PDA

View Full Version : *Raw Related Spoilers* Something doesn't add up...

Vastardikai
08-24-2005, 09:47 AM
1. Micheals is heel for exactly 3 promos and one match?

2. Why would Micheals accept the Masterlock Challenge? Isn't 15,000 (or however much it is) chump change to him at this point?

3. Why did Coach link Masters/Micheals and Carlito/Flair?

I have a theory, and it's gonna suck, but oh well...

1. Micheals is gonna do something similar to the Euro title match with HHH in the Masterlock Challenge. Show's coming out, and he gets assaulted by Masters and Micheals.
2. There will be a Flair/Carlito match. Masters and Micheals come out and attack Flair. Shelton, wanting another IC Title match, runs in to make the save, but it's a set up: Flair low blow, Shelton demolished by Flair, Micheals, Carlito, and Masters.
3. They call themselves the New Evolution, with Flair continuing his role from the first incarnation, Micheals in Triple H's spot, Carlito playing the role of Orton, and Masters as Batista.
4.Cena's not dropping the title to Angle; He's dropping it to Micheals.
5.Triple H is coming back, as a face, to feud with Evolution, culminating in yet ANOTHER Triple H/Micheals match at Wrestlemania. Other major New Evolution feuds include Shelton/Carlito, Masters/Show, and Flair eventually retiring, but after maybe one more big match putting over someone huge (Triple H, or maybe Show).

Now that I read it, it isn't as bad as it seems, and it would probably be a better use of all the folks involved than what WWE Creative will come up with...:|

Destor
08-24-2005, 10:01 AM
Never gonna happen. I coulld sit through it though....

Kane Knight
08-24-2005, 10:32 AM
He's face because he didn't want to stay heel.

Vastardikai
08-24-2005, 10:43 AM
bah. Again, I'd like to point out that there are times one must bite the bullet for the good of business...

Makes you wonder why the Wrestling Boom Period occurred while Micheals was injured...

Jalapeņo
08-24-2005, 10:47 AM
He's face cause Jesus is face.

Anybody Thrilla
08-24-2005, 11:56 AM
Why would Michaels accept the Masterlock Challenge? Not because of the money, but to prove to Masters that Michaels is in his spot still because he deserves it still. It's like saying "I've seen them bigger than you, and I've made them fall harder than you, so let's do this".

As far as linking it to Carlito and Flair?

I see something ENTIRELY different happening. Check this...

The promo with Michaels and Masters was talking about veteran's moving over. The promo with Carlito and Flair was talking about a veteran not being 'cool' anymore. I say if they can do these types of promos with two other pairs of old/young guys (i.e., maybe Angle/Cena and Kane/Snitsky), it seems like it could all be a build up to a "Veterans" versus "New Stars" match at Survivor Series.

Just an idea.

Vastardikai
08-24-2005, 12:20 PM
That could work, Anybody. But, at the same time, where would Triple H fit into that one. We have already seen that it seems that Raw MUST Revolve around either Triple H or Shawn Micheals. When has it NOT? This week, and this week only.

As far as Micheals/Masters. Really, what does Micheals have to GAIN from feuding with Masters? The more and more I think about it: NOTHING. Why should I believe that Micheals would feud with somebody when he has nothing to gain from it. Hence, why I believe in a double swerve that alligns Micheals, Flair, Carlito, and Masters as the number one heel stable. Bischoff pushed back to the background, and Cena eventually jobbing to Micheals, leading us to a Micheals Triple H feud, AGAIN.

Jaton
08-24-2005, 12:22 PM
Unless Carlito has HBK in the Cabana next week, and then Masters attacks Flair during a promo, I refuse to believe a new Evolution is in the works. :|

Vastardikai
08-24-2005, 12:23 PM
It may not be next week, but the week after next, perhaps...

Kane Knight
08-24-2005, 12:27 PM
He's face cause Jesus is face.

:lol:

Mr. Nerfect
08-24-2005, 06:03 PM
I could see something like that happening. I smell the WWE finally starting to build new stars, though. Rob Conway, Snitsky, Carlito & Masters all got primary attention this week, which is good, IMO.

I can see some kind of heel stable in the works, though. I don't think Carlito will be involved, though. It almost looked like Ric Flair was disappointed when Carlito spat apple in his face, so maybe they'll use that to fuel a Shelton Benjamin (w/Ric Flair) vs. Carlito feud.

RemyRed
08-24-2005, 06:06 PM
Michaels said he doesn't wanna be champion again. Too much responsibility and work.

Kane Knight
08-24-2005, 06:11 PM
Michaels said he doesn't wanna be champion again. Too much responsibility and work.

Yeah, right. Like backstage politicking is so carefree and easy.

Joey Slugs
08-24-2005, 06:40 PM
I could see all that going down. Not a bad idea at all. :y:

.44 Magdalene
08-24-2005, 08:44 PM
I predict that Jesus is going to make a heel turn.

JTB31
08-25-2005, 03:58 AM
I have a feeling HBK is just going to stay a tweener and feud with both faces and heels.He will be a face for a couple of weeks and then be a heel for a couple of weeks, then back to be being a face, etc etc.

Loose Cannon
08-25-2005, 08:46 AM
unless a stable is forming with Masters and a couple of young guys :y:

yea, that's what I hope happens because Masetrs won't get over on his own.

The MAC
08-25-2005, 10:43 AM
jesus - the ultimate face - peace brotherens!

Michaels can pretty much tell Vince when he wants to change. Hulk probably wanted michaels to be a heel -so that baldy could be face. Hulk knows he cant deliver the goods against another face-the crowd would fall asleep. Michaels is much more interesting as a heel than this God-fearing,midlife crisising, balding bitch he is now