PDA

View Full Version : So no official contender has been named...(SD! Idea)

Mr. Nerfect
09-03-2005, 03:25 AM
If they reallly want to try and make Friday Night SmackDown! worth watcing, they need to put on some stuff worth watching.

I know so many people will be against this idea, and I know some people will say it will demean the value of the event, but I suggest this...

Have a Royal Rumble take place to decide Batista's next opponent for the World Heavyweight Championship. Make it a smaller 20-man one, and have it take up the second half of FNS. Have it take place on the second edition or something.

So week one on FNS, you have a stacked card. MNM win the WWE Tag Team Championship from LOD, Benoit retains the US Title against Orlando Jordan, Randy Orton beats down The Undertaker with help from Doug Basham and "Cowboy" Bob Orton, Eddie Guerrero beats Rey Mysterio in the Steel Cage Match and Batista retains the World Heavyweight Title against JBL rather easily. In two matches that weren't confirmed for the show, but take place anyway, Christian & Ken Kennedy pin Booker T & Hardcore Holly with help from "Sylvain", and Nunzio defends the Cruiserweight Title against Brian Kendrick and Super Crazy successfully, when Paul London interferes and helps Nunzio pin his former best friend, Spanky.

The next week, FNS starts with the announcement of the Royal Rumble to take place that night. Christian walks to the ring with a smile on his face, because he will be in that match later on that night, as will the man he has been feuding with, Booker T. Anyway, we get The Peep Show with Special Guest: Ken Kennedy. Kennedy takes pride in winning the tag team match last week by pinning Hardcore Holly, which brings out Holly who says that they won't be in the Royal Rumble unfortunately, but they will have a match later on, with "Sylvain" banned from ringside.

Next we have MNM out ready to defend their new WWE Tag Team Championship apparently. Jillian Hall gets on the mic and says it's unfair her men have to defend the WWE Tag Team Titles when they have a Rumble match later on. Theodore Long comes out and says that Palmer Canon and Teddy Long have lined up a special entrant for the Rumble, SmackDown!'s newest acquisition, and as a result, only one member of MNM will be granted access to the match, to decide that they will have a match. Nitro and Mercury are shocked at this, and they decide that if only one of them enter the Rumble, they should be completely refreshed, so they decide to come to a peaceful solution.

Melina says her boyfriend, Johnny Nitro, should be the guy who enters, Jillian Hall argues that Mercury's more experienced. The two almost begin to fight, but Mercury and Nitro break them up, and have a mini-match, with Mercury getting the better of Nitro in the early going. Nitro then says to stop, and he lies down for Mercury, who proved to be the slightly better of the two. Mercury will be in the Rumble.

The next match is Ken Kennedy vs. Hardcore Holly, which Kennedy wins with the Green Bay Plunge. This is followed up by JBL & Orlando Jordan coming to the ring, who ae soon joined by William Regal & Paul Burchill. Due to limited spots in the Rumble, these four men will compete in a tag team match to decide who gets to enter. This is just a match to showcase Burchill's skills, as he makes Orlando Jordan submit to the armbar.

Burchill & Regal make their way to the back, to find out their numbers, and we kick off the Rumble. #1 is Juventud of The Mexicools, and #2 is...Paul Burchill, who just wrestled a tag team match against the former WWE Champion, who held the title for ten months, and a former long-term United States Champion.

Have Mick Foley end up being the guy that replaced Johnny Nitro, and have the final two men come down to Paul Burchill and Eddie Guerrero. Hell, even have Burchill win if he impresses. Then have it revealed he and Regal traded numbers or something.

Would it cheapen the Royal Rumble's legacy? Meh, I personally don't think so. The result of this Rumble is immediate, and it doesn't have the epicness of the January Rumble. The WWE did two Rumbles last year, so why not this year? The occasional Rumble here and there would be appropriate, IMO, and it could really make Friday Night SmackDown! worth catching, and judging by how the WWE has been treated by UPN, they are going to need a reason for people to catch their programming.

Impact!
09-03-2005, 03:43 AM
The Undertaker beats down The Undertaker with help from Doug Basham
Sorry for this but....:lol: That could rival Ric Flair V Ric Flair's Jacket

Impact!
09-03-2005, 03:46 AM
oh and yes that is a good idea.

Destor
09-03-2005, 03:47 AM
Flair would own that jacket.

Impact!
09-03-2005, 03:54 AM
*Mania card....Spoilers*

Undertaker V Undertaker - This time he doesn't face a differant taker he actually wrestles himself, will he sell to himself, time will tell.

Ric Flair V His Jacket - Who will win this long term feud.

Dusty Rhodes V Common Sense - Will we see Dusty come out on top, or will common sense get cheated again.

More to come as announced.

Mr. Nerfect
09-03-2005, 04:29 AM
Sorry for this but....:lol: That could rival Ric Flair V Ric Flair's Jacket

Bah, I meant to say Randy Orton. Sorry, I have no clue how The Undertaker could "beat The Undertaker" with help from Doug Basham. :shifty:

Destor
09-03-2005, 04:41 AM
Bah, I meant to say Randy Orton. Sorry, I have no clue how The Undertaker could "beat" The Undertaker" with help from Doug Basham. :shifty:
I have an Idea, but I think its best to leave it up to the imagination...

Volare
09-03-2005, 06:43 AM
hmmm melina vs christie in an edible thong match first one to lose it.....well, you can imagine:drool: :rofl:

Loose Cannon
09-03-2005, 10:01 AM
well Undertaker did beat Undertaker once, so it's not that far out there.