PDA

View Full Version : This shirt would have ruled....

The Answer
10-05-2005, 12:50 AM
http://www.wweshop.com/newimages/images/49038X.JPG

This shirt would have ruled if they just had the RKO letters on the front. Still a must buy for me at least. BTW one more legend has hit the list

Joey Slugs
10-05-2005, 12:55 AM
*runs to check shopzone*

nice.

and piper v. the ortons on SD! this week

Funky Fly
10-05-2005, 02:04 AM
Terrible

Funky Fly
10-05-2005, 02:04 AM
Orton still needs a stable to get over apparently.

TerranRich
10-05-2005, 02:34 AM
Hey I just might buy this one...

Okay, maybe not.

Xero
10-05-2005, 07:33 AM
OMFG THE nWo IS COMING BACK AND ORTON IS GOING TO LEAD IT! OMFGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

My Final Heaven
10-05-2005, 10:49 PM
OMFG THE nWo IS COMING BACK AND ORTON IS GOING TO LEAD IT! OMFGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Hey, they might bring X-Pac back to be in it.

Waitaminute...

Sean Waltman & Orton in the ring at the same time... Would the ring even be able to hold the 2 of the most overblown finishers of all time?

JR: BAHGAWD RKO!!! X-FACTOR!!! X-FACTOR!!! X-FACTOR!!!!

Me: :mad: :foc: :roll: :| :( :'(

God, I hated it when JR would repeat the name of X-Pac's finisher.

Nark Order
10-06-2005, 03:25 AM
Why all of this Orton hating? Orton is the mang.

Chavo Classic
10-06-2005, 09:43 AM
Why all of this Orton hating? Orton is the mang.

They're set in their ways. Bitch bitch bitch when he turned face and they've just forgotten that they all quite actually enjoyed him as a heel.

Cool King
10-06-2005, 11:12 AM
BTW one more legend has hit the list

:'(

CSL
10-07-2005, 10:48 AM
They're set in their ways. Bitch bitch bitch when he turned face and they've just forgotten that they all quite actually enjoyed him as a heel.

<font color=white>I did very much enjoy him as a heel. Just a shame he's an arrogant cock off screen as well</font>

Chavo Classic
10-07-2005, 10:52 AM
<font color=white>I did very much enjoy him as a heel. Just a shame he's an arrogant cock off screen as well</font>

Shame? I think it's hilarious. If I was third generation and with the looks of Randy then I'd be a narcassistic ass as well. Besides, the more bags he poops in then the less divas on the television.

I love the stories about JBL and Orlando with those strip clubs fliers (featuring that particular diva who's name escapes me right now). It's part of the business, and at the moment, is much more entertaining that Smackdown itself

CSL
10-07-2005, 11:03 AM
<font color=white>Sure, the constant flux of Diva's from these silly ass 'searches' is annoying but I thought that Amy Weber was one of the more talented and better looking girls to come out of the 1st search. In fact, she was probably the best one to come out of it. Joy Geovanni and Candice were/are pathetic as was Carmella. Christy Hemme isn't much better</font>

...is much more entertaining that Smackdown itself

<font color=white>I'll agree with you there</font> :y:

Chavo Classic
10-07-2005, 11:06 AM
I love hearing stories about wrestlers on the road and I dislike silicon implanted sluts on my wrestling shows, therefore, Randy Orton's antics are ok with me.

Amy Weber, ay? She was the image-consultant for the Cabinet right? The one with so much mascara on that it looked like two spiders had crawled onto her eyes and had laid their dirty, filthy eggs in her empty fucking skull?

CSL
10-10-2005, 12:39 PM
The one with so much mascara on that it looked like two spiders had crawled onto her eyes and had laid their dirty, filthy eggs in her empty fucking skull?

:eek: <font color=white> How close do you sit to your TV?</font>

Chavo Classic
10-10-2005, 12:42 PM
:eek: <font color=white> How close do you sit to your TV?</font>

Close enough to see a boobie slip if one should happen

CSL
10-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Close enough to see a boobie slip if one should happen

:lol: