PDA

View Full Version : Batista's Thoughts On TNA

JH
10-16-2005, 11:42 AM
Credit:TNAWrestlingNews.com
WWE World champion Batista recently did a chat with The London Sun discussing a number of topics. Here is what he had to say about TNA:

TNA as a competitor to WWE: "I've actually not ever watched any of their shows. I saw a press conference that they did, which I wasn't very impressed with. I've also seen clips of their car wreck matches with AJ Styles doing his stunts. That's not wrestling. Wrestling is storytelling. But at the same time, I have friends in TNA and I wish them the best. Those type of matches definitely have their place, it's just not my thing. I also welcome the competition, which I think can only be good for the wrestling business."

car wreck matches with aj styles doing his stunts????
thats not wrestling????

i've just lost alot of respect for dave

Marcyo
10-16-2005, 11:50 AM
Thanks, but this was already posted.

JH
10-16-2005, 12:23 PM
i dont see it thats why i posted it

St. Jimmy
10-16-2005, 12:24 PM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37175

KayfabeMan
10-16-2005, 12:29 PM
I agree that a lot of AJ's matches are nothing more than glorified spotfests, but to each their own. He can wrestle, but often chooses not to do so.

ALSO....

Batista should be one of the last mother****ers on Earth to speak about any type of wrestling ability - or psychology - in the ring. Him giving advice on wrestling ability is like Richard Simmons teaching you how to go down on your girlfriend.

St. Jimmy
10-16-2005, 12:30 PM
I agree that a lot of AJ's matches are nothing more than glorified spotfests, but to each their own. He can wrestle, but often chooses not to do so.

ALSO....

Batista should be one of the last mother****ers on Earth to speak about any type of wrestling ability - or psychology - in the ring. Him giving advice on wrestling ability is like Richard Simmons teaching you how to go down on your girlfriend.

lmao. :rofl:

Disturbed316
10-16-2005, 12:40 PM
AJ is a bigger spot monkey than Jeff Hardy.