PDA

View Full Version : Poor poor Christian...

PullMyFinger
09-18-2005, 01:21 PM
I just realized right now how badly he got screwed over. He went from a Live Raw that some people watched and he was so over...to jobbing like mad and being placed on a show that not much people will watch. It's pretty fucking sad too because he was perhaps the most over wrestler in WWE honestly...since like Austin and Rock imo (well, not equally...but i mean since their days). He would definitely get the loudest pops out of anyone, so much so that the E had to edit out his pops.

Now it's like...he's just there on SD to be forgotten or something.

Favre4Ever
09-18-2005, 02:03 PM
I feel worse for the guys on Smackdown that are actually GOOD, like Eddie and Booker T. Another reason the brands should end the split.

PullMyFinger
09-18-2005, 02:06 PM
Wait, do you mean that in general or that Christian is not good?

Londoner
09-18-2005, 02:09 PM
Well what do you expect?He got a good reaction from the crowd and was entertaining, but the WWE doesn't want that.It confuses me why they didn't push him, it really could've been something big if they did.

KingofOldSchool
09-18-2005, 02:31 PM
I feel worse for the guys on Smackdown that are actually GOOD, like Eddie and Booker T. Another reason the brands should end the split.

Christian > Edge > Booker T > Hulk Hogan

CharismaInjection
09-18-2005, 02:37 PM
At least Smackdown gave Christian The Peep Show which could guarantee him regular tv time. But not to worry, if WWE make a mistake with Christian, they'll just move him back to Raw next draft like other mistakes, RVD & Rene Dupree.

ThruTheWire
09-18-2005, 02:41 PM
I just realized right now how badly he got screwed over.

Just realizing this now eh ? ;)

Mr. Nerfect
09-18-2005, 04:54 PM
They should give Christian his own segment on wwe.com. Anyway, I think Christian will be involved in a multi-man WWE United States Title match at No Mercy. Will he win? I'm not too sure about that, will he look good, Hell yes.

Anyway, that's just my prediction. All is not lost for Captain Charistian, and I really think he will re-capture that lightning in a bottle soon.

Rob
09-18-2005, 04:57 PM
They should have kept Cena and Christian on the same show and built their feud. Of course, it was getting over though so they killed it.

Kane Knight
09-18-2005, 09:11 PM

You're saying Booker is better than Christian? :wtf:

The One
09-18-2005, 09:20 PM
Christian > Edge > Booker T > Hulk Hogan

Christian > Edge > Booker T > Every other wrestler ever > watching someone poop > dying > Hulk Hogan

Batsu
09-18-2005, 10:03 PM
Of course, it was getting over though so they killed it.

This seems to be par for the course in WWE as of late.

Favre4Ever
09-19-2005, 12:58 AM
Of course Booker T is better than Christian. He might not be in the lime light right now, but the results are there when you watch his matches. Booker T vs. Rock, Booker T vs. Undertaker(Survivor Series 2001), Booker T vs. Triple H at WM 19, Booker T vs. Kurt Angle, Booker T vs. Stone Cold( First Blood), even Booker T vs. Cena. Booker T is the man.

Christian? As much as I hate to admit it because I don't like him OR Edge, Christian is getting better. He's had good matches against Jericho, Batista, and his own brother. But I don't think he's better than Booker T, KK, and I think the WWE knows it too.

Now if we can just get rid of Sharmell....

Favre4Ever
09-19-2005, 12:59 AM
Oh yeah, and it actually goes Hogan> Booker T> Edge=Christian.

Oh, KK, just noticed, another Rock/ Austin comparison. Ahem.

Kane Knight
09-19-2005, 01:01 PM
Oh yeah, and it actually goes Hogan> Booker T> Edge=Christian.

Oh, KK, just noticed, another Rock/ Austin comparison. Ahem.

You lose AGAIN. My God, how many times do you feel the need to whip it out, only to be LAUGHED AT?

1) You said "everybody," and "always."

So far, you've pointed out a handful of people who occasionally make the references. Strike one, and strike two.

2) He was comparing pop sizes, not comparing him specifically to Austin and the Rock.

Strike 3, you're out.

Kane Knight
09-19-2005, 01:02 PM
And yes, he is better than Booker T. He's more over, he's more Charismatic, and he's a solid wrestler (Booker is too). So basically, he's Booker T plus.

Favre4Ever
09-19-2005, 08:13 PM
I hope your not serious.

Kane Knight
09-19-2005, 10:28 PM
I'd hope you weren't, but you're not bright enough to be joking around.

Favre4Ever
09-20-2005, 03:58 PM
hey, i'm not the one who likes Christian here.

The One
09-20-2005, 04:01 PM
No your the one who based your name off of Hogan and then says Edge fucking sucks in your avatar thingy. (And your avatar itself is Hogan doing a leg drop to Hart :shifty: )

What Would Kevin Do?
09-20-2005, 04:03 PM
Of course Booker T is better than Christian. He might not be in the lime light right now, but the results are there when you watch his matches. Booker T vs. Rock, Booker T vs. Undertaker(Survivor Series 2001), Booker T vs. Triple H at WM 19, Booker T vs. Kurt Angle, Booker T vs. Stone Cold( First Blood), even Booker T vs. Cena. Booker T is the man.

Christian? As much as I hate to admit it because I don't like him OR Edge, Christian is getting better. He's had good matches against Jericho, Batista, and his own brother. But I don't think he's better than Booker T, KK, and I think the WWE knows it too.

Now if we can just get rid of Sharmell....

The fact that you didn't mention anything Booker did in WcW, and the fact that you refer to Edge and Xtian as brothers on here really makes me wonder about you :)

Favre4Ever
09-20-2005, 05:18 PM
Whether the WWE acknowledges that the two were brothers doesnt bother me.

And I didn't watch WCW. I started watching wrestling a couple RAW's before Survivor Series 1999.

Kane Knight
09-20-2005, 07:40 PM
hey, i'm not the one who likes Christian here.

No, you're the one anmed after a hasbeen who's praising another hasbeen over a guy who can get a crowd reaction.

What Would Kevin Do?
09-21-2005, 12:29 AM
Whether the WWE acknowledges that the two were brothers doesnt bother me.

And I didn't watch WCW. I started watching wrestling a couple RAW's before Survivor Series 1999.

WWE did acknowledge it.... Mainly because they made it up... Mainly because they aren't really brothers....

Favre4Ever
09-21-2005, 12:41 AM
i know they werent in real life, i meant in wrestling life.

Favre4Ever
09-21-2005, 12:41 AM
And i'd rather root for a hasbeen than Christian.

Destor
09-21-2005, 12:44 AM
No, you're the one anmed after a hasbeen who's praising another hasbeen over a guy who can get a crowd reaction.
Are you saying Hogan and/or Hart cant get a crowd reaction?

What Would Kevin Do?
09-21-2005, 12:48 AM

So you'd rather root for someone, who in a match with KURT FREAKING ANGLE could only dish out 5 moves? I'm sorry, but once Kurt Angle and Shawn Micheals can't carry you to a good match, you need to be put down.

Kane Knight
09-21-2005, 12:58 AM
WWE did acknowledge it.... Mainly because they made it up... Mainly because they aren't really brothers....

The question is whether or not they acknowledge that they were "brothers" prior, or if they've dropped that STORYLINE.

Kane Knight
09-21-2005, 12:59 AM
Are you saying Hogan and/or Hart cant get a crowd reaction?
No, that Booker T can't get the level of crowd reaction Christian gets.

Pay attention to what was said previouslyin this thread.

Kane Knight
09-21-2005, 01:00 AM

Obviously.

I can see your reasoning. Why root for someone with talent and charisma when you can root for someone with...Remind me again?

What Would Kevin Do?
09-21-2005, 01:08 AM
Obviously.

I can see your reasoning. Why root for someone with talent and charisma when you can root for someone with...Remind me again?

Orange skin and a jailbait daughter.. Duh.

Jaton
09-21-2005, 01:26 AM
This is why WWE is in the state it's in. Marks would much prefer the old ass hasbeen guys on top while not paying as much attention to the younger guys who need to be getting ready for the next generation. Look at how they've done with Cena..he's nowhere near ready for mainevent level, and it shows. Argh, it pisses me off.