PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody see The Crow: Wicked Payer yet?

Jaded-Dragon
08-23-2005, 09:30 PM
Just curious, I have yet to hear anything about it. I was tempted to buy it today but I thought I would come on here and ask first.

Sickboy
08-24-2005, 06:41 AM
Something tells me the actual name is The Crow: Wicked Prayer

What Would Kevin Do?
08-24-2005, 07:22 AM
Something tells me the actual name is The Crow: Wicked Prayer

Nah, he comes back as an obbessed gambler, and since he can't be killed, he racks up a lot of debt.,

Shaggy
08-24-2005, 02:00 PM
Yea...ive seen it...Picked it up the day it came out actually...

Its not the best in the series...in fact unless your a huge Crow fan I suggest you just rent it.

The acting in it by Edward Furlong is laughable.....

David Boreanaz is the best person in the whole damn movie....

And Dennis Hopper.....Well dont get me started on him...he makes you want to break the movie...

If you are a huge crow fan then pick it up....its more story than anything else but the problem is that the story sucks at some points.

Triple A
08-24-2005, 03:17 PM
Heard it was pretty bad.

Jaton
08-25-2005, 02:38 PM
Only get it if you're a really big crow fan. I'm a pretty big crow fan, I bought the DVD boxset. I still found this movie to be pretty bad.

Jaton
08-25-2005, 02:38 PM
The best part about it is that Tara Reid's hott ass is in it. :D She turned heel.

Danny Electric
08-25-2005, 03:25 PM
I really want to see this film.

Shaggy
08-26-2005, 10:13 AM
The best part about it is that Tara Reid's hott ass is in it. :D She turned heel.

yea...thats true...

One of the main reasons I got it (besides being a crow fan) was because David Boreanaz is playing the main bad guy in the movie. I loved it when he was the bad guy in Buffy and Angel. I was really looking forward to him in this and it turned out he was great.

Jason Cage
08-27-2005, 12:57 PM
Awesome cinematography but the movie is seriously horrid. Furlong was terrible for the part, he's too much a of a midget and is too slouchy to portray "The Crow". Not to mention that everytime he tries sounding menacing, it actually sounds like a kid threatening you with a stick for not giving him back his candybar.

The rest of the cast also blew. Tara Reid was acceptable as the white-trash devil, but then again I might be giving her too much credit cause I wanna fuck her silly.

And what the hell happened to Dennis Hopper, he's been doing these crappy straight- to-video movies nonstop.

Joey Slugs
08-28-2005, 02:32 AM
Review from AICN.com

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=20386