PDA

View Full Version : Christian merchandise note

Watson
08-29-2005, 05:26 PM
I know last week everybody was wondering why WWE stopped selling Captain Charisma t-shirts. Here's why.

From Wrestlezone.com:
----------------------------------------------------
Source: PWInsider.com

Apparently an area worker in Washington DC has the right to the "Captain Charisma" name, which is why Christian does not have any shirts for sale. The odd thing is that Christian wore a "Captain Charisma" shirt on SmackDown last week and on his personal bio page on WWE.com, it says, "Get Captain Charisma merchandise", which takes you to a page with nothing Christian.
----------------------------------------------------

I wonder if this means that Captain Charisma merchandise will no longer be available or if Christian wil no longer be able to use the Captain Charisma name at all.

Kane Knight
08-29-2005, 05:32 PM
No trademarks on The Tademark office's site.

Loose Cannon
08-29-2005, 05:32 PM
I've trademarked it here in Charlotte

CharismaInjection
08-29-2005, 05:51 PM
So Christian can no longer call himself Captain Charisma????

Well that's just great...now my name means f**k all.

Innovator
08-29-2005, 05:57 PM
I thought the WWE acquired the rights to the nickname a while back....guess not

Crashnburn
08-29-2005, 05:58 PM
So Christian can no longer call himself Captain Charisma????

Well that's just great...now my name means f**k all.

It didn't mean much before anyways. ;)

CharismaInjection
08-29-2005, 06:02 PM
lol

Chavo Classic
08-30-2005, 01:27 PM
You'd think as Christian's No. 1 Fan you'd be a bit more aggrevated, CharismaInjection!

CharismaInjection
08-30-2005, 01:32 PM
I'm really annoyed, Captain Charisma was a great nick name for Christian. And those Captain Charisma shirts were my favourites. I own some, I'm just glad that I got it before it was too late.

I hope if Christian gets a new nick name it's a good one. I don't think it'll be CLB, as why the hell would Christian have a nickname that insulted him. Though I can't think of any other names.

Captain Peep?
General Charisma?
?????????????????

Chavo Classic
08-30-2005, 01:35 PM
Well, lets see - he's unhappy that his merch has been taken off the shelves, in fact, he's so angry he's almost cross. THAT'S IT...

CHRIS CROSS! :shifty:

CharismaInjection
08-30-2005, 01:41 PM
Well, lets see - he's unhappy that his merch has been taken off the shelves, in fact, he's so angry he's almost cross. THAT'S IT...

CHRIS CROSS! :shifty:

:y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y:

lol.

Watson
08-31-2005, 12:07 AM
Update: According to the Wrestling Observer, all of Christian's merchandise has been pulled from the shelves due to some sort of legal issue.