PDA

View Full Version : Rey / Eddie Idea

Joe Kerr
09-12-2005, 04:36 PM
I know many people, like myself, are tired of the Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero feud. If this feud continues this is how I think it should happen. I want Eddie to be in the ring (you know he will be anyway) gloating at how he has beaten Rey , Blah blah blah. But I want footage to roll on the titantron. Itll be Rey talking to his wife and son and his wife just saying to lay down for Eddie so they can get on with there lives...I want it to be revealed that Mysterio let Eddie win so that he would stop bitching about it. This sets up the feud again....

This could go to Survivor series where Team Eddie takes on Team Mysterio.

team Eddie could have Eddie and the Mexicools...

team Rey im not to sure about. Maybe Christian or Benoit

Destor
09-12-2005, 04:40 PM
meh

redoneja
09-12-2005, 04:40 PM
That would be interesting to see Eddie's reaction if Rey DID throw the match. Especially if he beat Batista or Beniot for a title.

Volchok
09-12-2005, 04:55 PM
Sounds pretty good. Atleast it would freshen it up.

Mr. Nerfect
09-12-2005, 05:18 PM
I think the feud is done now, but it is a nice way to continue it if you chose to.

Kane Knight
09-12-2005, 06:01 PM
Until you got to the part about Team Midget vs Team Klepto, I was all over it. Thge last part saounds pretty lame.

LK
09-12-2005, 06:40 PM
I'm not really tired of this feud yet, just think that it could have been taken in a better direction.

Favre4Ever
09-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Or mabye the Mexicools could join Rey's Team and turn face, and this could even end the angle and set up a new story for Rey.

Funky Fly
09-12-2005, 07:15 PM
I don't like the Mexicools.

I like Juvi, Psicosis and Super Crazy, just not their retarded gimmick that isn't going anywhere.

Savio
09-12-2005, 07:59 PM
But I want footage to roll on the titantron. Itll be Rey talking to his wife and son and his wife just saying to lay down for Eddie so they can get on with there lives...

The return of "GTV"

Kane Knight
09-12-2005, 09:30 PM
I don't like the Mexicools.

I like Juvi, Psicosis and Super Crazy, just not their retarded gimmick that isn't going anywhere.

Come on, there's so much potential. They could ride their Juan Deers to the TNA arena and disrupt things. They could...ummmm...Wow, that sucked, and I can't think of anything else.