PDA

View Full Version : Worst Blade Job you remember

Sadistic
10-21-2005, 05:07 PM
Now by worst I mean the most blood. I think the 'worst' ones are the ones that kind of went wrong. It's as if the wrestler didn't mean to cut themselves that bad. Now here I am only talking about blade jobs, not getting busted open the hard way.
I think the worst one was when Vince bladed but I can't fucking remember what match it was. I remember him lying in a huge puddle of his own blood. Could have been against taker but I'm not sure.
What's the worst one you've seen/remember?

Gertner
10-21-2005, 05:09 PM
taker vs Mick Foley hell in the cell. when taker bladed, you could see him doing it

samichna
10-21-2005, 05:12 PM
I remember Rock did a bad one on TV one time, probably Raw.

Anyway, he musta loaded up on Aspirins that night, and he had to have hit a vein or something, cause it was squirting out like water, into a huge puddle. The only time that wrestling has ever made me cringe.

Sadistic
10-21-2005, 05:14 PM
Triple H has bladed really bad a few times. I remember one match in particular against Jericho. There was a waterfall of blood coming out of his head for about 15 minutes.

Just John
10-21-2005, 05:23 PM
Eddie vs JBL at the great american bash

RGWhat316
10-21-2005, 05:24 PM
That Vince one might have been against Zach Gowen at Vengeance in '03. Vince has really done some bad blades.

Just John
10-21-2005, 05:26 PM
I remember Rock did a bad one on TV one time, probably Raw.

Anyway, he musta loaded up on Aspirins that night, and he had to have hit a vein or something, cause it was squirting out like water, into a huge puddle. The only time that wrestling has ever made me cringe.

What about when you saw the boogeyman? That made me cringe, especially as there were people there.

Disturbed316
10-21-2005, 05:41 PM
Eddie at GAB and Mass Transit.

Innovator
10-21-2005, 05:52 PM
Eddie at Judgement Day, I thought they'd call the match he was losing so much blood

Mass Transit is a given, the guy was New Jack'd

aaronkyle86
10-21-2005, 05:54 PM
Gene Snitski when a pimple on his back popped... :shifty:

Really though, I'd say Vince in his match with the Undertaker. I was expecting him to pass out any second, pretty scary.

loopydate
10-21-2005, 06:36 PM
Christopher Daniels bled a lot during the Six Sides of Steel tag match at Turning Point. And D-Von's blade job on Impact a couple of weeks ago was pretty :eek:

Avenger
10-21-2005, 07:36 PM
Gene Snitski when a pimple on his back popped... :shifty:

Really though, I'd say Vince in his match with the Undertaker. I was expecting him to pass out any second, pretty scary.Holy crap that Vince one against Taker was brutal. i was pretty scared.

I think it was last Taboo Tuesday OR Survivor Series that HBK did a really bad one. Think it was Survivor Series when he was the last team member left.

Mike the Metal Ed
10-21-2005, 07:49 PM
Mass Transit, Vince v Hulk Hogan, HBK v Triple H (Rumble 04)

The Fitz
10-21-2005, 08:11 PM
Jesus from New Year's Revolution. I think the ref did it for him.

Joey Slugs
10-21-2005, 08:13 PM
anytime that Flair bladed back in the 80s

Mr. JL
10-21-2005, 08:29 PM
This was not a blade job but I thought it was worth mentioning. At one of the weekly Wednesday night TNA ppv's in 2003 I remember Christopher Daniels being knocked awkwardly into the steel steps. The side of his head caught the steel corner of the steps and cut him pretty badly and he was bleeding like crazy. If you look closely while he's doing an interview or if there is a close up, you can see the scar.

Savio
10-21-2005, 10:11 PM
I saw a CZW match and the guy blade his arm with sissors....yeah terrible.

Kris P Lettus
10-21-2005, 10:26 PM
I saw a CZW match and the guy blade his arm with sissors....yeah terrible.

I think Ian Rotten was in that match.. It was brutal.. I'm a fan of "hardcore" but there is no place for straight mutalation in any sport real or fake..

The Fox
10-21-2005, 10:31 PM
That Vince one might have been against Zach Gowen at Vengeance in '03. Vince has really done some bad blades.

yeah it was pissing like a bird fountain:lol:

Funky Fly
10-21-2005, 11:25 PM
Like 2 months ago, I was checking my blood, and I swear it wouldn't stop bleeding through the needle prick. :'(

No one except maybe Pepsi Man will get this.

FourFifty
10-22-2005, 01:30 AM
Naich has had some pretty burtal blades... but one man sticks out in my mind.

Steve "The God Damn Man" Corino. I can't recall when (it was more than once) his bleach blonde hair turned pink because of the blade job he did.

dablackguy
10-22-2005, 02:59 AM
I remember RVD did one on a raw some time ago where the cameraman basically zoomed in on him scraping the blade against his forehead, wrong place, wrong time. It was bad not in the tons of blood sense, but in the oh look kids he's blading himself sense.

:y: That Vince one against Zach Gowen was nuts. Probably the worst one.

Mr. JL
10-22-2005, 03:25 AM
I heard that the Vince V. Gowen blade was actually an accident, and was an un-scheduled 'hardway' blade job.

The Fugitive
10-22-2005, 05:10 AM
The three that come to my mind immediately are Eddie Guerrero vs JBL at the Great American Bash, Hiroshi Hase vs The Great Muta (NJPW, 14th December, 1992), and Steve Corino vs Tajiri at Hardcore Heaven, 2000.

Aussie Skier
10-22-2005, 05:15 AM
Vince VS Taker @ Survivor series was major! Vince had been punched in the head once and was already bleeding everywhere...that was incredible!!!

Steve Austin's team VS Eric Bischoff's team from the same survivor series, when HBK bladed, that was incredible. But it was such a perfect blade...man that match was awesome!

Eddie Guerrero VS JBL at Great American bash. That blade was killer! That wicked chairshot, and eddie gets up and is just drenched in blood.

HHH has done some rough blades in the past, and Ric Flair's are awesome too.
Another one was when William Regal was beaten up by HHH. Altho, I'm not 100% if he actually bladed then or not

The MAC
10-22-2005, 04:22 PM
I know most of your probably wont agree - but austin at Wrestlemainia 13 against bret - that blade job was great

remember the picture of austin in the sharpshooter and rivers of blood running down his face..

that match was a very realistic match!

Xero
10-22-2005, 04:49 PM
I'd say the worst was Eddie's vs. JBL.

I know most of your probably wont agree - but austin at Wrestlemainia 13 against bret - that blade job was great

remember the picture of austin in the sharpshooter and rivers of blood running down his face..

that match was a very realistic match!
I wouldn't say that was the worst blade job I've seen, but because of who he has facing, how the match was progressing, and the significance of that night for Austin (it really propelled him to be loved by the fans), it's one of the best blade jobs I remember.

Team Sheep
10-22-2005, 05:05 PM
Yeah, the worst I can rembember was Eddie's vs. JBL. I was just thinking holy shit :eek:

dalegendkilla
10-22-2005, 05:16 PM
Eddie v.s. JBL at Judgement Day. That was so bad. Eddie went into shock after the match and was rushed to hospital and pumped full of blood.

I have seen the ring covered in blood in that match, I wondred how Eddie was still alive.

Stickman
10-22-2005, 06:25 PM
Ric Flair this past monday....That was pretty sick.