PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun: If you were to choose a "debut" gimmick for yourself

The Naitch
10-19-2005, 02:36 AM
Based on your look, appearance, charisma, etc etc

Say you were signed to a WWE contract, and you had a few suggestions to offer...

I'd probably go for some sort of Hollywood type gimmick.

Some choices that come to mind, based on my look

-I'd probably go as a heel and be with MNM. Like a trainer to the stars, party promoter gimmick, or something like that. I'd go out there and interfere in their matches and stuff. Or possibly come in as Melina's cousin or something since I have the looks to pull that off.

-Become Simon Dean's sidekick. Like carry his supplements to the ring. I'm a trainer and I've done demos for supplements before so this would flow so naturally. Again, I'm a heel that interferes and helps Simon Dean win matches

Reason why I'd choose to be in a group, is usually the case when someone makes a debut, they usually align themselves with someone then branch off later on

The Naitch
10-19-2005, 02:40 AM
Remember, Batista started off as Reverend Devon's money box guy, so take that for what it's worth :naughty:

Kane Knight
10-19-2005, 09:01 AM
Mongo, the hairy palmed masturbator.

Morgan
10-19-2005, 09:07 AM
I'd try and ressurect the Naked Mideon gimmick.

"Naked Morgan", I like it.

Impact!
10-19-2005, 09:12 AM
I'd have a gimmick where I just randomly walk in on interveiws and like say something sarcastic/random/funny and then leave.

Cool King
10-19-2005, 09:16 AM
Well since I'm from Scotland and I would be a foreigner in the USA, I would probably be a heel and pick to debut with Muhammad Hassan and Daivari, and be the guy who hates America and all that stuff.:cool:

But they're gone now.:'(

Morgan
10-19-2005, 09:17 AM
I'd make a good Psycho character. I'd love to be a completely fucking uber-heel and just attack people randomly and unprovoked, actually enjoying it and laughing when I get the shit kicked out of me, because it just makes me even more fucking violent.

Though looking at Cool King's post. I'm English so...Tea and crumpets it is.

Impact!
10-19-2005, 09:18 AM
:'( DAMN U MCMAHON

(are you on MSN CK?)

Afterlife
10-19-2005, 10:34 AM
I'd be a 1920's Chicago gangster: Nicky Barota, "The Homocide King". Just tryin' to bring a new "style" to the show, my finishing moves would be the rotating inverted bulldog called "The Card Cutter" and a twisting chokeslam from the 2nd rope called the "Dead Man's Hand".

It's a very "for show" gimmick, but so what? I'm a very "for show" kinda guy.

Vastardikai
10-19-2005, 11:13 AM
I'd play a Journeyman who never quite got his shot at the big time and is really bitter about it.

Oh wait... that's Hardcore Holly's gimmick...

CharismaInjection
10-19-2005, 11:46 AM
I would go a wannabe football (soccor to USA) player. I appear in a backstage segment, playing with the ball, I'm absolutely terrible, but I think I'm good. I cheat to win, using my football to kick someone in the nuts. I'm constantly looking to get signed by a football team.

ME: Wrestling's my passion, but soccors my life. I'm the best there is. Any team would be made not to sign me.

INTERVIEWER: Then why haven't you been signed.

ME: The call hasn't come yet. [LOOKS AT CAMERA] If you like what you see, call my agent on 0800 22233344 and I'll be on your team in moments.

The Gooch
10-19-2005, 01:13 PM
Scott Hall would be my tagteam partner!

If that didn't work out I could be IRS 2K5.

redoneja
10-19-2005, 01:37 PM
I'd debut as a wrestler known a P. Ping Tom(Peeping Tom). I would spy on all the divas and my promo vinigettes will be me spying on girls and fondling myself. I would be a "sneaky" wrestler a la Repo Man. My finisher would be a Frog Splash that I would call the Vouyer Vault.

JH
10-19-2005, 01:40 PM
i would be known as Dixie Wreck
rep to whoever figures this out

Fignuts
10-19-2005, 01:53 PM
I would be a character who just rips off other peoples gimmicks. Like I would name myself The Cliff, and come come down to the ring with a breifcase and a Lita look-alike, to an alterbridge song. Then just copy Edge's moves. A month later I'd be Kurtis Ankle, and so on. When confronted about the blatent copying, I'd full out deny it. I would pull a Vanilla Ice, and point out the "itty bitty" changes.

Come to think of it that would be an excellent gimmick for Matt Striker.

redoneja
10-19-2005, 01:59 PM
i would be known as Dixie Wreck
rep to whoever figures this out

Dixie Wreck = Dicks Erect

The One
10-19-2005, 02:40 PM
Big Show's bodyguard. :shifty:

Kane Knight
10-19-2005, 02:40 PM
I'd play a Journeyman who never quite got his shot at the big time and is really bitter about it.

Oh wait... that's Hardcore Holly's gimmick...

Innovator
10-19-2005, 02:45 PM
I'd be a heel with diplomatic immunity, like do outrageous shit to piss Bischoff off, piss of faces, heels, everyone.

Gertner
10-19-2005, 02:52 PM
as a metro of course paired with Sylvan

JH
10-19-2005, 03:18 PM
Dixie Wreck = Dicks Erect

now that someone got it here's my gimmick

i would come out during diva matches pull them out of the ring and rub up against them until i got one that liked me lol

Aussie Skier
10-21-2005, 02:44 AM
I'd do a nerd gimmick.

I've got glasses, and I'm not very tall...I could so pull it off

Hired Hitman
10-21-2005, 03:53 AM
Big Downunder.

:shifty:

alvarado52
10-21-2005, 11:32 AM
The Drizzle

Now tell me people...who is the Drizzle?

Vastardikai
10-21-2005, 12:45 PM
Found a better gimmick:

I'd be a guy who gives his boss the finger and beats him up when he tries to make me follow the rules.

Wait, is that Steve Austin?

Nark Order
10-21-2005, 01:03 PM
I'd want to be a guy that absolutely no offensive skills whatsoever but can't be pinned due to his intense pain tolerance and endurace. My opponents would just wear themselves out until I could get a cheap victory.

Destor
10-21-2005, 01:11 PM
I'd want to be a guy that absolutely no offensive skills whatsoever but can't be pinned due to his intense pain tolerance and endurace. My opponents would just wear themselves out until I could get a cheap victory.
If Muhammad Ali were a wrestler.

Nark Order
10-21-2005, 01:17 PM
Or even better: A guy that has the best power and offensive moves known to man but has absolutely no tolerance for pain. Thus, can be pinned off of simple punches and scoop slams. If you manage to get one move in on him then he's done.

Destor
10-21-2005, 01:30 PM
Or even better: A guy that has the best power and offensive moves known to man but has absolutely no tolerance for pain. Thus, can be pinned off of simple punches and scoop slams. If you manage to get one move in on him then he's done.
Mr. Glass :cool: (anyone seen the flick he came from?)

Afterlife
10-21-2005, 02:01 PM
Unbreakable is hardly fotter for trivia.

Innovator
10-21-2005, 04:06 PM
Eh, I'd just want to be Low Ki can kick the shit out of people, and double stomp people all match long

alvarado52
10-21-2005, 05:49 PM
YOU AT YOU ALL NOW, STUCK! IN THE DRRRIZZLE! :HASSAN:

FourFifty
10-22-2005, 01:12 AM
"Coastal" Alex Radcliff.

Carlito, if he was face and from Santa Monica/Long Beach/Florida/any beach really, and wore a mask. Since I'm small I'd be a CW using a springboard spinning heel kick... Wipe out! I'd talk like the stone from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High."

Skippord
10-22-2005, 01:20 AM
Skip:The affemenent weirdo

Destor
10-22-2005, 05:47 PM
"Coastal" Alex Radcliff.

You're initials would be "CAR"

loopydate
10-22-2005, 05:52 PM
I'd be "Unruly" Pat Dooley, an obnoxious heel manager in the vein of Jimmy Hart or (more recently) Scott D'Amore. Basically talk big, but hide behind my monster client (heel Bobby Lashley?) when someone calls me on it. Help my clients cheat and cut high-larious promos about nothing in particular.