PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy's 5 part story. (Raw Spoiler)

Shaved Monkey
09-20-2005, 02:15 PM
So, anybody else get the impression that Lita may help Matt beat Edge in the ladder match, and cost Edge his title shot? Maybe turn Matt heel and tell all the fans that they were suckers for buying into the story?

Maybe I'm just crazy.

McLegend
09-20-2005, 02:16 PM
That would be great

Schoenauer
09-20-2005, 02:52 PM
I would like for that to happen... all we can do now is wait.

Jaton
09-20-2005, 03:09 PM
As good of an idea as I think that is, it won't happen.

Splaya
09-20-2005, 03:19 PM
If that were to happen, it would restore all my faith in WWE.

Disturbed316
09-20-2005, 03:29 PM
Then Edge and Hardy could team up and they could use the Basham's old gimmick, having Lita as the mistress with a whip.

Jaton
09-20-2005, 03:32 PM
Okay. Now, it's getting weird.

Nark Order
09-20-2005, 03:34 PM
Wow, never thoght of this. I would mark out. Then Matt would go in as a heel contender for the world belt. Nice.

Kane Knight
09-20-2005, 03:36 PM
No, Edge is gonna turn on Lita. Adam and Matt are the real life couple, which is why the WWE tried to cover it up. Now that it's out (And so are they) Edge will get over by trashing Lita and her "manly" features.

Favre4Ever
09-20-2005, 04:00 PM
Then they'll buy eachother matching bandanas on RAW's Christmas show.

Nark Order
09-20-2005, 04:14 PM
If only Rico were still here to see this...

Blue Demon
09-20-2005, 05:08 PM
No, Edge is gonna turn on Lita. Adam and Matt are the real life couple, which is why the WWE tried to cover it up. Now that it's out (And so are they) Edge will get over by trashing Lita and her "manly" features.
:lol:

Kane Knight
09-20-2005, 07:43 PM
If only Rico were still alive to see this...

Pepsi Man
09-20-2005, 10:49 PM
RIP Rico. :'(

Nark Order
09-20-2005, 11:32 PM
:(

Mr. Nerfect
09-21-2005, 01:04 AM
Matt Hardy is as popular as Santa Claus right now, so it would make sense to push him to the moon, but he's just not as believeable as a badass babyface as he is an arrogant, better-than-you-because-I'm-me heel.

1) Hardy turning heel would have "Eugene not being retarded" ramifications. The fans would instantly be 100% against Hardy.

2) Hearing JR crap all over Hardy would sustain his heat. I can just imagine JR moaning and going "Awww look at his little trousers" when Hardy's controlling a match after cheating.

3) Matt Hardy is much better at playing the "Sensei of Mattitude" than any other character he's been given.

4) Edge on SmackDown! is something I want to see.

5) I've always wanted to see a Thuganomics vs. Mattitude feud. Even when Australia didn't have SmackDown!, I followed these two characters and was most aware of their grip on the fans. If John Cena has ridden his character to the top, why can't Hardy?

Mr. Nerfect
09-21-2005, 01:30 AM
The image of Hardy coming out to meet Bischoff in the ring as the new #1 Contender with about Mattitude Followers in the isle sort of like The Undertaker's druids only in Mattire, with flashing lights and other awesome intro effects makes me get a erection.

It would be so great to have about 20 servants of Hardy beat the crap out of Cena one night, and the return of the Matt Facts=ratings. I really hope they turn Matt heel.

PullMyFinger
09-21-2005, 01:52 AM
I never thought of that...but it would be so awesome!!! The biggest swerve to happen to me since Rock turning heel and joining the Corporation.

Kane Knight
09-21-2005, 02:01 AM
I think they should make a Sitcom. Like Three's company, only without chicks you'd wanna bang. Think of all the great situations that could come up.

(Matt and Lita are in bed, Lita looks angry)

Lita: I will not die, huh?

Not to mention the millions of hours of jokes Edge can make about Matt being on the internet!

Mr. Nerfect
09-21-2005, 06:19 PM
I think they should make a Sitcom. Like Three's company, only without chicks you'd wanna bang. Think of all the great situations that could come up.

(Matt and Lita are in bed, Lita looks angry)

Lita: I will not die, huh?

Not to mention the millions of hours of jokes Edge can make about Matt being on the internet!

ROFL! :lol:

Hired Hitman
09-21-2005, 07:25 PM
That wouldn't make a lot of sense...

Joey Slugs
09-21-2005, 07:32 PM
Matt Hardy is as popular as Santa Claus right now, so it would make sense to push him to the moon, but he's just not as believeable as a badass babyface as he is an arrogant, better-than-you-because-I'm-me heel.

1) Hardy turning heel would have "Eugene not being retarded" ramifications. The fans would instantly be 100% against Hardy.

2) Hearing JR crap all over Hardy would sustain his heat. I can just imagine JR moaning and going "Awww look at his little trousers" when Hardy's controlling a match after cheating.

3) Matt Hardy is much better at playing the "Sensei of Mattitude" than any other character he's been given.

4) Edge on SmackDown! is something I want to see.

5) I've always wanted to see a Thuganomics vs. Mattitude feud. Even when Australia didn't have SmackDown!, I followed these two characters and was most aware of their grip on the fans. If John Cena has ridden his character to the top, why can't Hardy?

:y::y::y::y::y::y::y:

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Destor
09-21-2005, 07:36 PM
:y::y::y::y::y::y::y:

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
:n: :n: :n: :n: :n: :n: :n:

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

:lol: