PDA

View Full Version : Stories you've heard about wrestlers

The Naitch
09-05-2005, 04:41 PM
Not stuff you've read on the internet. Like stuff you've heard from friends etc etc

My friends' brothers' friend's friend :roll: had Ric Flair buy her a Corvette the first night they met or something like that. She's from the Carolinas but resides in California. She said his skin and was nasty, not to mention that nasty scar on his forehead. Regardless, she was in her 20s' and apparently they had sex. Nothing surprising coming from Flair.

I hope you guys have better stories :(

Chavo Classic
09-05-2005, 04:44 PM
:lol:

RP
09-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

RP
09-05-2005, 04:59 PM
Tatanka once spit on me and a friend at a house show. My friend was like " OMG Tatanka spit on me on me. Again again!"

Chavo Classic
09-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Thats nothing. Once Hogan had a dump on my chest

Xero
09-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Once, at WrestleMania XX, I saw Rey Mysterio in an elevator without his mask.

True story. :y:

redoneja
09-05-2005, 06:24 PM
My stepmom was heading to Hunstville, Alabama from Tampa, in April and she said she was standing in line a couple of ppl back from some huge guy in muscle shirt and bandana. She said the guy was absolutely huge and had the biggest arms she's ever seen. When I was visiting her and my dad in Fl, I was watching Raw and Hulk Hogan came on the screen. All of a sudden she goes, "Oh my God, Josh! That's the guy I saw at the airport!"

Also, my friend watched as the Rock N Roll Express went over the spots to their match with 2 jobbers at the the local county fair. He then told me that wrestling sucks. I told him to fuck himself.

Funky Fly
09-05-2005, 06:29 PM
One time at a house show, I saw DOA throw punches and kicks at the Acolytes from 3 feet away. Terrible, terrible wrestling.

Nark Order
09-06-2005, 12:55 AM
At a house show, Gangrel spit blood on my brother. The stain is there to this day.

Destor
09-06-2005, 01:01 AM
Does this have to about famous wrestlers? Cause I can tell tons of wierd pranks and shit from guys I work with.

The Naitch
09-06-2005, 01:03 AM
go for it

My Final Heaven
09-06-2005, 01:42 AM
When I was in high school, King Kong Bundy came to talk to the school about staying off drugs & stuff. Nothing really spectacular about him, he just seemed like a big goofball & was always cracking jokes, & I got to ask him about one of my favorite wrestling related moments :D. I asked him what it was like attacking Hogan with Don Muraco on SNME, he actually said he remembered it & that was one of his favorite memories too :love: I met Adam Bomb once too, he was a complete ass tho.

In the town that's next to mine, A bunch of WCW wrestlers stopped at a resteraunt for lunch once. The manager said that DDP, Randy Savage & The Giant were all fun guys & posed for pictures, but Lex Luger got all pissy when they asked to take his picture then threw a fit & stomped out to the van they were riding in cuz his steak wasn't done the way he liked it. :rofl:

Destor
09-06-2005, 01:51 AM
This one is my favorite but probably not the funniest to read.

We had a masked wrestler named I.C. Control. When I got to the arena (for lack of a better term) I got into his bag and took his mask out. I then stripped down and tied the mask around my waist with the mouth part on my crotch. I dressed and went to the ring and started working out (this is hours before the show). I worked out real hard and got good and sweaty.

After a couple of hours I went back to the dressing room and put his mask back. Later that night I was working with him and he tells me while he's got me in a headlock "goddamn this this mask tastes bad".

I know not that funny but I always enjoyed it. Him smelling my ball juice, big deep breaths of ball juice.

Funky Fly
09-06-2005, 02:34 AM
You are a dick.

Fox
09-06-2005, 02:36 AM
Mick Foley and Steve Austin put homemade chocolate cookies in DDP's bed one night just to fuck with him. They also stole all the towels, made him go downstairs to inquire about more towels, and then put them back in plain sight when DDP came back to the room.

Austin and DDP also left Mick Foley to swim on a gay beach.

True stories.

Destor
09-06-2005, 02:38 AM
You are a dick.
Wrestlers do this shit all the time its expected. Pratical jokes are fun.

Fox
09-06-2005, 02:47 AM
This one is my favorite but probably not the funniest to read.

We had a masked wrestler named I.C. Control. When I got to the arena (for lack of a better term) I got into his bag and took his mask out. I then stripped down and tied the mask around my waist with the mouth part on my crotch. I dressed and went to the ring and started working out (this is hours before the show). I worked out real hard and got good and sweaty.

After a couple of hours I went back to the dressing room and put his mask back. Later that night I was working with him and he tells me while he's got me in a headlock "goddamn this this mask tastes bad".

I know not that funny but I always enjoyed it. Him smelling my ball juice, big deep breaths of ball juice.

You're still a dick.

Destor
09-06-2005, 02:49 AM
There are worse storries than that, I promise.

Funky Fly
09-06-2005, 03:39 AM
I know. And all the people that did them are dicks.

Destor
09-06-2005, 03:54 AM
I dick I am, but it was still fuckn hallarious.

packt up
09-06-2005, 05:35 AM
You probably did it as some homoerotic fantasy with you imagining the mask was his face and him giving you good fellatio to your undersized penis.

Destor
09-06-2005, 05:36 AM
You probably did it as some homoerotic fantasy with you imagining the mask was his face and him giving you good fellatio to your undersized penis.
:naughty:

High Impact v.W.o
09-06-2005, 06:17 AM
You really need to get Viscagra'd.

Destor
09-06-2005, 06:31 AM
*destor throws up in his mouth*

Chavo Classic
09-06-2005, 11:03 AM
Mick Foley and Steve Austin put homemade chocolate cookies in DDP's bed one night just to fuck with him. They also stole all the towels, made him go downstairs to inquire about more towels, and then put them back in plain sight when DDP came back to the room.

Austin and DDP also left Mick Foley to swim on a gay beach.

True stories.

Thanks for plagurising Foley's book.

axel84
09-06-2005, 10:22 PM
but a friend of my brother's met John Cena at a mall and said that he was really nice and kept in character and talked street when my brother's friend told him he was a fan. He was like "No doubt, bro, No doubt"......
Then him and his buddy went to a toy store to buy one of those bullshit belts for him to sign, kind of followed him and his girlfriend and Cena signed it no questions asked, not seeming aloof that he was being semi-stalked.

Another friend of my brothers met Albert (Prince Albert, A-Train) and said he was incredibly nice. This guy came off as having absolutely ZERO personality and I had to mention this because I still can't believe it.

.44 Magdalene
09-06-2005, 11:26 PM
When me and my friend went to see Jake "The Snake" Roberts at Hasting's, my friend asked him what he thought about Goldberg.

Jake just kinda laughed, shook his head, and then replied "Nothin'."

Scootie Stankers
09-07-2005, 01:07 AM
I dont know if this is true or not but I was told by my Cousin that one of his friends was at a party in South Jersey somewhere and my cousin's friend was drunk but he ran into Sunny who at the time was doing WrestlingVixxxens. One thing lead to another and my Cousin's friend fucked Sunny. I was also told that Sunny fucked some other dude too at the party.

Scootie Stankers
09-07-2005, 02:02 AM
This isnt a outside the wrestling world story BUT at the July 18th RAW in Philly, in the post show match of HHH, HBK and JBL vs Hogan, Cena and Batista.... during HHH's entrance I held up my "Triple H is the Anti-Christ" sign and it was the only sign held up during tha time (because the show was off the air) and Triple H saw it when he was on the apron ad he pointed at me, started yelling and gave me the "come on" hands and arm movement. I was doing the same and giving him the middle finger. It was so much fun, my friend and I couldnt believe that HHH "interacted" with me.

Zen v.W.o.
09-07-2005, 02:07 AM
My mother stood beside Andre the Giant back in the early 89's here in Montreal, at the royal bank.

He was at the other cash depot...he was so tall she said he rested his arms above the glass partition..

I met Brutus Beefcake at the airport as my grandfather used to work security there.

Corndad
09-07-2005, 02:07 AM
A cool story to get this thread back on track... was at a resturant up here at School... and all of a sudden I look over and Dean Malenko is eating in the corner. I went over and talked with him for a few minutes.. very cool guy signed stuff, even if a few of the girls I was with had no idea who he was.

FourFifty
09-07-2005, 03:09 AM
At a house show in Palm Springs...

Rhyno & Tajiri VS Simon Dean and Chuck Palombo. The chants of "ECW" and "We Want Nova" were pretty awesome.
Edge VS Chris Benoit, the dude behind me yelled "KILL THE CANADAIN!" which reall freaked me out because was holding a Canadain flag.
And the best moment of crowd interaction in that show... "Well, this is Palm Springs, so I'm not the one who sucks around here!" Triple H's gay joke in response to the chants of "You Suck!"

Yeah, I know it's nothing one on one, but what cha gonna do?

Butch
09-07-2005, 06:00 AM

Austin and REGAL also left Mick Foley to swim on a gay beach.

True stories.

Fixed. NOW they're true.

Chavo Classic
09-07-2005, 06:11 AM
A cool story to get this thread back on track... was at a resturant up here at School... and all of a sudden I look over and Dean Malenko is eating in the corner. I went over and talked with him for a few minutes.. very cool guy signed stuff, even if a few of the girls I was with had no idea who he was.

I hope you waited until he had finished eating, because the big people don't like it when you do that

The Naitch
09-07-2005, 12:37 PM

hey, even though he acted all nice to you, he probably thought you were a piece of shit for disturbing while he was tying to eat.

Unless he was already finished eating.

Just John
09-07-2005, 12:58 PM
Some of the stuff from the book are we their yet is hilarious there was one about Trish Stratus apparently she went to the airport and was waiting and got taken to all the good bits of the airport and stuff and then on her way out she said thanks so much and they said "No problem, we're huge fans of yours Mrs. Spears"

100% true if I can be bothered I'll type out the whole thing one time

JH
09-07-2005, 01:32 PM
i've met a shitload of guys at the airport and behind the building at a couple events
got a few stories if anyone is interested or if there is a certain wrestler you would like to hear about

Crashnburn
09-07-2005, 03:17 PM
A few years ago (back during Goldust's first run with WWE) a friend and I went to see a late movie. The place is normally super busy, one of those major theaters, but it was pretty slow that night and there was this tall guys standing in the middle of the lobby and he had a few guys around him asking him questions. I asked one of the concession staff who he was (figured he would know cause he was all geeking out) and he told us it was Goldust. My friend and I were like, "oh." and we just turned around and walked into see our movie. The funny part was what Dustin was actually wearing... Now picture a huge guy, 6'5" (I think that's his height), and he was wearing a black t-shirt, short black cut off shorts, combat boots, and a pink bandanna on his head. I was like, " :wtf: "

Another time a different friend and I went to a local fed's show. Half way through the show at intermission I looked across the... arena... at the seats that were opposite us on the other side of the ring and I recognized somebody that was sitting in the back. My friend saw him the same time I did and he asked, "Is that....?"
"Paul London?" I finished.
He was like, "yeah."
I told my friend it was and asked him if he wanted to meet him. I had previously met London a few times so really had no problem walking up and saying "hey" to him. So my friend and I walked over and we started talking with Paul and sure enough he remembered me. This was just after he signed with WWE so we were asking a lot of questions about what it was like now that he was at the "big show". He was very nice and friendly. There was a couple of local wrestlers that were there talking to him as well and half way through the conversation one of them said, "Hey btw this is Michael Shane," and pointed to a guy who was sitting next to where London had been sitting. Everybody looked over at him and sure enough he was sitting all by himself, not saying a word, and looking all sulky that nobody was paying attention to him. I felt bad for him. He looked over at me and I asked, "....... So, when are you going to get to do the London Calling, Paul," turning back to face London.

BloodRiotZero
09-09-2005, 12:25 AM
Here's another Goldust story:

One of my friends went to the last Royal Rumble PPV held in Madison Square Garden (2001 I think?), and he had some sort of VIP backstage pass or some shit. So while him and his boys are walking back there, Goldust walks up to them and asks if "they have any stuff" (or something along those lines)... my friend says no, and Goldust shakes his head and leaves... O_o

And yes, my friend and his friends are all black.

BloodRiotZero
09-09-2005, 12:27 AM
Here's another one, apparantly a friend of a friend of mine was training to be a wrestler back in 2000, and he came upon a promoter who claimed that if he paid him around $3,000-$5,000 (don't remember how much exactly) upfront, that he would make him a star in the business. It was only recently that he found out that it was Paul Heyman... O_o

FourFifty
09-09-2005, 12:31 AM
Before my twin brother went to Iraq Mick Foley was at an air port. He was just seeing the troops, wishing them good luck. My bro has a pic of him with his idol pretty much.

Seems Foley, albeit a cheapskate in JBL's book, is a nice guy.
Or maybe he was just there for the free AC?

Corndad
09-10-2005, 03:12 AM
hey, even though he acted all nice to you, he probably thought you were a piece of shit for disturbing while he was tying to eat.

Unless he was already finished eating.

Yea He was waiting on his check just sitting here, was done with his food, trust me.

Kane Knight
09-10-2005, 08:12 AM
I hear Triple H sleeps upside down in a closet, feeds off the blood of other wrestlers, and casts no reflection.

Destor
09-10-2005, 10:43 AM
So your saying H is a wearwolf?

Kane Knight
09-10-2005, 11:04 AM
So your saying H is a wearwolf?

No, but I hear Foley is.

James Steele
09-10-2005, 12:38 PM
LOLerskates

The MAC
09-10-2005, 12:40 PM