PDA

View Full Version : So where would they be?

G-wrath
09-16-2005, 09:30 PM
Ok, I'm bored so here's a useless topic:

If wrestlers like Batista, Cena and the rest of the guys who are on the juice (no not Juvi), where would they be now if they weren't?

Jaton
09-16-2005, 10:06 PM
What about them? Where would the be who are on the juice? Makes no sense. :)

Jalapeņo
09-16-2005, 10:08 PM
Jobbing.

G-wrath
09-16-2005, 10:13 PM
EDIT

Jalapeņo
09-16-2005, 10:18 PM
JOBBINGx

G-wrath
09-16-2005, 10:20 PM
Ok, Hunter without the juice.

Jalapeņo
09-16-2005, 10:28 PM
Jobbing.

ThruTheWire
09-16-2005, 10:42 PM
Alot of wrestlers juice, so THEY would be probably at the same spot they are now, just skinnier. It's not like steroids go and make you a better performer.. they just make you look bigger. They still have to work INSANELY HARD to keep those bodies in the shape they're in now.

Kane Knight
09-16-2005, 10:55 PM
Alot of wrestlers juice, so THEY would be probably at the same spot they are now, just skinnier. It's not like steroids go and make you a better performer.. they just make you look bigger. They still have to work INSANELY HARD to keep those bodies in the shape they're in now.

Is your name really Mark? Who cares if it makes you a better performer? This isn't a sport, it's the WWE. The WWE does push the guys with the bigger "look" to the top.

Jaton
09-16-2005, 11:19 PM
Batista. Cena. Warrior. Hogan.

Between the four of them, they have eight moves. A spine buster, sit down power bomb, a hip toss, "modified" death valley driver, clothes line, big splash, big boot, leg drop. Yeah, they're great performers.

FourFifty
09-17-2005, 03:09 AM
Batista. Cena. Warrior. Hogan.

Between the four of them, they have eight moves. A spine buster, sit down power bomb, a hip toss, "modified" death valley driver, clothes line, big splash, big boot, leg drop. Yeah, they're great performers.

God damn you! Give me a warning next time you're going to use that much satire! My sarcastameter just blew up in my pocket and it singed my pubic hair!

gyps213
09-17-2005, 06:49 AM
Where would Pamela Anderson be without her big boobs?
Or Orlando Bloom without his dimples?
Stephen King without his ability to come up with some whacked-out hacker to kill half the world?
As Kane Knight said, it's the WWE. Wrestling skill has nothing to do with it. It's all about the look and how you pull it off.
btw, the comment about being on the juice and not meaning Juvi gave me a really, really bad image that just won't go away.