PDA

View Full Version : The most retarded thing I have ever heard: Jen vs Stacy

Destor
10-05-2005, 02:13 PM
Are Stacy and Jen sharing a man?
Oct. 5, 2005

According to the latest edition of Star Magazine, SmackDown’s Stacy Keibler has found herself stuck in the middle of a torrid love triangle.

The other two involved? Geoffrey Stults and fellow cast mate in the upcoming movie The Break Up, Jennifer Aniston.

Star, which hits newsstands Thursday, warns Aniston that her newest rival, Keibler, is younger, taller and can kick her butt! According to the popular celebrity news magazine, the former Friends star, “has her eye on a younger man – actor Geoffrey Stults. But Jennifer Aniston needs to proceed with caution. Geoff, 6’3”, has a girlfriend – and when she stands by her man, she’s almost as tall as he is. Gorgeous 25-year-old Stacy Keibler is a pro wrestler who could crumble a little thing like Jen over her breakfast cereal!”

A source close to the situation claims that Jen and Geoff were originally introduced by another costar of The Break Up, Vince Vaughn. The source told Star that Vaughn was looking “to find someone for Jen to get with.” The source adds, “I think something serious is brewing with Geoff, simply because she speaks about him in completely different terms than Vince, as if there might be a future there.”

For more on this story, be sure to pick up a copy of Star Magazine, available Thursday.

CREDIT: WWE.COM
========================================================

WTF? The WWE getting involved with tabloid gossip, I hope they don't turn this into an angle. This is so retarded. :nono:

Nervous Ferret
10-05-2005, 02:15 PM
The Forum Horseman are easily the worst TPWW stble of all time. Even worse than TEAM Nervous Ferret. Parts 1 and 2.

Destor
10-05-2005, 02:19 PM
No they are good, I suck. True story. I am lobbying for Chavo to replace me, no word on whether or not this will be excepted. Either way, I officially resign.

KingofOldSchool
10-05-2005, 02:39 PM
The Glass Ceiling > The Forum Horseman

If Arn Anderson knew about the mockery, he'd probably join the Brock Lesnar "Internet Hater Crusaders."

Destor
10-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Ain't my problem.

What Would Kevin Do?
10-05-2005, 02:42 PM
I should replace him.

Destor
10-05-2005, 02:43 PM
Chavo should replace me. :yes:

V
10-05-2005, 02:54 PM
now, i don't find many celebrities attractive

2 out of the few i actually do find attractive and even rate at the highest on my list are fighting over 1 guy :(

wish i could be that geoffrey guy just for one night... with the two of them :o

V
10-05-2005, 02:56 PM
but then my gf (who is 10x hotter than them both combined) would kick my ass >.>

Nervous Ferret
10-05-2005, 02:59 PM
piXxX

Jaton
10-05-2005, 03:00 PM
The Forum Horseman are easily the worst TPWW stble of all time. Even worse than TEAM Nervous Ferret. Parts 1 and 2.

:foc:

Explain.

Nark Order
10-05-2005, 03:01 PM
but then my gf (who is 10x hotter than them both combined) would kick my ass >.>

I hope you're exagerating. If not, I may have to pull an Edge.

Jaton
10-05-2005, 03:05 PM
Back off. I'm doing it. :shifty:

Nervous Ferret
10-05-2005, 03:15 PM
:foc:

Explain.I always think of you with TerranRich. 2 man_powertrip_style. It doesn't suit you well, especially with Terran not being there. You two would be a hot c-fed tag team, ala Marcyo/Cool King.

Destor is just looking for attention. He's trying to get in everything and all to be noticed. But nothing can hide the fact he is a terible poster.

The One is better off by himself, and chances are he forgot about it already.

JamesSteele cant finish anything he starts. XWC, D-Generation Steele ect. ect. ect. He is meteoker at best :rant:

hey hot c-fed idea. Would you be interested in c-fedding

Jaton
10-05-2005, 03:21 PM
I tried to get into it..I just don't think it's for me.

You might be right about me and Rich though.

Destor
10-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Destor is just looking for attention. He's trying to get in everything and all to be noticed. But nothing can hide the fact he is a terible poster.
I didn't ask to be in the Forum Horsemen, I was invited by The One and James Steele. Same with the CWO, only Skippord and myself were invited. Everyone else just walked in uninvited. Yes I am a terrible poster, I cant write for shit, I know this to be as clear as the nose on my face. The attention deal, meh. Like I have said before, as soon as the arm heals I'm not going to be on here any more, I will have better things to do. This is all just filler for me.

Jaton
10-05-2005, 03:26 PM
At least I didn't get ripped apart in that description. :yes:

McDoogle
10-05-2005, 03:30 PM
I thought Stacy was with Test. Damn I should really keep up with the gossip goddamit.

Jaton
10-05-2005, 03:32 PM
God, where have you been?

Nark Order
10-05-2005, 03:44 PM
I thought Stacy was with Test. Damn I should really keep up with the gossip goddamit.

I thought that as well.

KayfabeMan
10-05-2005, 03:46 PM
I thought this thread was about Stacy and Jennifer??

:shifty:

Destor
10-05-2005, 03:49 PM
NerF wasn't going to have any of that.

Xero
10-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Next thing you know, you'll have a Weekly World News article about how Vince McMahon actually has grapefruits for balls and a jackhammer for a dick.

Jaton
10-05-2005, 04:03 PM
Well, he IS a genetic jackhammer.

Chavo Classic
10-05-2005, 04:55 PM
I thought this thread was about Stacy and Jennifer??

It moved on to something that was at least minutely interesting.

On a side-note, if the Horsemen want Chavo. They should come and get Chavo

TerranRich
10-05-2005, 05:24 PM
I always think of you with TerranRich. 2 man_powertrip_style. It doesn't suit you well, especially with Terran not being there. You two would be a hot c-fed tag team, ala Marcyo/Cool King.

The One is better off by himself, and chances are he forgot about it already.

JamesSteele cant finish anything he starts. XWC, D-Generation Steele ect. ect. ect. He is meteoker at best :rant:

hey hot c-fed idea. Would you be interested in c-fedding
That's right, Jaton better watch out. Our tag team might be in jeopardy. Expect Terran to turn heel on Jaton around WrestleMania 22. (Spoiler over.)

Anyway, as of this time forward, I am starting my own stable! Screw you all! :foc: It's going to be called...erm...

The Flying Kennedys!

...Kennedys...

I am Ted Kennedy, the drunk leader of the group. Who's with me!!!

:wavesad: Anybody? ...

KayfabeMan
10-05-2005, 05:38 PM
It moved on to something that was at least minutely interesting.

Thus the, " :shifty: " - as I couldn't care less about either discussion.

:y:

Jaton
10-05-2005, 05:43 PM
Our team is only in danger because of Party C, yo uknow who I speak of.

Nervous Ferret
10-05-2005, 06:02 PM
ok look, Kayfabeman is to good for us. :roll:

Funky Fly
10-05-2005, 06:15 PM
:wtf: @ this whole thread.

Nervous Ferret
10-05-2005, 06:21 PM
ROFL just reread this thread. LOL

Gone Mad
10-05-2005, 07:12 PM
Me joining the Horsemen = Ratings.. meaning there will actually be ratings!

About the Stacy crap, they may as well promote Katie Holmes and Cruise's baby news because it's all sounding like damn gossip shows when there should be some important wrestling news. Freakin' tabloids.

Shadow
10-05-2005, 08:19 PM
.....wait a second here.

I thought Stacy was with the Hurricane.....

Chavo Classic
10-05-2005, 08:25 PM
Kayfabe break alert!

KayfabeMan
10-05-2005, 09:37 PM

Hired Hitman
10-05-2005, 11:16 PM
Stacy would kill Jennifer, Jennifer is such a wuss.

.44 Magdalene
10-06-2005, 12:13 AM
I'd rather have a woman with decent boobs and a decent ass than a woman with an amazing ass and no boobs.

And I likes 'em with some meat on their bones.

That being said: <b>My girlfriend > Stacy Keibler > Jennifer.</b>

I'm starting my own stable.

The Nazi Cactuar Party.

We won't do anything. But by God...we're there.

Actually...

<b>we've always been there.</b>

Actually, I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. I've been awake for like, two and a half days straight now.

Jaton
10-06-2005, 12:26 AM
Go to sleep. Life depends on it.

Drakul
10-06-2005, 12:28 AM
Courtney Cox and David Arquette return :shifty:

Aussie Skier
10-06-2005, 03:13 AM

combined...
thats not a good thing.

is your girlfriend a siamese twin? :p
or is she fat (in that she weighs more than Stacey and Jennifer Aniston)?

Chavo Classic
10-06-2005, 09:08 AM
I can assure you all, my girlfriend is not as hot as Stacy Kiebler. That biatch is hawt!

Impact!
10-06-2005, 09:11 AM
I didn't ask to be in the Forum Horsemen, I was invited by The One and James Steele. Same with the CWO, only Skippord and myself were invited. Everyone else just walked in uninvited. Yes I am a terrible poster, I cant write for shit, I know this to be as clear as the nose on my face. The attention deal, meh. Like I have said before, as soon as the arm heals I'm not going to be on here any more, I will have better things to do. This is all just filler for me.
Wrong, I was invited as well. :p

Impact!
10-06-2005, 09:12 AM
I can assure you all, my girlfriend is not as hot as Stacy Kiebler. That biatch is hawt!
We wouldn't expect any less from you Chavo.

Chavo Classic
10-06-2005, 09:14 AM
:lol:

Seriously, anyone who says otherwise is a liar. Otherwise their girlfriend would be on RAW flashing their thighs