PDA

View Full Version : Congress, Steroids, Baseball, WWE

roach21
09-28-2005, 08:59 AM
Today jocksniffing congress is about to waste more taxpayer dollars trying to tell millionaire athletes what to do with their bodies. But, I'm wondering who would get busted for steroids if congress was as hard on the WWE as it was on baseball. I've got Vince, HHH, Batista, and maybe Cena going down asap. I thought about Masters but he seems like someone who worked out and got big naturally. Who do you guys have going down?

ThruTheWire
09-28-2005, 09:40 AM
Except wrestling is not bet on nor is it played competitively so steroid use is of no concern. And Master's is on steroids you do not get that big naturally. HES 24/22 whatever. All of those wrestlers are likely dosing Deca durabolin and D'bols.

McLegend
09-28-2005, 01:01 PM
Every Wresler in the WWE would get busted

Favre4Ever
09-28-2005, 01:21 PM
Batista actually lives in Ashburn,VA, and works out at the golds gym i work out at. His personal trainer talked to my friends and I and claims that he doesn't use steroids, he just takes a lot of enhancement pills, crietien( i know i spelled that wrong) was one of them. He essentially has very little stamina. I still have some doubts though.

PureHatred
09-28-2005, 02:20 PM
If congress forced pro wrestling to test, ~80% of the locker room would test positive for steroids or some form of HGH. They probably don't even use the really sophisiticated drugs that athletes in other sports use because its not tested for.

Jaton
09-28-2005, 03:03 PM
Let's not forget Rey, Edge, Eddie, and Snitsky. They're obvious.

Corkscrewed
09-28-2005, 03:57 PM
Except wrestling is not bet it nor is it played competitively so steroid use is of no concern. And Master's is on steroids you do not get that big naturally. HES 24/22 whatever. All of those wrestlers are likely dosing Deca durabolin and D'bols.

The One
09-28-2005, 04:02 PM
I think there are like...hmmm....10 guys in WWE right now who don't use Steroids. Sooooooo, to answer your question, if the government came knocking on WWE's door, WWE would be gone. To be fair I doubt as though TNA would last either...hell even in the indies I worked in at LEAST half the guys in the back had some illegal help building mass.

ThruTheWire
09-28-2005, 05:32 PM
I think there are like...hmmm....10 guys in WWE right now who don't use Steroids. Sooooooo, to answer your question, if the government came knocking on WWE's door, WWE would be gone. To be fair I doubt as though TNA would last either...hell even in the indies I worked in at LEAST half the guys in the back had some illegal help building mass.

Every wrestler who is over and even most who are not over are using steroids... but what's the big deal anyways.. it's one of the selling points of the industry whether anyone likes it or not... You know damn right Triple H woulden't be "The Game" if he didn't work out like a madman AND use some form of anabolic on the side. Wrestler's HAVE TO look like they can hurt people. Otherwise... it's just lame. You can't have a heavyweight title if your wrestlers are not considered heavyweight when compared to a normal person. But all the great wrestlers aren't just great because they are giant and on steroids, they are great because they then use that body to their advantage to entertain the fans. People seem to make this whole thing like you simply inject yourself and instantly become huge. Hell no. They work their asses off to look the way they do. If a wrestler chooses to dose anabolics, it is their choice. No one is being short-changed because of it like in REAL professional sports where the outcome is based on human skill.

The One
09-28-2005, 05:39 PM
I never said they didn't work at it...the question was on what would happen if the government came down on WWE like they do on sports heros about steroids...all I said was the entire company would more or less be qhipped off the face of the earth. I personally don't give a rats ass if they want to look good now and deal with the side effects later, that's their choice. But then again I don't give a rats ass if someone wants to smoke weed in their basement, snort some cocaine before going to a club, or drink themselves to death. Do whatever you want.

Innovator
09-28-2005, 06:04 PM
We all know Paul London would take the fall for the guys like Masters and Back-Zitsky

Aussie Skier
09-28-2005, 08:17 PM
i'm assuming most r on the juice.

But, like Thruthewire said...these massive ppl r one of the distinguishing things about wrestling. Seriously, if you look @ wrestling from like the 1970's, it just looks pathetic. I mean, I'm sure Gerald Briscoe etc... were great wrestlers and all, but they had terrible looks

.44 Magdalene
09-28-2005, 10:10 PM
What exactly is it that makes people think Cena's on 'roids? The guy used to be a bodybuilder. Am I missing something?

The Naitch
09-28-2005, 10:20 PM
Spike Dudley is going down. Wait, does he still work in WWE?

The Gooch
09-29-2005, 02:49 PM
What exactly is it that makes people think Cena's on 'roids? The guy used to be a bodybuilder. Am I missing something?

Cena mentioned on "Off the Record" here in Canada that he still does body building and that it is of the clean variety. I didn't know there was a dirty one. He says he doesn't do steroids, but perhaps he is doing other things that wouldn't be deemed legal to obtain his look.

Morrisey
09-29-2005, 05:45 PM
Spike Dudley is going down. Wait, does he still work in WWE?
Fired just before or just after(I forget which)D-Von and Bubba Ray.
I personally don't give a rats ass if they want to look good now and deal with the side effects later, that's their choice. But then again I don't give a rats ass if someone wants to smoke weed in their basement, snort some cocaine before going to a club, or drink themselves to death. Do whatever you want.
:y: :yes:

Disturbed316
09-29-2005, 05:48 PM
Scott Steiner is fucked.

The One
09-29-2005, 05:50 PM
Dude...Scott Steiner has never even touched roids. We all know that.

.44 Magdalene
09-29-2005, 08:55 PM
Cena mentioned on "Off the Record" here in Canada that he still does body building and that it is of the clean variety. I didn't know there was a dirty one. He says he doesn't do steroids, but perhaps he is doing other things that wouldn't be deemed legal to obtain his look.

I don't see how one statement that may have been taking a shot at guys who DO juice up could be an indication that HE'S doing it. If he's still bodybuilding...well, I don't understand what it is that makes people think he's taking illegal shit, steroids or otherwise. I'm not saying he's not, I'm just wondering what it is that makes everybody thinks he is. It seems like people just want to throw his name in the list with people who are more obviously roiding. It's almost tabloid-level bullshit.

roach21
09-29-2005, 10:58 PM
Steiner was naturally big like that you dumb fucks. Haven't you seen the tag team days with Ric? His bicep always stuck out like that..... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Seriously though, I'm not sure if guys like Rey, Carlito, Shawn, Shelton, Edge, Christian, Booker, and Big Vis are on roids. 90% just seems like a bit much to me. Maybe I'm being naive about this though. BTW, what exactly is deca durabolin?