PDA

View Full Version : Bring Jericho to SD!

Somebody's Gotta Die
08-25-2005, 03:09 PM
Jericho on SmackDown! could make for some exciting TV and if anyone on SD! is deserving of taking Batista's belt right now, it should be Jericho or possibly a returning Lesnar depending on his reaction and ring rust...

Muhammad Hassan's character has been completely scrapped, but I think it could still bring in money and I'd bring him back on RAW... SD! doesn't really lose an important heel this way and it allows for Cena to go on to new feuds...

Personally, I think Jericho and Angle deserve to dethrone Cena and Batista...

SmackDown!'s faces are made up of:

- Batista
- UnderTaker
- Chris Benoit
- Rey Mysterio
- Booker T

SmackDown!'s heels are made up of:

- JBL
- Randy Orton
- Christian
- Eddie Guerrero
- ?

? should = Jericho...

On RAW...

Faces are made up of:

- John Cena
- Shawn Michaels
- Rob Van Dam
- Shelton Benjamin
- Kane/Big Show :-\

Heels are made up of:

- Kurt Angle
- Triple H
- Edge :-\
- Carlito
- ?

? should = Muhammad Hassan

:shifty: It makes sense people...

RAW should focus on Kurt Angle, Cena, Shelton and RVD for the next little while... Of course, Edge, HHH and HBK will be pushed, but hopefully they can come up with something new... Especially Edge... HBK is still gold on any night...

SD! should focus on Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Randy Orton, Christian, Chris Benoit and Batista for the next little while... Don't completely bury guys like UnderTaker, JBL and Booker, but it's time for something new...

SmackDown! would indeed have a lot of talent, especially if Lesnar returns, and I'd love to see constant title changes between guys like Jericho, Christian, Eddie and Orton who get pushed once Batista's fire and momentum as champion wears off...

Discuss.

The Naitch
08-25-2005, 05:10 PM
good luck with that

Kane Knight
08-25-2005, 05:34 PM
Michaels needs to be considered, likely as a face (Especially if he's working a program with Chris Masters).