PDA

View Full Version : Why does Vince buy WCW just to use their ideas?

axel84
09-11-2005, 01:30 PM
I mean......

This upcoming return to USA for Raw being Night of Champions. That was the same exact title for Nitro's last show in Florida when Vince announced he bought WCW.

Adopting Great American Bash as a pay-per-view. No wonder the buyrates on them usually blow, it's a FUCKING WASTE OF TIME. They should just call the show "SummerSlam Lite"

Using the name Nitro---Originally they were gonna have a Saturday Night Show of that name, they even call one of those Tough Enough guys (you know the ones they hire and put through all that, only to fire 8 months later)
Johnny Nitro.

For a while Raw's announcer console was very distant from the ring, near the entrance, just like Nitro's.

I know Vince wants more money, but that's showing he has no ideas of his own anymore. As if he did for a while anyway.

XL
09-11-2005, 01:39 PM
I mean......

This upcoming return to USA for Raw being Night of Champions. That was the same exact title for Nitro's last show in Florida when Vince announced he bought WCW.

Adopting Great American Bash as a pay-per-view. No wonder the buyrates on them usually blow, it's a FUCKING WASTE OF TIME. They should just call the show "SummerSlam Lite"

Probably to adobt a sense of heratige [sp] or, as it was one of those additional ppv's, just to make money! And of course American's LOVE anything that celebrates being American!

Using the name Nitro---Originally they were gonna have a Saturday Night Show of that name, they even call one of those Tough Enough guys (you know the ones they hire and put through all that, only to fire 8 months later)
Johnny Nitro.

He's still employed! Johnny Nitro of MNM fame from SmackDown!

For a while Raw's announcer console was very distant from the ring, near the entrance, just like Nitro's.

It still is!

I know Vince wants more money, but that's showing he has no ideas of his own anymore. As if he did for a while anyway.

Why spend time (and money) coming up with your own ideas when you can use ones that you have PAID for!

Quite simply I think it comes down to the fact that Vince paid for all that stuff so he's gonna use it to get his 'money's worth'!

axel84
09-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Good points on all.

Schoenauer
09-11-2005, 02:39 PM
Vince using an original idea? No chance in hell!

Gerard
09-11-2005, 03:08 PM

Back in the 80's and early 90's the wwe announce both was back there, they just changed it around in the mid 90's.

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Dude, rehashed titles are nothing newsworthy, especially for something like Nitro (Which sounds like it was nicked from a monster truck rally anyway). most of this stuff is pretty loose.

Nervous Ferret
09-11-2005, 06:14 PM
prob because they were good ideas

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 06:20 PM
WCW had good ideas?

Nervous Ferret
09-11-2005, 06:21 PM
uhh

Jalapeņo
09-11-2005, 06:26 PM
No, let's not worry about the show. The credibility of the storylines.

Let's worry about where the announcer's tables are.

BY THE GODS1

Nervous Ferret
09-11-2005, 06:26 PM
ok Kane Knight. Y DONT U take ur 72 thusand posts and shove it up ur as! u have no lfie all u do is post on aitretnt message berd all day! i bet u never had a girlfriend!

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 06:36 PM
ok Kane Knight. Y DONT U take ur 72 thusand posts and shove it up ur as! u have no lfie all u do is post on aitretnt message berd all day! i bet u never had a girlfriend!

Does Jalapņo count?

Shadow
09-11-2005, 08:03 PM
What about me!?

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Well, he said Girlfriend. You can't be a chick.

Jalapeņo
09-11-2005, 08:21 PM
Does Jalapño count?

:naughty:

Shadow
09-11-2005, 08:21 PM
Well, he said Girlfriend. You can't be a chick.

Oh yeah...

Kane Knight
09-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Though you did date Shannon Moore, and Shannon's a dyke.

Shadow
09-11-2005, 08:33 PM
You keep saying that but it still won't be true boyo.