PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie, Vince, Linda and Shane.

Favre4Ever
10-12-2005, 01:35 PM
So I guess Stephanie put that whole thing where her dad choked her with a lead pipe and made her lose her job behind her.

So I guess Linda put that whole thing where Vince drugged the shit out of her and had his personal mistress drive her around in a wheel chair behind her.

So I guess Vince put that whole thing where Shane stole WCW from him and then joined with Stephanie to put him out of business behind him.

So I guess Shane put that whole thing where his Dad put him in a Last Man Standing match with the Big Show and constantly beat the shit out of him on the air in front of millions of people every week for years behind him.

Oh, I almost forgot, I guess John Cena put that whole thing where the Big Show was his mortal enemy and was always trying to fuck him up behind him., and Big Show must have also put that whole thing where Cena made all of those raps about how fat he was behind him.

Now, we've almost made everything thats happened over the last couple of years completely fucking irrelevent. Seems like were forgetting something, though. The show isn't complete shit yet. What can we do.....what can we do? Oh, HERE we go. Lets have our ridiculously impossible alliance of Mcmahons fire the main announcer and voice of wrestling, Jim Ross, LIVE on RAW. Paul Heyman as a replacement? No, your missing the point here. We'll introduce a totally obscure name, and then realize what complete fucking morons we are in eight months and bring Jim Ross back, therefore accomplishing absolutely nothing.

I think we just need Matt, Edge and Lita to have a group hug next week, followed by HHH and HBK shaking hands, and we'll be set.

So fuck this bullshit. I want to say that i've kept up with RAW and Smakcdown! every week that its been on since January of 1999. But i'd say for the last year or two it just hasn't been any fun. I want the old days back. Everyone is always talking about striving for something new, something original. Fuck that. The shows used to be good, and now they aren't. This brand split has to end, some guys need to leave the company and MAKE some compitition. Thats what its going to take for Vince to get his numbers up. I don't enjoy waiting a week for another dissapointing show.

So while everybody whines about how JR's time has come, and then masturbate over Kennedy and Lashley and all of the other unentertaining fucks on Smakcdown, i'm gonna take a break from WWE for a bit. I plan on returning the night of the Royal Rumble, notorious for having good matches, and mabye my interest will be spiked again.

P.S. Kurt Angle, this is NOT your doing. You are the greatest wrestler alive. I hope things keep going well for you.

DarkAngel
10-12-2005, 01:57 PM
again...

bitch moan bitch moan yak yak yak

stop comlaining and stop watching instead, I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish

this isn't the only time WWE hasn't used continuity

DarkAngel
10-12-2005, 01:57 PM
like seriously, why do you think Linda keeps saying "the mcmahons are finally united"

Chavo Classic
10-12-2005, 02:03 PM
So I guess Stephanie put that whole thing where her dad choked her with a lead pipe and made her lose her job behind her.

So I guess Linda put that whole thing where Vince drugged the shit out of her and had his personal mistress drive her around in a wheel chair behind her.

So I guess Vince put that whole thing where Shane stole WCW from him and then joined with Stephanie to put him out of business behind him.

So I guess Shane put that whole thing where his Dad put him in a Last Man Standing match with the Big Show and constantly beat the shit out of him on the air in front of millions of people every week for years behind him.

My thoughts exactly, but if you watch Homecoming, Linda explains that she's spent the last two years trying to put "this family back together". I guess we're meant to assume that the family have worked hard to overcome this differences and have become stronger as a family as a result. After all, when its family - its all water under the bridge

Now, we've almost made everything thats happened over the last couple of years completely fucking irrelevent. Seems like were forgetting something, though.

This is the WWE buddy....

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7850/istillremember5ur.jpg

...why are you surprised?

...some guys need to leave the company and MAKE some compitition. Thats what its going to take for Vince to get his numbers up.

Ummm... all that needs to be said here is TNA. Big names such as the Dudleys and Jeff Hardy have departed and the competition as a result is stronger. I think the days of Vince monopolising sports entertainment are under threat

So while everybody whines about how JR's time has come, and then masturbate over Kennedy and Lashley and all of the other unentertaining fucks on Smakcdown

Lashley hasn't been around long enough to judge just yet. Can you really judge a wrestler on the basis of a couple of matches with the same guy? And Kennedy not entertaining? Ok, he might not be the greatest grappler of all time, but his charisma and mic work are more than enough compensation

But I do applaud your decision though. It's the Knight Kane philopshy of 'watch what you like, don't watch what you don't' . If Raw and Smackdown aren't to your tastes then the Rumble and the run-up to Mania is a perfect time to come back. Perhaps by then guys like Lashley and Kennedy will have found their stride, the McMahons will be off the television again, and TNA will be force.

Loose Cannon
10-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Thank god you announced your not watching wrestling anymore to all of us on TPWW.net. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we deeply care about your current state of affairs.

PYRO-MANIAC
10-12-2005, 02:15 PM
and then masturbate over Kennedy

KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though although i dont agree with most of what you have to say about Raw & Smackdown. I can respect the effort thats gone into this thread.

The thing is though a lot of people like me find Kennedy and the likes of Carlito entertaining. They are a little limited now but they will only grow in time. Kennedy & Carlito are the future whether you like it or not.

Smackdown lately other than Kennedy and a few others i find entertaining has become a chore to watch, my solution is give it an hour and if im not interested i turn it off.

Raw though hooks me from beginning to end. I think mainly because most of my fav's are on the show - Kane, Flair, Carlito, Cena (sometimes)

It comes across as the number 1 show and it is.. there's no doubt about it.

All i can say is if you dont like it dont watch it. Noones forcing you to. The WWE aren't going to miss you unless your a follower who goes and watches the WWE live.

Wait for the product to capture you again and watch it because you LIKE IT not because its on TV. :y:

Destor
10-12-2005, 02:16 PM
My love for Loose Cannon grows. :kiss:

PullMyFinger
10-12-2005, 02:20 PM
*shits all over this thread*

RP
10-12-2005, 02:23 PM
I guess the writing team put that whole " We cant write worth a shit " thing behind them.

Volare
10-12-2005, 03:13 PM
can anyone smell a possible 2nd "corporation team"??

Corkscrewed
10-12-2005, 03:48 PM
no

Favre4Ever
10-12-2005, 04:25 PM
Ok, I don't want this to be Kennedy thread, but I will say that perhaps Kennedy and Carlito ARE the future. But thats in the future. Not now. Let them build for a while, because not everyone should get the Brock Lesnar treatment.

I think when I said compitition, I meant people more important to the company. The Dudleyz and Jeff Hardy are cool and all, but I was really thinking about already established main eventers. Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, hell, even Christian and Edge. A big name would hold some sway when word got out and could bring more viewers to a company like TNA.

Hey Destor, why are you always such a bitch?

And LC, thank you very much for your concern. When I was writing this, my thoughts would always wander to you, questioning how you would handle this turn of events. I promise to keep you updated on my sitiuation as constantly as possible.

Jaton
10-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Yeah, please do..keep us all updated. We need to know.

Avenger
10-12-2005, 05:15 PM
rep for hulkamania

Good thread

Interesting about the McMahons. I just don't think they work on TV anymore for exactly the reasons you put forward. On their own they are manageable, but as a foursome they just suck. I prefer them when they are kicking the shit out of each other.

Jaton
10-12-2005, 05:20 PM
How is this a good thread!? There how many other McMahon threads? Not to mention his whole argument about them being united was addressed by Linda, on WWE.com.

PYRO-MANIAC
Ok, I don't want this to be Kennedy thread, but I will say that perhaps Kennedy and Carlito ARE the future. But thats in the future. Not now. Let them build for a while, because not everyone should get the Brock Lesnar treatment.

I think when I said compitition, I meant people more important to the company. The Dudleyz and Jeff Hardy are cool and all, but I was really thinking about already established main eventers. Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, hell, even Christian and Edge. A big name would hold some sway when word got out and could bring more viewers to a company like TNA.

And LC, thank you very much for your concern. When I was writing this, my thoughts would always wander to you, questioning how you would handle this turn of events. I promise to keep you updated on my sitiuation as constantly as possible.

Well i agree with you that Kennedy and Carlito are the future of Raw and Smackdown. :y:

I know Kennedys in his 30's but he has it all from what ive seen. Id love to see what he could do in an iron man match - same goes for Carlito.

I wouldn't say Kennedy... and Carlito are getting the Brock treatment. I cant see Carlito winning the WWE Championship this year and Kennedy could but he would have to be built up a lot more first to be credible.

The names you mention Christian, Edge, Jericho, Orton & Benoit all have what it takes to be champion - with the right timing and storyline. :y:

I agree with you there. There names will attract people to the company no doubt. But i think Carlito could be the next Rock if he's built up right over time and given a bit more freedom with catchphrases and promo's.

He showed signs of going face when he gave the speech about Smackdown. That could have been a tester by the WWE for all we know to test the water. It wouldn't be the first time ive seen them use that method. ;)

Kennedy as a face in time could also be a big draw if its done right. The lone wolf kind of turn - like Austin, funny and sometimes annoying but the fans ate it up.

Thats why i think in the long run Carlito and Kennedy will be champions. As for now your right they need the big names in the main events and major storylines. :yes:

Destor

How do you answer that? To you I say:

Nuh Uh!

Favre4Ever
10-12-2005, 07:05 PM
I didn't say that they were the future, Chavo said it, I was just commenting. I also didnt say they are getting the Brock treatment, i'm just saying I don't want them to due to many people shitting their pants about them. If you saw the match between Hardcore and Kennedy, you would have seen who carried it, and his name DIDN'T start with a K.

Avenger- I can usually turn my head when the WWE tries to make me forget an old fued, like Benoit-Triple H in the Fall of 2000, ect., but its been insulting my intelligence as of late.

I'm glad to see you agree with LC, Jaton. It's suprising me how many people are truly interested in my short hiatus from wrestling, but I appreciate your eagerness, so i'll throw your name on my mailing list.

And I heard Linda's explanation on WWE.com. Fuck that. I'm not a complete moron. When your husband disgraces your daughther on national television, not to mention chokes her with a pipe, you don't "put your family back together". I don't care how rich and crazy you might be.

Chavo Classic
10-12-2005, 07:10 PM
I think when I said compitition, I meant people more important to the company.... Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, hell, even Christian and Edge. A big name would hold some sway when word got out and could bring more viewers to a company like TNA.

Never gonna happen. The biggest acquisition TNA has made in the last few months is a toss-up between Samoa Joe and Rhyno. The former was huge in the indies but is relevatively unknown to casual audiences and the latter made a living wrestling on a show which draw figures lower than 1.0 (and is now only shown on the internet). Either way, these names aren't going to start a revolution.

The best bet TNA has is to create its own stars (ECW style) such as Styles, Daniels, Shelley and Brown. They aren't going to get high-profile cast-offs from the big show so they better make do with what they've got and hope the casual audience catches on.

RK0
10-12-2005, 09:02 PM
again...

bitch moan bitch moan yak yak yak

stop comlaining and stop watching instead, I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish

this isn't the only time WWE hasn't used continuity
he IS gunna stop watching, this is what this thread is pretty much about.

ilt_undertaker
10-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Haha, I hope Hogan shows up on the next RAW :p

SuperSlim
10-12-2005, 09:25 PM
and pulls a Nash

Aussie Skier
10-12-2005, 09:50 PM
shut up hulk

go back to collecting red dots, and stop watching wrestling if all ur gonna do is bitch about it

McLegend
10-12-2005, 09:52 PM
Never gonna happen. The biggest acquisition TNA has made in the last few months is a toss-up between Samoa Joe and Rhyno. The former was huge in the indies but is relevatively unknown to casual audiences and the latter made a living wrestling on a show which draw figures lower than 1.0 (and is now only shown on the internet). Either way, these names aren't going to start a revolution.

The best bet TNA has is to create its own stars (ECW style) such as Styles, Daniels, Shelley and Brown. They aren't going to get high-profile cast-offs from the big show so they better make do with what they've got and hope the casual audience catches on.
TNA's biggest acquistion was easily the Dudleys or the Deadleys or whatever you wanna call them.

Aussie Skier
10-12-2005, 09:55 PM
SSo fuck this bullshit. I want to say that i've kept up with RAW and Smakcdown! every week that its been on since January of 1999. But i'd say for the last year or two it just hasn't been any fun. I want the old days back. Everyone is always talking about striving for something new, something original. Fuck that. The shows used to be good, and now they aren't. This brand split has to end, some guys need to leave the company and MAKE some compitition. Thats what its going to take for Vince to get his numbers up. I don't enjoy waiting a week for another dissapointing show.

So while everybody whines about how JR's time has come, and then masturbate over Kennedy and Lashley and all of the other unentertaining fucks on Smakcdown, i'm gonna take a break from WWE for a bit. I plan on returning the night of the Royal Rumble, notorious for having good matches, and mabye my interest will be spiked again.

P.S. Kurt Angle, this is NOT your doing. You are the greatest wrestler alive. I hope things keep going well for you.

ok, have u ever thought that maybe...just maybe...you have matured past wrestling...

seriously...you've been watching for 6 years...6 YEARS...maybe you've just bored of it...ie, a phase, like how you were playing with barbie dolls a few years agoa and all.

and seriously...

shut the fuck up....don't bitch on here

Aussie Skier
10-12-2005, 10:00 PM
Haha, I hope Hogan shows up on the next RAW :p

lol

loopydate
10-12-2005, 10:36 PM
I don't really feel as though I have anything to add to this, but whenever someone yearns for the "good old days" while talking about how the new stuff sucks, remember that ten years ago, the guys that developed the "good old days" (calling the "Attitude" era old makes my eyes involuntarily roll back in their sockets, btw) were the new guys that people like hulkamania shat on.

Wow. That's quite a sentence there.

Jaton
10-12-2005, 11:15 PM
Yep. Not all of them were new, but a lot of them fell into personalities that established the attitude. Taker, Shawn, HHH, Austin, The Rock...etc..they all changed and became the attitude characters of that era.

Favre4Ever
10-13-2005, 12:45 AM
Ok, quit telling me to stop watching wrestling already. Thats the point.

And Aussie, every other thread in this forum is fifty percent bitching, but I hope it made you feel good singling me out.

Destor
10-13-2005, 12:55 AM
Your point was for us to quit telling you to stop watching wrestling? Pretty lame point.

Oh yeah, and EDGE FUCKING SUCKS :mad: :meanface: :mad:

Favre4Ever
10-13-2005, 11:44 AM
No, if you read, douche face, the point is that I AM quitting, so you don't need to.........wow, i'm not even going to finish this sentence. You make me sick.

DominateR
10-13-2005, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE=PYRO-MANIAC]Well i agree with you that Kennedy and Carlito are the future of Raw and Smackdown. :y:

Actually IMHO, the way I see things Cena is THE immediate future breakout superstar on smackdown who will no doubt become a legend, and then following close 2nd and 3rd would be Shelton "I held the IC title for 8 1/2 months and beat HHH 3 X, albeit non-title" Benjamin, and THEN Carlito, but they too could turn out to be legends by the time they're through...I just hope they don't put Benjamin or Carlito Cool over for the WWE belt before WM23...they're both way too young and inexperienced and we learned that from Batista, who although along with Cena are great champs on the shows they represent, it felt forced when they got the main event belts...I dunno just my thoughts on things...