PDA

View Full Version : Do they really hate Chavo and Shelton THAT fucking much?

axel84
09-05-2005, 11:05 PM
Good lord of pepperburger, what the FUCK are they doing to Chavo/Kerwin White and Shelton Benjamin? First off, why take the belt off him to give it to Carlito. That's bullshit. And while I never liked Chavo, the guy had some ring talent. He wasn't a bad worker, give him a better gimmick. Coming out listening to Sinatra music in a golf cart, that's so WCW. Brian Gewirtz, stop sniffing white out.

ilt_undertaker
09-05-2005, 11:11 PM
LOL WTF is a "pepperburger"? And I think Chavo's gimmick is funny (I laugh at almost anything though :p)

Marcyo
09-05-2005, 11:14 PM
I :heart: ilt_undertaker.

Marcyo
09-05-2005, 11:14 PM
Oh, yeah, that angle sucks, I guess.

Kane Knight
09-05-2005, 11:32 PM
Yes they do

Mr. JL
09-05-2005, 11:33 PM
Why would Shelton Benjamin be seething and foaming over losing one match because of some guy trying to be white. What is this? It smells like a TNA way of booking a feud.

Mr. JL
09-05-2005, 11:34 PM
hmmm... to see my comment look for the double post thread.

Destor
09-05-2005, 11:35 PM
I think I just read this.....

ilt_undertaker
09-05-2005, 11:37 PM
I :heart: ilt_undertaker.

Awwww

I :heart: you too :love:

TerranRich
09-05-2005, 11:38 PM
Whoa...deja vu! :eek:

KingofOldSchool
09-05-2005, 11:42 PM
He feels so passionate about this subject, he just HAD to post this twice!

Funky Fly
09-05-2005, 11:54 PM
Thread merge!

axel84
09-05-2005, 11:58 PM
those things happen, like none of yous ever made that mistake.

ilt_undertaker
09-06-2005, 12:01 AM
Can you please tell me what a "pepperburger" is?

Destor
09-06-2005, 12:12 AM
A Burger with pepper on it.

Kane Knight
09-06-2005, 12:12 AM
He's black. In 6 months he'll be in TNA, because the glass ceiling's even lower if you ain't white.

axel84
09-06-2005, 12:22 AM
it's a meat pattie with a slice of pepper sauteed into it. I know,so hard to gather from the word itself.

Savio
09-06-2005, 12:32 AM
Yes they doI can't wait till chavo gets a bunch of men in ghost costumes to beat shelton down. Then when the media reacts, Kerwin says "How did he know they were white?" on WWE.com since he's banned from Raw.

ilt_undertaker
09-06-2005, 12:42 AM
it's a meat pattie with a slice of pepper sauteed into it. I know,so hard to gather from the word itself.

Yeah, thats sounds kinda tasty

I :heart: Shelton, BTW

Kane Knight
09-06-2005, 12:59 AM
I can't wait till chavo gets a bunch of men in ghost costumes to beat shelton down. Then when the media reacts, Kerwin says "How did he know they were white?" on WWE.com since he's banned from Raw.

Don't be silly. It's only wrong if you're a sand nigger.

Impact!
09-06-2005, 01:29 AM
I can't wait till chavo gets a bunch of men in ghost costumes to beat shelton down. Then when the media reacts, Kerwin says "How did he know they were white?" on WWE.com since he's banned from Raw.
He could say they were ghosts from the past. :shifty:

Kane Knight
09-06-2005, 01:42 AM
He could say they were ghosts from the past. :shifty:

It's gonna be on Halloween, too.

Fox
09-06-2005, 02:17 AM
WTF.

Waste of fucking talent, on both ends. Shelton is one of the best up and coming technical wrestlers in the WWE, and right when he was on a hot streak at IC champion, they start jobbing him to fucking Rob Conway and Carlito Cool.

Chavo is one of the best cruiserweights in the WWE, but now he's given a shit gimmick and it's not even a "so stupid it's funny" one at that. Fuck you WWE. You ate my fucking sandwich.

Xerzes
09-06-2005, 02:20 AM
I want to be more amused by Kerwin White. It's absurd enough to be funny, but I've seen him in all of one match since he got drafted, and that was this last Heat. Chavo vs. Tajiri should be able to work as a Raw main event, and it turned out meh. I want to care and can't because the gimmick isn't going to anywhere. Why wasn't Carlito somewhere in that match? Give the midcarders something to do. Or at least remind us all that the IC title exists.

Pegasus Crawford
09-06-2005, 03:01 AM
What is this? It smells like a TNA way of booking a feud.

Could this be Dusty Rhodes at work? :lol:

wait....

:shifty: :-\ :| :nono:

Volare
09-06-2005, 07:49 AM
I...C...title???

Destor
09-06-2005, 07:52 AM
I dont see any title....... :shifty:

High Impact v.W.o
09-06-2005, 07:55 AM
*Shivers*

:shifty:

Chavo Classic
09-06-2005, 11:00 AM
Chavo got drafted?

Kane Knight
09-06-2005, 11:36 AM
Chavo got drafted?

Traded.

Chavo Classic
09-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Chavo got traded? I don't believe I've even seen the guy on RAW

Londoner
09-06-2005, 12:05 PM
WTF.

Waste of fucking talent, on both ends. Shelton is one of the best up and coming technical wrestlers in the WWE, and right when he was on a hot streak at IC champion, they start jobbing him to fucking Rob Conway and Carlito Cool.

Chavo is one of the best cruiserweights in the WWE, but now he's given a shit gimmick and it's not even a "so stupid it's funny" one at that. Fuck you WWE. You ate my fucking sandwich.

I agree with everything you said there, especially with shelton as I was thinking that last night when watching Raw, I just knew he was going to job to Conway.I don't mind Chavo's new gimmick except its not going anywhere.Lets put this into perspective for a minute ans see how the WWE have fucked up all of those wrestlers you've mentioned:

1) Shelton- Was doing well as IC Champion, then Carlito won it and we expect a feud between the two, in which Shelton probably gets the title back.Shelton wins via DQ twice which should usually set up a no holds barred match at a PPV but not with this writing team! Instead, were now seeing Shelton jobbing to people like Congay,and kerwin White.As a result, the reactions from the crowd has gone down and it'll take some smart booking for him to recover imo.

2) Kerwin White- Whats the logic behind this?I was looking to seeing Chavo Guerrero win the IC title, Chavo V Shelton would've made a good feud.Alot fucking better than Carlito V Shelton, and a hell of alot better than Kerwin V Shelton.But then instead of seeing Chavo becoming IC champ,they change his gimmick, and not only that, because its such a new gimmick he has to start all over with a gimmick that is going nowhere and be put in pointless heat matches with tajiri.We will not be seeing this gimmick in a few months time.

3) Rob Conway-I don't mind this guy too much except he shouldn't be getting wins over people like shelton,because he is not going anywhere either. can you see him doing anything other than damaging wrestlers like Shelton Benjamin's credibility?

4)Carlito- Ever since he won the title, he's only had two matches for it which ended in DQ, where as atleast Shelton was defending it alot.,Carlito didn't even have a match at the last PPV, which despite after all the work shelton did with the title, makes the IC title look pointless.

Now the best they can do is have a wrestler well past his best trying to become IC champ for the first time, yet they could've given it to other guys like Chavo, or kept it on Shelton,but lets forget that and have a wrestler past his best challenge for it!No disrespect to Flair, but I think some backstage politics have been going on in order for this to happen.It's abit disrespectful to your wrestlers you have now if you're going to have a wrestler past his best challenge for the ic title.That's like a kick in the face to the rest of the roster.

Londoner
09-06-2005, 12:08 PM
Chavo got traded? I don't believe I've even seen the guy on RAW

I think he got fired or something...:shifty:

BigDaddyCool
09-06-2005, 01:03 PM
My question about this Kerwin White deal, is that why is JR saying, "That is Chavo, there is no Kerwin White." I mean, what is the point of JR not going along with the angle?

Destor
09-06-2005, 01:07 PM
Well, Kerwin says he's middle class. Yet he goes to country clubs, dont sound middle class.
Kerwin says he white, nope.
Kerwin says hes Kerwin, get it?

Kane Knight
09-06-2005, 02:11 PM
My question about this Kerwin White deal, is that why is JR saying, "That is Chavo, there is no Kerwin White." I mean, what is the point of JR not going along with the angle?

Because he's pretending to be soemthing he's not?

.44 Magdalene
09-06-2005, 11:56 PM
I've come to the conclusion that at some point after I get into wrestling, I want to try a KKK gimmick.

Seriously.

I'll come out in a white hood, but wear a white luchadore mask underneath it so I can take the hood off before the match starts. I'll talk in a redneck accent, do the Klu Klux Slam* as a finisher, and call myself something like the White Knight. I'll use "Ship Those Niggers Back" as theme music and have fueds with all the minority wrestlers.

WWE will hire me within weeks of starting said gimmick.

Then they can bring back Goldberg and him job to me as the traditinal legend, furthering my push. Eventually, HHH will take me in as his protege the way Vince took in HHH.

I'll own the WWE.

Or get shot within minutes of posting this.

Either way. :(

*I know somebody else on here said Klu Klux Slam before, but I'll be damned if I can remember who. I KNOW I didn't come up with it, though.

High Impact v.W.o
09-07-2005, 12:03 AM
:lol: Who changed Destor18's name.

Destor
09-07-2005, 10:57 PM
dont know.

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
09-07-2005, 11:33 PM
I know somebody else on here said Klu Klux Slam before, but I'll be damned if I can remember who. I KNOW I didn't come up with it, though.
Osama Bin Laden using the Manhattan Drop is better.

Kane Knight
09-07-2005, 11:40 PM
:lol: Who changed Destor18's name.

Hereo changed it back from GAYRAPE.

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
09-07-2005, 11:42 PM
Osama Bin Laden using the Manhattan Drop is better.
Oh, sorry. 'Reverse Atomic Drop'. :roll:

Yashamaga
09-08-2005, 05:10 PM
Kerwin White is the man.

Team Sheep
09-08-2005, 05:23 PM
How many middle class American's are WWE superstars? :shifty: