PDA

View Full Version : Shane (Raw)

Dave Youell
10-12-2005, 03:51 AM
So he didn't come out at the end but was mentioned twice, chances are he was there, just not used.

Reckon they are going to bring him back in some capacity? Heel or face? I would like him as a face, only because I miss the guy and his high flying shit, but in the same breath, when have all McMahon's been all heel and/or all face on camera at the same time? I can't think of a time when that happened, that would be a fun stable

What Would Kevin Do?
10-12-2005, 04:02 AM
For some reason I could see Shane and Steph sticking around being the punk "kids" of Vince who piss EVERYONE off, but no one can really do anything about it because of who they are. Have Vince and or Linda make rare appearances.... IE, Shane pisses off someone like Angle, and Angle plans on fucking him up, but then Vince shows up and Angle backs down... Or Linda makes him back down, backing up their kid's decisions, priming them for ownership.

Then later you could have someone who just wouldn't care try to fight the power (Kane as he's crazy, Snitsky, same reason, HHH, because Raw can't exist without him, etc.)

PYRO-MANIAC
10-12-2005, 01:54 PM
For some reason I could see Shane and Steph sticking around being the punk "kids" of Vince who piss EVERYONE off, but no one can really do anything about it because of who they are. Have Vince and or Linda make rare appearances.... IE, Shane pisses off someone like Angle, and Angle plans on fucking him up, but then Vince shows up and Angle backs down... Or Linda makes him back down, backing up their kid's decisions, priming them for ownership.

Then later you could have someone who just wouldn't care try to fight the power (Kane as he's crazy, Snitsky, same reason, HHH, because Raw can't exist without him, etc.)

:y: Good idea or you could have Kane as the Mcmahons enforcer or something. That would be awesome - monster on command.. :naughty:

With Shane not being around though and judging by his expressions at Homecoming - i think he could be the black sheep of the family and be a face.

I mean we dont know why Shane was going to the ring do we? He could have been going to thank Austin or anythng for all we know. ;)

LK
10-13-2005, 09:37 AM
He better be back regularly. He's the one that would make me watch this.

Londoner
10-13-2005, 11:50 AM

Not bad but I wouldn't use that idea.I think Steph/Vince and possibly Linda could dominate Raw for the next few shows and then suddenly Shane shows up as the face of the family.I think this could lead to Shane feuding with Vince for the ownership of WWE.(in storylines that is)

BigDaddyCool
10-13-2005, 11:58 AM
I hate when the McMahons are on camera because they just take up TV time being boring.

Londoner
10-13-2005, 12:02 PM
I don't find the Mcmahons boring. Look at how many threads they've caused on here, i'm sure you're in the minority there.

Team Sheep
10-13-2005, 12:26 PM
It has actually been a while since the McMahons have been on TV in a storyline. I think it's about time for them to be back for a bit, should make things interesting.

Pepsi Man
10-13-2005, 01:08 PM
The McMahons have all been on the same side of the fence before. In late 1999, they were all face.

Blue Demon
10-13-2005, 03:30 PM
One day I'm gonna walk up to McMahon and go:

ALLELELLAAYYAYYEYELALLALAYEYEYAYAYYELLELEYEYAYAA!

YOU'VE JUST BEEN HASSAN'D

Corkscrewed
10-13-2005, 03:34 PM
^^ But they've never been all heel, so it's fresh....

:D

I'm all for the "punk kids with parent's backup" idea.

Savio
10-13-2005, 03:55 PM
I hope shane gets the gutter slut gimmick.

DominateR
10-13-2005, 05:16 PM
I hope shane gets the gutter slut gimmick.

Nah, I'd rather see him do something like teaming up with Austin to give Bischoff and the rest of Shane O'Mac's family a real thorn in their sides...