View Full Version : Possible Card for No Mercy Predictions

CharismaInjection
09-18-2005, 08:00 AM
Here's my predictions for the card of No Mercy:

Word Heavyweight Championship:
Batista V.S. Eddie Guerrero.

United States Championship:
Fatal Four Way:
Chris Benoit V.S. Booker T V.S. Christian V.S. Orlando Jordan.

Casket Match:
Undertaker V.S. Randy Orton & Bob Orton.

Rey Mysterio V.S. Ken Kennedy.

Whoever wins gets Jillian as their Fixer.
JBL V.S. MNM.

WWE Tag Team Championships:
LOD V.S. Regal & Birchill.

-----------------------------------------------------

Their's my predictions, some are unlikely but I have almost no idea where JBL will go from here, and I think Rey and Kennedy both need feuds.

What's your cards for No Mercy?

JH
09-18-2005, 11:07 AM
world heavyweight championship
batista vs eddie

us title
benoit vs christian

tag
lod vs mnm for the millionth damn time.......get some tag teams

taker vs both ortons

other than that i dont know

Favre4Ever
09-18-2005, 12:22 PM
Everybody piles onto Kennedy, pinning him for three, and then the Undertaker gives him a last ride off the stage and we never see him again.

Schoenauer
09-18-2005, 12:41 PM
And you think what I said in the worst wrestler thread was bad...

My predictions:
WHC
Batista vs. Eddie

JBL vs. MNM for Jillian's loyalty

Mr. KENNEDY!!!... KENNEDY!... vs. Chimmel

LoD vs Burchill and Regal

Taker vs. Orton in a buried alive match

Mr. Nerfect
09-18-2005, 05:16 PM
World Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs. Eddie Guerrero

-Already confirmed. Should be a good match. Batista walks out with the gold here after putting on a good show with Eddie.

Casket Match
The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton

-I don't think "Cowboy" Bob Orton should be in this match officially, but I see no reason why he can't get involved occasionally. I see Orton winning this when another heel comes down and kicks the crap out of Taker with The Ortons. Probably Doug Basham or Mr Kennedy......Kennedy....

WWE United States Championship
Chris Benoit vs. Christian vs. Booker T vs. Orlando Jordan vs. JBL vs. Rey Mysterio

-Granted, I added JBL and Rey Mysterio in there, but I think this could work. JBL can't win the World Heavyweight Championship, so he goes after "the most prestigious singles title on SmackDown!", which upsets Orlando, leading to a bit of a lovers spat between the two giving us some intrigue as to whether or not The Cabinet holds together.

-Chris Benoit retains the title here, or it is passed on to either Christian or Rey Mysterio. Booker T, JBL or Orlando Jordan don't need the title, and it probably wouldn't work out well if they did have it.

-A lot of people seem to think JBL will face MNM in a Handicap Match at No Mercy. That's actually pretty interesting. I can honestly say that would be a great way to turn MNM babyface. I thought that MNM would join JBL as "unofficial" members of his Cabinet, though. It may not be realistic, but I pictured Batista beating them in a Handicap Match in two weeks, beating them and forcing them to go to RAW, where they would turn face due to Nitro and Melina's previous experience with Eric Bischoff (he fired Nitro, and I'm sure you could make up some excuse as to why Melina was only a RAW Diva for a night or two) and Mercury's ECW background.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship- Winner Takes Title
The Full Blooded Italians vs. The Mexicools

-For this match you need Big Guido to debut on SmackDown!. But anyway, if any member of the FBI wins, Nunzio retains the title. If Juvi, Psicosis or Super Crazy get the pin, whoever makes it takes the title. So if Super Crazy pins Vito, Super Crazy is the new WWE Cruiserweight Champ. I think Nunzio will be on PPV this time around, and I don't think they'll forget his mini-feud with The Mexicools.

-Vito or Guido makes the pin on one of The Mexicools. The 'cools can't decide who gets to make the pin, while FBI shows fluent teamwork. The FBI easily dismantles The Mexicools leading to tension between their ranks in coming weeks.

WWE Tag Team Championship
LOD vs. William Regal & Paul Burchill (vs. MNM vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick)

-I don't know, I forgot to consider MNM in my predictions. Anyway, Regal & Burchill are my picks for immediate challengers to the belts, and I think they'll take them here. If MNM is in the match, they'll get eliminated by Regal & Burchill, too, just to build tension between the two teams. If a fourth face team is in there, MNM pin them to retain some strength as a tag team.

Tag Team Match
Ken Kennedy & Sylvain vs. Hardcore Holly & Mick Foley

-OK, I know my predictions aren't realistic now, so I'll stop after this. Anyway, I can just see Hardcore Holly being Ken Kennedy's first feud, and he's already got a little something going with Grenier. Put Kennedy and Grenier together, give Holly a partner of choice, Holly chooses a man who is the embodiment of "Hardcore", Mick Foley helps pop the buyrates a little while working with younger talent. Definately not realistic, but I think it would be a good move, especially if Kennedy & Grenier go over.

Mr. Nerfect
09-18-2005, 05:30 PM
Here's what will more realistically go down:

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs. Eddie Guerrero

-Already confirmed.

Casket Match
The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton (& "Cowboy" Bob Orton)

-Randy Orton beats 'Taker with help from Ken Kennedy or Doug Basham or someone.

WWE United States Championship
Chris Benoit vs. Christian vs. Booker T vs. Orlando Jordan

-Chris Benoit or Christian win this one. I can see booker T winning, also, but if there a point to another run for him?

Singles Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Ken Kennedy

-Ken Kennedy gets to finally show us if he's only an average worker or if he's a great, or even a horrible worker. Kennedy goes over here in a pretty long match.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Nunzio vs. Super Crazy

-I think they'll just go with Super Crazy as Nunzio's opponent since they are more familiar with each other than the other combinations. Nunzio retains the title here in a match which should be given the time it deserves.

Handicap Match for Jillian Hall's Services
JBL vs. MNM

-MNM go over here, and it is a great victory for them, but after the match Tank and Chad Toland debut as new members of The Cabinet, kicking MNM's ass and siding with JBL and Jillian Hall. This gives us a fresh face team (MNM) and a new heel team (The Blonde Bombers).

Cruiserweight Battle Royal
Paul London vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Jamie Noble vs. Kid Kash vs. Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Juventud vs. Psicosis vs. Simon Dean vs. Steven Richards vs. Matt Cappotelli vs. Mack Johnson vs. Johnny Jeter vs. CM Punk

-Just a time filler, perhaps, but it puts guys on TV in a fun way, which is what the WWE needs to start doing with their extra PPV time.

-Granted, I threw a lot of guys in there without TV exposure, but hey, it's not like cruiserweights get TV exposure anyway. CM Punk is billed as 227lbs, I think, but they can say he's 220lbs or under for this thing. This is a pretty good place to test some of your talent.

-It doesn't really matter who wins this, but I'd give it to either London, Kendrick or the returning Noble. I suppose you could even hold the match later that night after Nunzio initially defends the title. All the guys involved would be able to last two matches in the very least. It won't happen, but I can dream.

WWE Tag Team Championship
LOD vs. William Regal & Paul Burchill

-Regal & Burchill win the titles here and go on to feud with The Mexicools and eventually a face MNM.

Somebody's Gotta Die
09-20-2005, 05:37 PM
Not the most realistic card, but certainly would make for an entertaining PPV:

World Championship
Batista edges out Eddie Guerrero

US Championship
Christian wins in a 4-way against Benoit, Jordan & Booker

Tag Championship
Birchall & Regal defeat LOD

CW Championship
Nunzio (w/Vito) beats Juventud (w/Mexicools) when the Big Guido debuts

David vs. Goliath
Rey Mysterio pins JBL cleanly once again when MNM interfere turning face

Casket Rubber Match
Ortons beat Taker, I would have rather seen both men do something new

Lingere Contest :roll:
Stacy vs. Melina

Ken Kennedy beats a debuting Matt Hardy after he is fired from RAW for losing to Edge

:-\ It's time to reunite the rosters, damn it!

Mr. Nerfect
09-20-2005, 06:46 PM
That is a good card.

Anyway, with recent developments, here is how I see things going:

-World Heavyweight Championship: Batista vs. Eddie Guerrero (confirmed)
-The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton & "Cowboy" Bob Orton (confirmed)
-WWE United States Championship: Chris Benoit vs. Booker T vs. Christian vs. Orlando Jordan
-WWE Tag Team Championship: LOD vs. William Regal & Paul Burchill
-JBL vs. Matt Hardy
-WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Nunzio vs. Super Crazy
-Ken Kennedy vs. Rey Mysterio

Chavo Classic
09-20-2005, 06:49 PM
Burchill with gold = ratings

:D

Mr. Nerfect
09-20-2005, 06:50 PM
Burchill with gold = ratings

:D

Agreed. :y:

Mr. Nerfect
09-20-2005, 07:10 PM
I was just thinking, if the WWE combined elements from my card and elements from Somebody's Gotta Die's card, you pretty much have Survivor Series set-up.

Survivor Series Elimination Match
Batista, The Undertaker, Chris Benoit & Booker T vs. Randy Orton, Eddie Guerrero, Ken Kennedy & Christian

JBL, Orlando Jordan, Tank Toland & Chad Toland vs. Matt Hardy, Robbie Dawber (he sorta looks like Hardy, why not bring him up?), Johnny Nitro & Joey Mercury

Nunzio, Jamie Noble (they're "cousins" remember), (Big) Vito & (Big) Guido vs. Rey Mysterio, Juventud, Psicosis & Super Crazy

WWE Tag Team Championship- Rematch from No Mercy
William Regal & Paul Burchill vs. LOD

Mr. Nerfect
09-20-2005, 07:12 PM
I suppose if you wanted to make Survivor Series all Elimination Match-Ups, you could have Sylvain and Nigel McGuinness (even though he's not under contract) or Steve Lewington from OVW team up with Regal & Burchill, while two random faqce cruiserweights team with LOD. Scotty 2 Hotty & someone else like Funaki (if he's able to return then).

Someone1001
09-20-2005, 10:36 PM
Well, aside for the UT vs. Ortons match and the Eddie vs. Batista match, this is what I see in the future for the card:

US Title Match. Chris Benoit defends against Booker T (who challenges at the urgings of his wife). During the match, Booker tries turning heel by turning on his wife. Gets a huge face pop instead.

Tag Title Match. New LOD Vs. Regal/Burchill. Regal/Burchill go over due to miscommunication between LOD, setting up a feud between the former two best friends. Yawn. Though Regal/Burchill's reign certainly has the potential not to be.

Cruserweight battle royal. Been too many PPVs since the last one. Nunzio, Paul London, Mexicools, Spanky, Noble, and Hotty in this one. Big Vito tries to help, but Noble walks out with the belt, freeing up the FBI for the tag division, and setting up a future fued with Spanky. Well...one can hope.

Ken Kennedy needs a match. If Christian ever decides if he's a face or a heel, he can be the opponent. Otherwise...Rey Mysterio makes a decent pick. Though Kennedy better win.

JBL Vs. OJ in a loser leaves politics match! Think of the ratings!

And...no. I got nothing else. Kinda sad for MNM, but they're buried beyond recovery for the current time, and they aren't going to be on the PPV. Sad.