PDA

View Full Version : Raw USA Network question...

The Fox
09-17-2005, 02:41 PM
I was wondering if Raw will still be on Spike TV and TSN? :?:

Xero
09-17-2005, 02:45 PM
It won't be on Spike. I would imagine that it would still be on TSN, because the WWE has separate contracts with different countries that don't use Spike/USA/UPN/Whatever.

Marcyo
09-17-2005, 05:42 PM
It won't be on Spike. I would imagine that it would still be on TSN, because the WWE has separate contracts with different countries that don't use Spike/USA/UPN/Whatever.

If you are right, I am sooooo sending you 20 bucks via mail.

The Fox
09-17-2005, 05:50 PM
me too :yes:...but if your not this is a very cruel world :'(

Cool King
09-17-2005, 07:41 PM
the WWE has separate contracts with different countries that don't use Spike/USA/UPN/Whatever.

yeah, over here in the UK, The WWE has a contract with Sky.

So WWE gets shown on Sky One, Sky Sports 1, 2 and 3 and sometimes Sky Sports Xtra.

TerranRich
09-21-2005, 12:25 AM
Yeah, USA and Spike are owned by separate companies entirely. There is no way WWE would exist on both.

Chavo Classic
09-21-2005, 06:38 AM
yeah, over here in the UK, The WWE has a contract with Sky.

So WWE gets shown on Sky One, Sky Sports 1, 2 and 3 and sometimes Sky Sports Xtra.

Nope. Sky has made all wrestling exclusive to Sky Sports 3 for some reason. The exceptions are WWE Experience on Sky One on Sunday mornings and the PPVs which are only shown on Sky Sports 1 because it is the only one of the three sports channels to broadcast past 2am (most nights).

I'll have my £20 through Paypal please

CharismaInjection
09-21-2005, 11:50 AM
Will Raw still be on Sky Sports?

Nervous Ferret
09-21-2005, 05:40 PM
NO! It won't be shown in European countries. It's the law.

Team Sheep
09-21-2005, 05:50 PM
Will we still get RAW Live here in the UK, or does the change not effect us at all over here?

The Fox
09-21-2005, 05:55 PM
all I know is that this USA network change is crap for everybody! ok yes we get a 3 hour show,but what's the use if we can't even see it?! They exepect more viewers but how in the blue hell are they gonna have more viewers if Canada and the UK and others can't watch it anymore?? I mean I know there dumb but are they that ignorant

Team Sheep
09-21-2005, 06:03 PM
We will get RAW in the UK, I was just asking if we'd still get it live. I don't see why not now I think about it, seeing as it's a contract with WWE that Sky has, and not with Spike.

Xero
09-21-2005, 06:41 PM
all I know is that this USA network change is crap for everybody! ok yes we get a 3 hour show,but what's the use if we can't even see it?! They exepect more viewers but how in the blue hell are they gonna have more viewers if Canada and the UK and others can't watch it anymore?? I mean I know there dumb but are they that ignorant
What? Why wouldn't the other countries get it? As I said, they're on separate contracts, this move basically changes nothing for the foreign airings of RAW.

And I've read that at least TSN in Canada is going to carry the entire 3 hours of the Homecoming show.

TerranRich
09-22-2005, 04:39 PM
Since WWE television is an American product, it is exclusive to the United States. So, sorry Fox, but you're screwed out of RAW. That's the way it is.

;)

Chavo Classic
09-23-2005, 07:58 PM
Will Raw still be on Sky Sports?

Yes. It'll be the same as before. Raw and Smackdown have moved networks plenty of times in the US and its never affected schedules here - it shouldn't now either.

The Fox
09-23-2005, 09:20 PM
Since WWE television is an American product, it is exclusive to the United States. So, sorry Fox, but you're screwed out of RAW. That's the way it is.

;)

lol sorry to contredict you TR but I wrote an e-mail to tsn.ca and they said that they will still have RAW on :D

Cool King
09-23-2005, 10:30 PM
Nope. Sky has made all wrestling exclusive to Sky Sports 3 for some reason.

Yeah, I just noticed noticed that on Monday.

Weird.

Funky Fly
09-24-2005, 07:03 PM
The only reason TSN wouldn't show the whole Homecoming would be if there were a big hockey/football game at the same time. But we Canucks should really worry about is whether TNA will show on Spike, since either TSN or Score (I forget which) is already showing old episodes.

OssMan
10-06-2005, 07:46 PM
TURNIN GREENE IN THE LIMOUSINE