PDA

View Full Version : ***RAW Spoilers***

The Greater Power
08-29-2005, 06:42 PM
Scheduled for tonight's edition of Monday Night Raw:

*There will be an angle where Victoria helps Torrie Wilson and Candice Michelle attack Ashley and lay her out with the Widow's Peak.

*Shawn Michaels and Chris Masters will be involved in a confrontation on tonight's edition of Carlito's Cabana.

Also, WWE Women's champion Trish Stratus' Titantron video was being played earlier this afternoon in the Arena, which might be an indication she will be appearing on tonight's Raw, but that isn't confirmed at this point.

CREDIT: PWINSIDER

Boondock Saint
08-29-2005, 06:43 PM
Trish :love: Finally, it's about time.

TerranRich
08-29-2005, 06:44 PM
Don't they play entrance themes and videos before and/or after TV events for no reason? I remember leaving RAW on October 30, 2000 (in Boston) and hearing Y2J's music, because he was the last person out (or laid out or something, I forgot), then suddenly somebody else's msuic played. I ran back to the arena, but saw nothing of importance.

Splaya
08-29-2005, 06:46 PM
Trish alert :love:

Team Sheep
08-29-2005, 06:48 PM
Don't they play entrance themes and videos before and/or after TV events for no reason? I remember leaving RAW on October 30, 2000 (in Boston) and hearing Y2J's music, because he was the last person out (or laid out or something, I forgot), then suddenly somebody else's msuic played. I ran back to the arena, but saw nothing of importance.

Maybe the monkeys in the truck just fucked up.

Crashnburn
08-29-2005, 06:55 PM
So, Trish is coming back face and will do a run in to save Ashley.

That's basically what I got out of that. Sounds right to me since there are no other Divas on Raw anymore that can wrestle besides the walking botchfest Lita who is heel anyways.

Boondock Saint
08-29-2005, 06:57 PM
Yeah I don't wanna get my hopes up. I did read that she'll most likely come back as a face helping Ashley. Meh. As long as she's back is all I care about. The only chick on WWE TV that is actually entertaining both eye-candy and wrestling wise.

Yes, I admit, I'm not big on Victoria like many here are. I liked her initial fued with Trish, after that I lost interest in her.

Team Sheep
08-29-2005, 06:57 PM
Lol, ironic. Seeing as it was Trish who "bullied" Christy after last year's Diva Search.

Boondock Saint
08-29-2005, 06:59 PM
Yeah it really doesn't seem like it is going to make sense. But that's to be expected.

Maybe they'll have a half-decent explanation this time and surprise us.

Joey Slugs
08-29-2005, 07:10 PM
They play themes and videos just to test the system at random. I was at the last Raw that was held here in Chicago and through various connections, I got to get in early to see them set up the ring and everything. While walking around, they must of played about 15 different videos (w/ music) which included people that were no where near being on the show.

I wouldn't put to much into this. If it's rumoured that she is going to be on the show tonight, don't base it on the fact that her music played during set-up.

Crashnburn
08-29-2005, 07:10 PM
Maybe they'll have a half-decent explanation this time and surprise us.

Trish: To Ashley, "Like, WOW! You use the same peroxide on your hair that I do! We should be friends! B.F.F. always!"

Schoenauer
08-29-2005, 07:22 PM
Trish probably comes back and tries to teach Ashley how to defend herself from attacks like that.

The Greater Power
08-29-2005, 07:25 PM
This has to do with that camera in the building.

-- Some potential spoilers that have been spotted via the camera include Trish Stratus’ entrance video playing, Ashley, Torrie and Candace going over their segment in the ring, with scripts.

Nervous Ferret
08-29-2005, 07:27 PM
Trishsa wuz 2 bizey beeng no my ccok. :col:

Nervous Ferret
08-29-2005, 07:27 PM
wups :cool:*