PDA

View Full Version : I saw Sabu last night.

Dorkchop
08-26-2005, 10:37 AM
He was supposed to wrestle Rhyno, but Rhyno couldn't make it so he wrestled Abyss. The match was really short, and only okay. I met Abyss asfterwards. No one got to meet Sabu :(

Dave Youell
08-26-2005, 11:42 AM
Great story, brought a tear to my eye that did

Anybody Thrilla
08-26-2005, 12:52 PM
I was at an ICP show once and Sabu was onstage with them. He bricked me in the face with a Faygo two liter. It was heaven.

KayfabeMan
08-26-2005, 01:09 PM
Sabu once worked on a show that I was hanging out at.

Real dick in the locker room; basically staying away from anyone that he didn't know - and spending most of the time hiding out away from everyone. He worked in the main event, in what had to be a 3-4 minute match that was hyped for like a month. Total waste of time, and the promoter's money. Than again, if you're dumb enough to book him, you're probably someone who is used to wasting money.

McLegend
08-26-2005, 01:10 PM
LOL ICP

Funky Fly
08-26-2005, 01:45 PM
Yeah, when I saw him at a tv taping last year, he was the only face who didn't interact with (or even acknowledge) the crowd. Mad loner.

Dorkchop
08-26-2005, 02:05 PM
Sabu once worked on a show that I was hanging out at.

He worked in the main event, in what had to be a 3-4 minute match that was hyped for like a month. Total waste of time, and the promoter's money. Than again, if you're dumb enough to book him, you're probably someone who is used to wasting money.

That's exactly what happened last night. I was so excited to see Sabu go all nuts. The show was called "Chaos in the Capital". There was more chaos in the ring when I asked Abyss to hold a cute stuffed dog for a picture that I won at our huge fair earlier in the day (The show took place at the fair).

Me: Can you hold this in the picture?
Abyss: Sure.
Abyss: Wait is this going to end up on the internet?
Me: No.
Abyss: Here you hold it.
Me: Come on just hold it. Please?
Abyss: Look do you want your picture or not?

Dave Youell
08-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Me: Can you hold this in the picture?
Abyss: Sure.
Abyss: Wait is this going to end up on the internet?
Me: No.
Abyss: Here you hold it.
Me: Come on just hold it. Please?
Abyss: Look do you want your picture or not?
LOFL!!!!!!!!

Much better story that one! :y: