PDA

View Full Version : Not Used At All?!?

sensai86
01-24-2004, 11:45 AM
Is it just me,but what is the WWE going to do after the Rumble with the cruiserweight division.I'm drawing blank with how to use the title.I like that division and they have'nt done anything with it.Anybody got some ideas?

Mr. JL
01-24-2004, 11:53 AM
I'd say, Rey Mysterio wins and retains his title at the Rumble. Then on Smack Down, Rey Mysterio faces off against Tajiri, in the main event. Tajiri wins the title. Then at No Way Out, Tajiri vs Ultimo Dragon. Dragon wins the title. Then Ultimo Dragon and Rey Mysterio face off at Wrestle Mania XX for the cruiserweight championship.

Wow, I just booked that in 3 minutes. Meanwhile, I bet it would take the writers/booking team 3 years to book that.

Savio
01-24-2004, 11:57 AM
I'd say, Rey Mysterio wins and retains his title at the Rumble. Then on Smack Down, Rey Mysterio faces off against Tajiri, in the main event. Tajiri wins the title. Then at No Way Out, Tajiri vs Ultimo Dragon. Dragon wins the title. Then Ultimo Dragon and Rey Mysterio face off at Wrestle Mania XX for the cruiserweight championship.

Wow, I just booked that in 3 minutes. Meanwhile, I bet it would take the writers/booking team 3 years to book that.
U. D. would then lose because he's leaving

Kane Knight
01-24-2004, 12:16 PM
You know what I'd really like to see?

JAMIE KNOBLE AND TAJIRI FEUD A FEW MORE TIMES!

:shifty:

AareDub
01-24-2004, 02:45 PM
*spoilers*

I think the plan is for Rey vs Chavo at No Way Out. The show is in Cali so they are really going to push the Latino guys. Then I've heard talk about a cruiserweight battle royal at WMXX. Also something about Spike heading over there for some cruiserweight action. There are plenty of things left for them to do.

But enough of what they are planning, you know what I'd want to see? I want to see them drop this whole "Akio" thing and LET JIMMY YANG BE A LEGITIMATE CONTENDER!!

Corkscrewed
01-24-2004, 02:46 PM
Rey vs Chavo would be AWESOME. I've been waiting for that since Rey's first match, to be honest. The two have amazing chemistry.

Sephiroth
01-24-2004, 03:24 PM
Then Ultimo Dragon and Rey Mysterio face off at Wrestle Mania XX for the cruiserweight championship.

I think the plan is for Rey vs Chavo at No Way Out

Both would be cool, I think Chavo vs Rey would rock the house :y: