PDA

View Full Version : Just saw the controler for the new Nintendo...

FourFifty
10-25-2005, 02:25 AM
Okay, the title says what I just did...
Has anyone else seen this two piece-piece of shit? How in the living hell can I have a soda and play a game at the same time without the aid of a beer helmet?What the hell were these guys thinking?

Vietnamese Crippler
10-25-2005, 02:37 AM
Have you been under a rock or something for the past month or so?

Funky Fly
10-25-2005, 02:47 AM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35906

Holy old, batman.

Kane Knight
10-25-2005, 10:48 AM
Okay, the title says what I just did...
Has anyone else seen this two piece-piece of shit? How in the living hell can I have a soda and play a game at the same time without the aid of a beer helmet?What the hell were these guys thinking?

OLD'D!

But yeah. Okay, bad idea. What were theythinking?

"If we split a controller into two pieces, we can get more dumbasses calling us revolutionary!"

Shadow
10-25-2005, 01:06 PM
There will be a one controller shell dippy. So don't get your panties in a twist over it.

Tard.

TheNamelessOne
10-25-2005, 01:11 PM
Heh, I thought the PS1 controller looked like shit back in the old SNES/Mega Drive days when I first saw it, yet I grew to like it.

Bottom line is, we have no idea how it'll feel when playing games until we actually play games with it. Until then, yeah it does look stupid.

Funky Fly
10-25-2005, 07:08 PM
Yeah, but the PS1 controller was basically a rip off of the SNES controller, so it was unlikely that it would suck.

V
10-25-2005, 08:00 PM
How in the living hell can I have a soda and play a game at the same time

pause button.

Kane Knight
10-25-2005, 08:07 PM
Yeah, but the PS1 controller was basically a rip off of the SNES controller, so it was unlikely that it would suck.

Yeah, hard to call it comparable. Since the PS1 controller wasn't all that different from existing technology.

Savio
10-25-2005, 08:59 PM
How in the living hell can I have a soda and play a game at the same time without the aid of a beer helmet?

Could you before?

V
10-26-2005, 12:55 AM
pause button.

darkpower
10-26-2005, 04:04 AM
Hmm...Nintendo's controller is a stick of button with a stick.

PS3's controller looks like a banana.

Damn, what could happen if the Xbox 360 comes out with a controller shaped like a pussy?

Kane Knight
10-26-2005, 09:32 AM
Hmm...Nintendo's controller is a stick of button with a stick.

PS3's controller looks like a banana.

Damn, what could happen if the Xbox 360 comes out with a controller shaped like a pussy?

It had better be "plug and play" then. :naughty:

Buzzkill
10-31-2005, 08:58 PM
How in the living hell can I have a soda and play a game at the same time without the aid of a beer helmet?
Right, because today's controllers only require 1 hand...

PYRO-MANIAC
11-01-2005, 10:46 AM
Honestly.. when i first saw the advert for the controller i thought it fucking sucked! :lol:

After having a little think about it though. I think this controller could be the start of more interactive gaming systems.

Im hoping it is because it'd be nice to have a choice whether to play with a normal traditional controller or some crazy and wacky nintendo jap controller. :y:

The idea of the controller at first just seemed to make me laugh. Then i imagined how much more fun first person shooters would be, or even golf games or wrestling even! :love:

So im keeping an open mind, i think Nintendo are fucking nuts half of the time but they are probably one of the more innovative gaming companies out their so good luck to em. :y:

Kane Knight
11-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Right, because today's controllers only require 1 hand...

But you can put down the joystick sside or the button side, and it's still up in the air. With the joystick add-on on this one, it's more like two separate controllers.

FearTheSpear
11-03-2005, 12:07 PM
I can only imagine the first suing from lawsuit-happy parents after their second born son knocks out their firstborn while using the motion sensitive function in SSB.