PDA

View Full Version : Did Brock really break hardcores neck?

born angry
01-21-2004, 01:24 PM
and if so was it an accident?

Lamuella
01-21-2004, 02:00 PM
IIRC he botched a powerbomb that cracked a vertebrae in Hardcore's neck

Bad Guy
01-21-2004, 02:07 PM
lol. Botchcore Holly has botchd so many moved. Why do you think he's missed so much tv time? Everytime he starts to 'heat up' with the fans, he blows the big one. First he screws up Angle's moonsault and then the powerbomb. I wouldn't be surpirsed if he gets injured again.

BigDaddyCool
01-21-2004, 02:19 PM
lol. Botchcore Holly has botchd so many moved. Why do you think he's missed so much tv time? Everytime he starts to 'heat up' with the fans, he blows the big one. First he screws up Angle's moonsault and then the powerbomb. I wouldn't be surpirsed if he gets injured again.

I know he got a broken arm from the moonsualt, but how did he botch it?

Savio
01-21-2004, 10:13 PM
Then Brock kicked his neck after :nono:

loopydate
01-21-2004, 10:14 PM
Then Brock kicked his neck after :nono:

I'm not convinced Brock knew that the injury was legit.

Savio
01-21-2004, 10:15 PM
Well Holly was on the internet that night.....

Kane Knight
01-22-2004, 12:08 AM

I gotta agree with bad guy.

And as much as it pains me to say it, Holly's like a train wreck. You know what's coming, but you can't seem to turn yourself away...

He's slowly stacking up to topple the legacy of Kevin Nash.

I'd feel more sorry for him, but he seems to bring it on himself. It's like the playground bully who one day picks a fight with someone tougher than him...You want to feel sorry, but he's getting what he deserves...

John la Rock
01-22-2004, 01:54 AM
ya Holly can't work a safe match if his life depended on it. My only concern for this Sunday is that he doesn't seriously hurt Brock. I couldn't give a rats ass if Crapcore hurts himself and honestly I hope he does. But if he injures the most talented wrestler in the WWE I'll be so ****ing mad :mad:

Bad Guy
01-22-2004, 03:03 AM
the most talented wrestler in the WWE

:?: :nono:

Corkscrewed
01-22-2004, 03:36 AM
Holly's not wrestling Kurt Angle.

ColdwaVer
01-22-2004, 04:23 AM
I don't think the powerbomb was specifically either of their faults; Brock was (and is) really green, and then theres the aforementioned "Holly can't work safe." Brock may have botched it, but Holly didn't take it right.

John la Rock
01-22-2004, 12:30 PM
OK, Brock is ONE of the most talented wrestler's in the WWE

Bad Guy
01-22-2004, 03:09 PM
lol. I wouldn't even say that. But it is your opinion. :y:

Head
01-22-2004, 06:22 PM
I think a much more accurate thing to say right now is that Brock is one of the guys in the WWE with the most potential.

Mikey
01-22-2004, 06:36 PM
DYK: That match was the same night of the Billy-Chuck commitment ceremony

Kane Knight
01-22-2004, 11:24 PM
ya Holly can't work a safe match if his life depended on it. My only concern for this Sunday is that he doesn't seriously hurt Brock. I couldn't give a rats ass if Crapcore hurts himself and honestly I hope he does. But if he injures the most talented wrestler in the WWE I'll be so ****ing mad :mad:

That would suck ass, if he injured the WWE champion.

I do sorta agree. While I'm not hoping he hurts himself, I don't give a fu</>ck if he does, because with his years in the business, he shoulda figured out the whole "wrestling" thing by now.

scooter_morley
01-23-2004, 02:20 PM
he proberly did break his neck because if you look at him when he powerbombs holly it does look like it

The Naitch
01-24-2004, 10:27 PM
what if Holly accidently caused serious harm to Brock (at the rumble) that he won't be even able to wrestle at Wrestlemania 20?

BigDaddyCool
01-25-2004, 01:10 AM
what if Holly accidently caused serious harm to Brock (at the rumble) that he won't be even able to wrestle at Wrestlemania 20?

That would suck and WWE would have to think up a new plan. What if the world exploded tomorrow?

Krow
01-27-2004, 03:06 PM
What if the world exploded tomorrow?

No, no...Jericho used his favor for Trish, not the World Title shot.

Mr. Nerfect
01-29-2004, 03:28 PM
Why does everyone hate Hardcore Holly so much? The guy does his best, and has more talent than most of the roster. He goes in there and gets more pops than Chris Benoit at times. Maybe even on par with John Cena. The marks love him. He has enough talent in the ring to make it look believable.

The Kurt Angle moonsault, and the Brock lesnar incident are not entirely Holly's fault. Sure he may have had some hand in that, but they were mainly the fault of Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar, no matter how talented they are. I think it's only fair that people cut Hardcore some slack, and start realising how much effort he puts into the business, and how the WWE were just trying to recognise that. Sometimes people need to be able to put the blame on someone who may be more talented than someone. Just because a great director makes a bad movie, doesn't mean it's the actors fault.

Kane Knight
01-29-2004, 04:43 PM
Why does everyone hate Hardcore Holly so much? The guy does his best, and has more talent than most of the roster. He goes in there and gets more pops than Chris Benoit at times. Maybe even on par with John Cena. The marks love him. He has enough talent in the ring to make it look believable.

The Kurt Angle moonsault, and the Brock lesnar incident are not entirely Holly's fault. Sure he may have had some hand in that, but they were mainly the fault of Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar, no matter how talented they are. I think it's only fair that people cut Hardcore some slack, and start realising how much effort he puts into the business, and how the WWE were just trying to recognise that. Sometimes people need to be able to put the blame on someone who may be more talented than someone. Just because a great director makes a bad movie, doesn't mean it's the actors fault.

Wow. They're not entirely his fault. now I retract everything I've said about him.

This also makes his bully attitude better, too.

Phew. Almost condemned an innocent man there.

born angry
01-30-2004, 06:21 AM
have you noticed the two people who have injured holly are the two people who are legit amateur wrestlers

what goes around comes around

Kane Knight
01-30-2004, 11:27 AM
have you noticed the two people who have injured holly are the two people who are legit amateur wrestlers

what goes around comes around

Know what'd rule?

If Maven totally owned him.

Kane Knight
01-30-2004, 11:28 AM
Or any of the Tuff Enuff guyz.