PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Dre - Detox

DaveWadding
10-25-2005, 05:01 AM
Honestly, who is still holding out hope that this shit comes out?

After 4 years of waiting, I'm starting to get impatient.

All that's keeping me holding on is 2001 and the hope that Detox could be better than this, as impossible as it seems.

:'(

RP
10-25-2005, 05:14 AM
Who the fuck is Dr. Dre?

DaveWadding
10-25-2005, 05:20 AM
He's won more than Peyton Manning, that's all that concerns you.

Gertner
10-25-2005, 08:55 AM
I'm with u Wadding, although I'm starting to give up

Funky Fly
10-25-2005, 07:05 PM
I read somewhere that he gave up on the album to focus more on producing for his signees.

DaveWadding
10-25-2005, 07:45 PM
I read somewhere that he gave up on the album to focus more on producing for his signees.

But then he picked it back up...

Buzzkill
10-25-2005, 08:52 PM
Last I heard, he picked it back up. It has been mentioned on a few albums lately (The Game and Eminem) and I'm really hoping that my prayers come true. My guess that if it does come out, it would be late 2006.

DaveWadding
10-25-2005, 09:22 PM
Last I heard, he picked it back up. It has been mentioned on a few albums lately (The Game and Eminem) and I'm really hoping that my prayers come true. My guess that if it does come out, it would be late 2006.

Actually there was talk in late August/early Sept that it might be coming out this month, which obviously never happened, so if were lucky it might show up before the end of the year...

Buzzkill
10-26-2005, 12:46 AM
Wow really? I never heard that. That would be amazing

PYRO-MANIAC
10-26-2005, 06:12 AM
Next year after Olivers album.. oh sorry Olivia! :lol:

Bustas albums finished and he's just cutting through red tape and shit as we speak. But the Big Bang Album will be out by around christmas or January 2006 at the latest.

Apparently Dre sent Busta back to the booth at least 20 times or so because he didn't rip the track like Dre knew he could so this album should be tight.

Im looking forward to Dre's, im hoping its a double cd.. i love a good album. :naughty:

The Answer
10-26-2005, 08:46 AM
Ya, Dre's the man but all is not well over there right now. 50 just came out sayin that if Dre produces Game's next album that him and Dre will be beefing :roll: . This shit never ends

Buzzkill
10-26-2005, 06:27 PM
50 is a moron. He would be nothing without Dr. Dre, and I seriously doubt Dre gives a shit if 50 "beefs" with him.

PYRO-MANIAC
10-26-2005, 06:52 PM
Ya, Dre's the man but all is not well over there right now. 50 just came out sayin that if Dre produces Game's next album that him and Dre will be beefing :roll: . This shit never ends

Well 50's probably just pissed because Dre worked more on The Games Documentary album than he did 50 Cents Massacre.

50 Was good and now he's average because he sings choruses like Jahrule. Games tells shit like it is and thats what i like about him.

If 50 beefs with Dre then 50 will soon have Game, Busta and others to beef with. And beef with Game Dre and Busta could be career suicide, they would rip him apart right now.

Im sick of all the beef shit personally, its all 50's fault for turning pussy. :lol:

Buzzkill
10-26-2005, 07:03 PM
Don't forget Eminem

PYRO-MANIAC
10-26-2005, 07:21 PM
Don't forget Eminem

Eminem has lost the plot when it comes to his songs lately. I like humorous songs like Ass Like That but i dont want to hear a whole album of them. Its sad when i look back at how great The Marshall Mathers LP was.. :nono:

As for Eminem he probably wont side with anyone unless 50 calls hayleigh a bitch or something. :lol:

And the way 50's going i wouldn't be suprised! :n:

Best game lyric ever "Olivias a man.. hah god damn!" :lol:

If you haven't guessed im siding with Game in this whole beef thing because 50's turned into a pop pussy. And the whole G..G...G...G..G..G UNIIIIIIIIIIIIT pisses me right off!

Buzzkill
10-26-2005, 07:34 PM
I'm just saying, Eminem will side with Dre no matter what happens, and will indirectly be beefing with 50

PYRO-MANIAC
10-26-2005, 07:42 PM
I'm just saying, Eminem will side with Dre no matter what happens, and will indirectly be beefing with 50

Ahhh well that could happen but i still think Eminem would take a neutral point of view unless shit blows up big and Dre needs back up.

At the drop of a hat though Busta would turn on 50 because he's good friends with Dre and Game, plus some of the newer aftermath members could make a huge name for themselves if they get the upperhand in any 50 cent vs Aftermath beef.

I just wish they'd get back to making great music, i know Pac and Biggie beefed a lot but shit they still made some amazing music. :roll: