PDA

View Full Version : Hogan spoiler...prehaps

BigDaddyCool
10-04-2005, 10:51 PM
I'm not sure if anyhow posted this about Raw last night or what, but here goes anyhow.

Hogan vs. Austin?!?!?!?

When Hogan challenged Austin, I was half hoping Austin would just come down and stunner Hogan in the middle of the ring, and really hoping Austin refuses the challenge. The reason I say this, is because I know, or at least heard that Austin does not like Hogan, if not straight up hates him. Also, there is no point to that match, outside of it being a legends match.

Hogan vs. Micheals was something because Micheal is on the active roster, so there could be a story line purpose for it (though there wasn't). But since neither Hogan or Austin wrestle actively, and also since Hogan is suppose to be retired (half the point to a hall of fame induction). One last thing, is that I would be very unhappy about such a match if Hogan won, not because I like Stone Cold or hate Hogan, but mostly because Hogan is old and boring and Stone Cold is better than Hogan ever was.

Ruien
10-04-2005, 10:57 PM
You must hate Hogan to say Hogan was never better than Austin. Hogan made WWE (Well WWF), Hogan was a god. Austin is a great wrestler, but Hogan back in the day was a lot better.

Boondock Saint
10-04-2005, 11:10 PM
Source: PWTorch.com

To the average fan, what transpired during Hulk Hogan's promo on RAW Homecoming would imply that a match between Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan was confirmed. That is not the case. In fact, according to sources, Steve Austin had absolutely no idea WWE would run the tease on last night's show.

While Hulk Hogan is said to be enthusiastic about working said money match, Steve Austin, who is not a fan of Hogan, is not excited by the prospect. Many believe that even if the two sides did come to terms, determining an outcome would be an extremely large hurdle, as neither has any interest in losing.

Adding to the difficulty is the fact that Steve Austin's head is not nearly as consumed by wrestling as it once was. Sources say that Steve Austin simply worked his angle and left last night, hardly showing passion in participating in WWE's product.

For the past few years, the prospect of Austin vs. Hogan has been an ongoing wrestling message board discussion topic. And, while many believe it inevitably will happen, one should not take last night's RAW angle as "proof" of it being on the cards.

Schoenauer
10-04-2005, 11:32 PM
Sounds like an Austin/TNA tease maybe?

Favre4Ever
10-05-2005, 12:20 AM
It might not end up being a good match, but its still one I want to see.

Pepsi Man
10-05-2005, 01:03 AM
Hogan didn't say he was retired, except on Jay Leno. In fact, if you see any interviews with Hogan even when he's away from the WWE, any time they bring up him being retired, he'll butt in and say, "I'm just waiting for that next match, or the right time, brother."

Joey Slugs
10-05-2005, 01:06 AM
Hogan didn't say he was retired, except on Jay Leno. In fact, if you see any interviews with Hogan even when he's away from the WWE, any time they bring up him being retired, he'll butt in and say, "I'm just waiting for that next match, or the right time, brother."

or whenever they can hand over more money.

What Would Kevin Do?
10-05-2005, 01:08 AM
This feud could be gold.

"Brother!"
"What?"
"Brother!"
"What?"
"Brother!"
"What?"
"Brother!"
"What?"
"Brother!"
"What?"
" I SAID BROTHER!"
"You giving stone cold lip? WHAT? I said are you giving stone cold lip?"
"WHATCHYA GONNA DO!"
"WHAT?"
"Whatchya GONNA DO BROTHER?"
"BAHGAWD! WHAT A SLOBBER KNOCKER! THIS IS THE GREATEST MATCH EVER!"
.... 20 minutes of punching, pointing, fingers, and a stunner and or leg drop tossed in for good measure.

Pepsi Man
10-05-2005, 01:12 AM
or whenever they can hand over more money.
I honestly don't think that's what's in it for Hogan anymore. Seriously, I'm sure he could've easily retired after his WCW days were done.

Hell, he could've easily retired BEFORE he went to WCW. He's not short on cash, brother.

That's not to say he doesn't get paid, and not to say that he doesn't demand quite a bit of money.

Skippord
10-05-2005, 02:13 AM
You must hate Hogan to say Hogan was never better than Austin. Hogan made WWE (Well WWF), Hogan was a god. Austin is a great wrestler, but Hogan back in the day was a lot better.

Hogan was NEVER EVER a better wrestler than Austin

Pepsi Man
10-05-2005, 10:43 AM
Hogan was NEVER EVER a better wrestler than Austin
I don't know. I'd say Hogan in his prime was probably better than post-neck surgery Austin.

mrslackalack
10-05-2005, 01:07 PM
I would have it for WM 22. I heard that it almost happened for WM21.

Pepsi Man
10-05-2005, 01:16 PM
I would have it for WM 22. I heard that it almost happened for WM21.
There have been talks about it for quite some time.

McLegend
10-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Sounds like an Austin/TNA tease maybe?
Come on lets not be dumb now

This sounded nothing like a tease.

wwe2222
10-05-2005, 04:21 PM
it would be the first match at wrestlemania... a match of the longest post match celebrations in history and would start in the main ring where hogan would pose and point while austin would catch beers from the outside and drink them...eventually they would be moved to a seperate side ring while other matches took place. Hogan and Austin would continue 'celebrating' thoughout the night and whoever lasted longer without passing out from exhaustion of 4 hours of celebrating would be declared the victor (edge goes to hogan, not sure even austin could take 4 hours of beer guzzling)