PDA

View Full Version : SOMEONE please help me

blake639raw
09-29-2005, 01:04 AM
I know SOMEONE on here can help me (seeing as this is the video game section of a wrestling forum, and my game is a wrestling video game), but theyr not. I really wish someone would help because this is getting frustrating. This is Blake's brother once again. I am still trying to unlock more creative aspects on Smackdown- Here Comes the Pain. I don't want any stupid diva loading screens or bra and panties matches, or arenas, or legends.
I want to know how I can unlock more eyes, eyebrows, mouths, hair styles, clothes, tatoos, moves, etc. so I can create more wrestlers. All the CAWs you can throw at me aren't gonna do me a bit of good if I don't have the parts. Could someone tell me HOW I get the parts? The CAW sites do not explain how they got the creative options to create those people. Whenever I try to sign up an account it malfunctions and the administrator continuously ignores me... In fact i just sent an angry letter to Smackdown creations because I'm sick and tired of them ignoring me when I try to tell them I can't post because of THEIR technical error. They pretty much assume everyone automatically has them (creative CAW features) unlocked (which isn't the case).
I wanna know the following:
1. How to unlock more creative CAW features to build ppl with (eyes, eyebrows, mouths, hair styles, moves, clothes, tatoos, accessories, etc)
2. How to get my wrestler to NOT wear entrance attire during matches (because no matter what I do, reguardless of me pressing select my CAWs STILL wrestle in their entrance attire).
3. How I create a 3rd roster and titles, and if possible storylines. I know the first two CAN be done, beyond the shadow of a doubt,because I've seen it before. And as for storylines I am about 90 % certain that SOMEHOW I can get the ability to create my own storylines to some degree. If anyone knows how I can get some help, or even a link where I can ask someone else, please tell me.

road doggy dogg
09-29-2005, 01:24 AM
lol Kenny

road doggy dogg
09-29-2005, 01:24 AM
WAY TO DROP THE BALL SON

blake639raw
09-29-2005, 01:36 PM
"Way to drop the ball son", what do you mean by that, hypothetically speaking?

blake639raw
09-29-2005, 01:43 PM
Well I'm asuming it had something to do with my brother's quote contrasting HHH to HIV. But forget about that, can someone somewhere on here tell me how I can unlock more creative features to build wrestlers with on Smackdown-HCTP? Hypothetically speaking I'm not interested in talking about anything else on here right now. I agree Trips is a prick, but I don't care about that right now. I need help figuring out how to get the parts I need available so I can create AJ Styles, Monty Brown, Christopher Daniels, Loki, Homicide, Konan, the Truth, the Outlaws, AMW, and other people. I can't create them until I open up their features. I wanna know if someone can tell me how to open up their features?

David Sutherland
09-29-2005, 05:12 PM
I am Kenny's succesor

blake639raw
09-29-2005, 08:51 PM
Ok, enough about Kenny, in all due respect I could care less about Kenny, I do care about finding out how to unlock more creative options. Please, if your gonna say something to try to change the subject or dodge my question then (in all due respect) don't bother writing. I swear getting people to answer my question is like pulling teeth. If your not gonna answer my question please don't bother writing.

Nervous Ferret
09-29-2005, 08:57 PM
How does that make you feel?

Funky Fly
09-29-2005, 09:33 PM
You could probably find all the shits you're looking for by going to www.gamefaqs.com

And I don't have a PS2, so that's all I can do for you.

Nervous Ferret
09-29-2005, 11:05 PM
Well, good news/bad news.

The bad news is I can't help you with your PS2. The good news is, I can teach you how to log out.

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Go to tpww.net/forums instead of www.tpww.net/forums (http://www.tpww.net/forums)

Don't use a www and see if you can log out then.

If not, clear your cookies. Tools - Internet Options - Delete Cookies

Jalapeņo
10-01-2005, 10:51 PM
LMAO.

Gah, anyway. You have to MANUALY EDIT the facial features to create said wrestlers. There are no certain "faces" or whatever that you can just throw on their and expect to make AJ Styles. Most of the tatoos are made from the Simple designs. Same with clothes. There is no certain outfit that you just pick. You have to actually CREATE them by editing the colors, adding designs to them. That's what the CAW thing is for. They should tell you everything you need to know. What designs, colors, facial measurements you need.