PDA

View Full Version : Film Quotes

Doink
09-06-2005, 02:08 PM
What is your favourate?

RP
09-06-2005, 02:48 PM
You ever watch those nature documentaries on the cable? You see the one about lions? You got this lion. He's the king of the jungle, huge mane out to here. He's laying under a tree, in the middle of Africa. He's so big, it's so hot. He doesn't want to move. Now the little lions come, they start messing with him. Biting his tail, biting his ears. He doesn't do anything. The lioness, she starts messing with him. Coming over, making trouble. Still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this. They start to move in. The jackals; hyenas. They're barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes, and eat the food that's in his domain. They do this, then they get closer and closer, bolder and bolder. Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody. Runs like the wind, eats everything in his path. Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is.

Christopher Walkin, Pool Hall Junkies.

Chavo Classic
09-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper's scene from True Romance :D

The One
09-06-2005, 03:15 PM
I will give any here who has actually seen A Confession From the Bedside of Andy a gold star and like 20 bucks...it's such a small time indy film but it is so fucking incredible...anyway here is the quote I love so much...

God made his first last and only mistake when he created us. He created us to mirror him and praise him, but then he gave us free will. Free will enough to one day stand up and look him, the Almighty, in the face and tell him to fuck off. Free will enough to create our own life. Basically God gave us the chance to become more then him, and now the pussy ass mother fucking Bible Thumpers who only want to fear God til the day they die want us to let go of the only chance we have to create our own immortality. Well let them die and face their creator, I chose to create my own exsistance. After all, at our core is the drive to better ourselves then the generation before us, what better way to evolve ourselves then show the Holy Father his own mistake in his most prized creation.

~Tate West (performed by Jeffery Morganfeild)