PDA

View Full Version : Revelations spoilers

.44 Magdalene
08-29-2005, 02:11 AM
I just realized that I've been neg repped for joking about Jesus Christ making a heel turn (http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=987747#post987747). Lol. That's bad because that means now I have to make a huge deal about it.

See, getting onto me for blaspheming is one thing. Getting onto me for something that's not really blasphemy--especially when I don't even follow that religion--is something entirely different.

So submit it to you all, a combination of random thoughts and the fact that it's 1:00 in the morning.

...Jesus Christ really IS going to make a heel turn. Think about it, brothers. God is the great Vince McMahon of the universe and not only does he do his own writing, but most of us have already read the spoilers. Sure, Jesus was a face for the longest time. How could he not be? Running in and saving everybody like he did. To the bitter end, he refused to blame the fans for his beatings. He went down for the 1-2-3 and left the business with major injuries, on account of who? Himself? The title? Hell no. Jesus barely got the push he deserved. He put his body on the line for the fans and now he's out of commission for it.

But did he retire? No, brothers. He's still under contract, and someday, he'll be making his big return. Certainly, he'll be getting face pops at first...but wake up, brothers. Open your eyes. He's been hinting at a heel turn for centuries. "Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword (Matthew 10:34)." Shortly after his return he will begin to raise hell, and then, only his truly devoted fans and--dare I say it--the religious smarks will dare to stand by him. The public as a whole, however, will despise him during the Rapture era. It'll be a dark time indeed, when what could be the biggest name in the company starts to no-sell, hog the spotlight and refuse to put over other talent, like some sort of real-life Undertaker, except he's risen in God instead of zombified on a motorcycle.

Let the neg reps roll. Amen.

Nervous Ferret
08-29-2005, 02:15 AM
No Cat Farts.

TerranRich
08-29-2005, 02:18 AM
Blasphemy is only offensive to those who believe in the religion. I, personally, don't submit to any religion at all. People takes things way too seriously. Honestly, if you think about it, what's the point of getting all worked up about God, Jesus, the invisible man in your basement, etc.

And neg-repping someone for joking around about something that's really small and insignificant...that's just...a small and insignificant thing to do. :p

.44 Magdalene
08-29-2005, 02:24 AM
Yeah, I'm actually Agnostic, but I was raised in a Christian private school for a good chunk of my life so my knowledge of the religion is ridiculous. I just thought I'd spout something overly elaborate to back up what started as an off-hand joke...y'know, prove it was not only NOT blasphemy, but a perfectly logical statement.

Chavo Classic
08-29-2005, 07:46 AM
You're still going to hell

JH
08-29-2005, 09:14 AM
you will burn in hell

Kane Knight
08-29-2005, 11:05 AM
God HAS made a heel turn. Look at all the Christians who preach hate and violence and shit...Pat Robertson anyone? HEEL TURN!

.44 Magdalene
08-29-2005, 01:15 PM
God HAS made a heel turn. Look at all the Christians who preach hate and violence and shit...Pat Robertson anyone? HEEL TURN!

Well, I consider that as him just having a really obnoxious fan base. I.E., the Insane Clown Posse actually has a few good songs, but their assembly of shitty songs in combination with having THE MOST ANNOYING FAN BASE TO EVER WALK THIS OR ANY PLANET IN THE COSMOS makes it difficult to admit that.

Better example, John Cena marks tend to be annoying for some reason.

PureHatred
08-29-2005, 01:21 PM
This thread makes me :love: The Critic. And you should've said who gave you the neg rep, because they are clearly fags.

Jaton
08-29-2005, 01:24 PM
At least juggalos aren't anywhere near the level of the "chain gang"

TerranRich
08-29-2005, 03:27 PM
ICP fans that wear the clown makeup need to die. Now.

Xero
08-29-2005, 03:53 PM
Honestly, if you think about it, what's the point of getting all worked up about God, Jesus, the invisible man in your basement, etc.
Hey, no need to bring the Boogeyman into this.

JH
08-29-2005, 04:01 PM
Hey, no need to bring the Boogeyman into this.

lmao

Kane Knight
08-29-2005, 05:14 PM
Well, I consider that as him just having a really obnoxious fan base. I.E., the Insane Clown Posse actually has a few good songs, but their assembly of shitty songs in combination with having THE MOST ANNOYING FAN BASE TO EVER WALK THIS OR ANY PLANET IN THE COSMOS makes it difficult to admit that.

Better example, John Cena marks tend to be annoying for some reason.

He's over with the marks.

And yet, WWCD (What Would Cena Do?) Are now outselling WWJD pendants.

Kane Knight
08-29-2005, 05:15 PM
ICP fans that wear the clown makeup need to die. Yesterday.