PDA

View Full Version : Simon's Hand

Afterlife
10-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Is it really broken? And if it is, did Lashley really break it? I only ask, b/c the cast looked fairly legit.

VonErich Lives
10-08-2005, 06:27 PM
I have no clue who you're talking about...

but, I'll point the obvious that a real cast doesn't mean the injury is.

Bubs
10-08-2005, 06:45 PM
Probably a worked injury to set up a feud for Simon? Hopefully.

What Would Kevin Do?
10-09-2005, 03:55 AM
It's really broken... Supposedly he broke it a week ago on Velocity. Apparently if you watch the match, you can see he's in a lot of pain. The whole Lashley thing is just an angle, but apparently it is broken.

Afterlife
10-09-2005, 04:54 AM
Was he just fighting a Jobber or a real wrestler? And was it his own screw-up or the other guy? I'm feeling inquisitive, feed my brain!

What Would Kevin Do?
10-09-2005, 07:30 AM
NoDQ.com > News > SmackDown! Star Breaks Hand, WWE Diva Injury
Posted by Steve Carrier on 10/07/2005 at 06:48 PM

Simon Dean will be working this weekend's No Mercy PPV with a broken hand. Dean apparently showed up at the SmackDown! taping last Tuesday and claimed he had broken it the week before in a match on Velocity. If you watch the match on WWE.com, it is clear that he was in pain after the match. WWE shot an angle for SmackDown! tonight which explains the injury.

----------------------------

Stolen from: http://nodq.com/results/129886990.shtml

Crowd was good all night. The arena was almost full except for three sections that were tarped. It won't show on TV as it was on the camera side. Lots of people buying tickets at the entrance. Estimated crowd 3,600-3,800

The Dark Match saw Sylvain Grenier defeated luchador and former ECW star Antifaz in a short match. Crowd popped for Antifaz.

Velocity spoilers for WWE.com:

Right before Velocity started, Tony Chimmel introduced Stacy Kiebler as the special ring announcer.

The team of Nunzio and Vito defeated Paul London and Spanky (introduced as Brian Kendrick). Nice back and forth match. Nunzio pinned Paul London with the outside help of Vito.

Simon Dean defeated an unidentified Jabroni. Short and uneventful.

In Velocity's main event Chris Benoit defeated William Regal with the Crippler Crossface. Very nice chain-wrestling match. Regal applied several submission moves and gave Benoit a sick suplex on the outside of the ring. Big pop for Benoit.

------------------------

That's about as good as you're going to get from me.

Chavo Classic
10-10-2005, 11:17 AM
Remember after Mania 19 and Brock botched the SSP? They sold that stupid concussion angle for a few weeks before realising no-one bought it

Morgan
10-10-2005, 02:02 PM
I thought it happened on Smackdown 2 weeks ago. When Bubby threw him out the ring. Simon landed hand with his hand. Looked pretty bad. Still maybe that did the damage and Velocity finished off the job.

deadmanfan
10-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Yes, Simon broke his hand on Smackdown 2 weeks ago when Bobby Lashley pressed him over his head and threw him to the floor. Simon landed on the floor on his hand and broke it.