PDA

View Full Version : Better Tag Team Member Day Four: The Self Proclaimed Worlds Greatest Tag Team

CharismaInjection
10-07-2005, 11:29 AM
Day One: La Ressistance.

Rob Conway. 21 votes.
Rene Dupree. 12 votes.
Sylvain Grenier. 7 votes.

Winner: Rob Conway.

Day Two: The Hardy Boyz.

Matt Hardy. 19 votes.
Jeff Hardy. 19 votes.

Winner: Draw.

Day Three: Road Warriors.

Animal. 6 votes.
Hawk. 10 votes.

Winner: Hawk.

Now onto day four. The Self Proclaimed World's Greatest Champion.

Charlie Haas:
Belt Records: 3 time WWE Tag Team Champion.(2 with Shelton, 1 with Rico)
What he's doing now: He was teaming with Harcore Holly before his release, he is now most probably going to TNA.

Shelton Benjamin:
Belt Records: 1 time Intercontinental Champion. 2 time WWE Tag Team Champion.(With Haas)
What he's doing now: Lost his intercontinental title to Carlito, ever since then he has been lost in mid card, jobbing to Chris Masters and Kerwin White.

If I had to pick one:

Charlie Haas.

Shelton is Haas' equal in my mind, which is why I picked Haas. Shelton got the break while Haas got released. They both deserved pushes, only one of them got it. Benjamin's flashy, Haas is technical, WWE must have preferred flashy.

Chavo Classic
10-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Toughest one yet - but memories of the MITB Ladder match make Benjamin my hot favourite

Morgan
10-07-2005, 11:37 AM
Shelton. But I haven't seen Haas as a proper singles star. TNA's gain I suppose.

BlackDawn2024
10-07-2005, 01:14 PM
Shelton easy. No contest. Shelton's put on some amazing matches(vs. HBK on Raw, MITB Ladder Match). I can only think of ONE good Charlie Haas match. You know who it was against? Benjamin.

dalegendkilla
10-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Haas, I've always said that Haas had major potential, but he was never given the chance.

What Would Kevin Do?
10-07-2005, 01:34 PM
I don't know if I can vote here... These two are soooo close to each other... I gurantee Haas can probably do whatever Shelton can. People are impressed with Shelton's vertical leap to the top rope, but Haas has done that exact leap... These two are near copies of each other...

In the end, I go with Haas, because he has the cooler finisher name and move.

Tornado
10-07-2005, 02:12 PM
Benjamin

Londoner
10-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Definately Shelton Benjamin.Was never that impressed by Haas, though he wasn't that bad.

RGWhat316
10-07-2005, 03:10 PM
I gotta say Shelton. Mainly because I've seen him do more. If WWE had given Haas a push we could've really seen what he has done. But since Shelton got the push, he's impressed me.

PorkSoda
10-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Definitly Benjamin. I say this because I'm a huge Benjamin mark. I really like Haas too, but I gotta go with the Shelt man.

ddpBANG
10-07-2005, 07:49 PM
Toughest one yet...

I'm gonna go with Shelton. Just because he's had more exposure.

JH
10-07-2005, 10:18 PM
toughest yet for damn sure
haas is awesome and so is shelton

but given the match with hbk i gotta go with shelton but only by a slim margin cause haas is just as good in the ring

Corndad
10-08-2005, 01:56 AM
Talley another one for Shelton. Although like everyone has been saying tough choice.

Nark Order
10-08-2005, 03:14 AM
Shelton.

No comparison.