this week they got a .82 which they are saying is 994,000 viewes
thats over 100,000 new viewers this week and thats before the replay
thats a damn good pickup

SuperSlim
10-11-2005, 11:13 AM
but the Impact that just aired completely sucked

PullMyFinger
10-11-2005, 11:30 AM
Damn, I'm surprised. I thought that impact wasn't that great either...but I guess the fans ate it up. That's great on their part, and I'd love to see them get in the 1.0 range.

SuperSlim
10-11-2005, 11:31 AM
at this rate they will get there. :D

Loose Cannon
10-11-2005, 11:33 AM
but the Impact that just aired completely sucked

based on what? your personal tastes?

Mr. JL
10-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Good news to hear!

Chavo Classic
10-11-2005, 12:14 PM
Come on TNA! :y:

Joey Slugs
10-11-2005, 12:30 PM
i thought it was another solid TNA. again better than Raw.

Sadistic
10-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Males 18-49 rose this week which is a very good sign. The show scored a .9 with 455,000 households in that demographic. That is an increase of nearly 21% from their debut show.

Males 18-34 rose as well this week. The show did a .9 with 225,000 households in that demographic. That is an increase of nearly 23% from their debut show.

TNA's quarter hour ratings grew from 11:15 through the end of the sho and peaked with a .9 rating from 11:45 PM to midnight for Team 3-D vs. AMW. That indicates that many fans stayed wanting to see the former Dudley Boyz.

TNA's rating compared to Velocity one month ago was 48% higher.

More ratings including the replay rating will be available later today.

Source: Neilson Media Research

Loose Cannon
10-11-2005, 02:20 PM
TNA's quarter hour ratings grew from 11:15 through the end of the show and peaked with a .9 rating from 11:45 PM to midnight for Team 3-D vs. AMW. That indicates that many fans stayed wanting to see the former Dudley Boyz.

This right here is key. This says to me that the show kept viewers interest, while drawing more viewers. And the peak for the main event slot is a great sign, cause that's where you want your highest numbers.

Corkscrewed
10-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Wow, lets hope this improvement can continue (and that they don't fuck it up by like having Jarrett swerve himself and turning on himself and then allying with himself to win the NCW title off of himself :shifty: ).

JH
10-11-2005, 04:19 PM
Wow, lets hope this improvement can continue (and that they don't fuck it up by like having Jarrett swerve himself and turning on himself and then allying with himself to win the NCW title off of himself :shifty: ).

HUH

Destor
10-11-2005, 04:27 PM
I hope this ratings increase continues. Speaking of ratings, does anyone know when the RAW ratings will be out?

Nowhere Man
10-11-2005, 07:10 PM

*head explodes*

RemyRed
10-11-2005, 07:20 PM
Okay Corkscrewed spill it, who's gonna make the heel turn on Disturbed?

Fox
10-12-2005, 02:30 AM
Watching Impact last night, I can't help but get the feeling that I'm watching the future of professional wrestling.

Vince McMahon is so set on keeping things the way they've always been - with slow, more psychological matches and mat work. This is proven in the fact that he won't let his guys go all out, and he tells the cruiserweights to tone down their style.

TNA is wrestling for today. It's fast paced, action packed, and unrelentingly entertaining. Watching Christopher Daniels vs. Austin Aries vs. Matt Bentley was a treat that I haven't had from the WWE in a long time: an exciting triple threat match! They didn't need to rely on the "throw out a guy, two fight, throw out another guy while the other two fight" formula. There were double team moves galore - non-stop surprise attacks - and creative maneuvers involving all three men. What a fucking match.

When my brother, who has hated wrestling since I started watching it 6 years ago, will sit with me and watch a full hour of wrestling without saying a single bad thing, and actually COMPLIMENTING the program is proof that TNA is doing something special. He actually asked me when it would be on again. He's already a mark for AJ Styles.

This can only mean good things for TNA. I hope these ratings continue to rise, and they eventually get a better time slot.