PDA

View Full Version : TNA

Dark-Slicer Diago
10-25-2005, 09:19 PM
For the last couple of years, rumors have run rampant about a TNA videogame. First, EA looked to grab the license, but ultimately no agreement was reached. Next up was Rockstar, but TNA balked at the game ideas (you can't hit a wrestler with hot coffee!). Finally, sources now say that Midway has stepped up and signed TNA to an exclusive videogame deal, and it's no surprise as Viacom's Sumner Redstone has ties to both Spike (TNA's new home on TV) and the videogame publisher.

Word is that the game is in development for the PS2 and Xbox, and some wrestlers have already been brought in for initial motion-capture work.

It will be interesting what the creative minds at Midway have in store for TNA's innovative six-sided ring and matches like Ultimate X (wrestlers pulling moves off wires 15-feet above the ring) and Monster's Ball (thumbtacks, tables, and chairs…oh my!).

This isn't the first time Midway has stepped inside the squared-circle, but it has definitely been a while. Fans of wrestling games will remember that it was Midway who produced the extremely popular WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game. The game featured stars like Doink the Clown busting outrageous combos with his Circus Hammer, and The Undertaker would even smack you upside the head with a tombstone if you weren't careful. Wrestlemania was designed by members of the old NBA Jam team, and some of those designers, including Mark Turmell, still work for the Chicago publisher.

No word yet on when you might see stars like Jeff Jarrett, Abyss, Raven, AJ Styles and Samoa Joe turn polygonal, but IGN Sports will keep you up to date as soon as more information is revealed about this title.

Credit - Jon Robinson, sports.ign.com

Kane Knight
10-25-2005, 09:39 PM
Great. Taker had a "fireball," What will Sharkboy do?>

McLegend
10-25-2005, 09:44 PM
Bite people's asses

o wait he already does that

Funky Fly
10-25-2005, 10:20 PM
Tiger-shark uppercut.

Funky Fly
10-25-2005, 10:21 PM
Fucking Mdway not bringing games to GC.

Kane Knight
10-25-2005, 10:28 PM
I think he's gonna toss chum on his opponents and summon his brother, Sharklad, sister, Sharkgirl, and Sharkmum and Sharkpop.

Kane Knight
10-25-2005, 10:29 PM
Fucking Mdway not bringing games to GC.

I'm with you.

Though they have many more things about them that'll suck.

Loose Cannon
10-25-2005, 10:35 PM
AJ, everyone wants to know what TNA brings to the table that seperates itself from the WWE

AJ: Well, I'll tell you what it is, Our ring has 6 Sides!!!!!

lol, true quote

McLegend
10-25-2005, 10:36 PM
That would be kind of cool though to have 6 sided ring in a video game. I think anway

loopydate
10-25-2005, 11:04 PM
If this hypothetical game has hypothetical online gameplay, I'll ruin you all with the

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOUNsuh!

Period!

diamondcutter
10-26-2005, 04:32 AM
Great. Taker had a "fireball," What will Sharkboy do?>

Well, let's all hope that this will be a WRESTLING game, and not a tournament fighter with wrestlers in it. I mean, Midway couldn't screw that up......could they?

RemyRed
10-26-2005, 04:32 AM
Jarrett Wins....................................Fatality

Destor
10-26-2005, 04:35 AM
Jeff Jarret wins......................Jobality

Sadistic
10-26-2005, 05:34 AM
Rockstar lol. They should do the CZW game.

PYRO-MANIAC
10-26-2005, 05:40 AM
Well you know how i love Midway! :roll: :rofl:

They simply cant make GOOD GAMES... PERIOD!

I will give them the benefit of the doubt and hope that they finally make a great game, although like a lot of people im not holding my breath!

Why they didn't give the game to AKI or even Rockstar is beyond me, at least with Rockstar it would be professionaly done and be fun to play.

With Midway its going to be some botch fest of a game.. cant wait! :roll:

Kane Knight
10-26-2005, 09:21 AM
Well, let's all hope that this will be a WRESTLING game, and not a tournament fighter with wrestlers in it. I mean, Midway couldn't screw that up......could they?

Shhh...They'll take it as a challenge.

Sepholio
10-26-2005, 06:53 PM
Well you know how i love Midway! :roll: :rofl:

They simply cant make GOOD GAMES... PERIOD!

I will give them the benefit of the doubt and hope that they finally make a great game, although like a lot of people im not holding my breath!

Why they didn't give the game to AKI or even Rockstar is beyond me, at least with Rockstar it would be professionaly done and be fun to play.

With Midway its going to be some botch fest of a game.. cant wait! :roll:

Are you an idiot? Midway is one of the better game companies in the world. Nowhere near the best, but definately above average, and they have released quite a few great games.

PYRO-MANIAC
10-26-2005, 07:05 PM
Are you an idiot? Midway is one of the better game companies in the world. Nowhere near the best, but definately above average, and they have released quite a few great games.

Im no idiot, its time people like yourself woke up because Midway have one of the worst names in game development. Yes they made some greats back in the day like Pac-Man, Cruis'n' Usa, Rampage and so on. But by todays standards they are shit my friend!

Take a look at some of there latest titles :-

Area 51 (2005 first-person shooter)
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Mortal Kombat: Deception
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
NFL Blitz series
NHL Hitz series
MLB Slugfest Series
RedCard 2003
Shadow Hearts (RPG series developed by Japanese company Sacnoth; Midway has since declined to publish the third game in America)
The Suffering
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy

Awe inspiring stuff im sure you'll agree.. :rofl: :roll:

One decent title - Mortal Kombat and even thats debatable. The NHL and NFL games they have made, aren't as good as EA's titles. Plus im pretty sure they had a hand in the old WWF game that sucked ass. Face the facts they are piss poor game developers compared to some of the other developers out there.

Does anyone agree with this? :D

Kane Knight
10-26-2005, 07:13 PM
Gauntlet: DL is one of the best games evar!

PYRO-MANIAC
10-26-2005, 07:15 PM
Gauntlet: DL is one of the best games evar!

:rofl:

Yes of course one of the best games.. "evar!"

I just hope some of you out there that made fun of Midway in this topic are going to back me up, or once again its going to turn into some flame Pyro-Maniac thread! :rofl:

:shifty:

DS
10-26-2005, 07:24 PM
First off, I'm no fan of Midway, but to say they are one of the worst names in game development is ridiculous. The simple fact you can name 11 games that have recently been released disproves your whole argument. If they were that bad they wouldn't have the resources to produce so many games, no matter how bad they are.

Kane Knight
10-26-2005, 07:27 PM
So they can't be bad because they've got money?

That's some seriously retarded logic thurrrrrrr

PYRO-MANIAC
10-26-2005, 07:32 PM
First off, I'm no fan of Midway, but to say they are one of the worst names in game development is ridiculous. The simple fact you can name 11 games that have recently been released disproves your whole argument. If they were that bad they wouldn't have the resources to produce so many games, no matter how bad they are.

That is some pretty retarded logic right thurrrrrrr :lol:

Ok first up just because you sell a lot of games doesn't mean they are good at what they do. Sure they make profit on most of there projects kudos to them.

But do they really have the respect of gamers like other games developers such as Yukes, Bioware, Lucas Arts (recent projects), Rockstar e.t.c.

I dont think they do personally just from talking about them on TPWW, and other message boards out there.

I think they are one of the worst for the quality of there games and to me thats what matters. Not how much money they make from ripping off the general public, but hell maybe thats just me? :lol:

Tornado
10-26-2005, 07:47 PM
That is some pretty retarded logic right thurrrrrrr :lol:

Ok first up just because you sell a lot of games doesn't mean they are good at what they do.

What the fuck, yes it does. The whole point of making games is to SELL GAMES, so if Midway sell a lot of games, I think they're good at waht they do.

PYRO-MANIAC
10-26-2005, 07:57 PM
What the fuck, yes it does. The whole point of making games is to SELL GAMES, so if Midway sell a lot of games, I think they're good at waht they do.

Oh so you dont care what kind of gameplay a game has? Or how much longevity a game has? :lol:

One point of making games is to sell games I AGREE, however its not the only point of making games. Midways games have a sort of cult following but they dont sell as many games as Rockstar do they?

Why? Well because there games never get great ratings (which helps a game sell), and they are never really groundbreaking are they?

Personally i judge games developers by the games they make and how good the games are/were. Looking back at Midways contribution to the gaming community games wise, yes they made some good titles years ago and had a boom period with the MK games. But they will never be known as one of the best games developers in terms of how good their games actually were.

As ive said thats how i judge things and im sure a lot of people think the same. ;)

The games that they've sold well have been gory games that sell for the gore factor - MK.

Or games that did well in the Late 80's and early 90's because people had low expectations.

Thats just my opinion anyway..

Tornado
10-26-2005, 08:01 PM
Of course I care about gameplay and longetivity. But if I was boss of a huge games company, and we are selling bucketloads of games, I honestly couldn't give a fuck if they are any good or not.

PYRO-MANIAC
10-26-2005, 08:06 PM
Of course I care about gameplay and longetivity. But if I was boss of a huge games company, and we are selling bucketloads of games, I honestly couldn't give a fuck if they are any good or not.

:lol: Well personally i would because i like to play great games. And id like to know i was making some kind of impact on the gaming world. Otherwise whats the fucking point? Moneys fine but wheres the job satisfaction in making shit games?

I mean im a graphic designer with my own company and i could make a fortune making quick, crappy average graphics but i dont. Why because i have some pride in what i do and i want to have a good rep, which i do at the moment. I want to make some kind of impact i dont just want to be another average designer y know.

Its the same thing in my opinion..

But hell thats your opinion thats cool. :y:

Disturbed316
10-26-2005, 08:08 PM
TNA is a pile of wank, so I expect their game to be too.

DS
10-26-2005, 08:16 PM
Midway is one of the top game developers out there. They have made some entertaining games, even if they weren't groundbreaking. Pong, Defender, NBA Jam, Cruisin' USA, LA Rush, and Mortal Kombat just to name a few. To say they are one of the worst game developers makes you lose are credibility in my eyes.

I'm not saying this game is going to be any good but saying it will be bad because it's made by Midway is a stupid assumption.

UmbrellaCorporation
10-26-2005, 08:29 PM

Kane Knight
10-26-2005, 08:41 PM

They sell games, something completely different from making good ones.

Kane Knight
10-26-2005, 08:46 PM
Midway is one of the top game developers out there. They have made some entertaining games, even if they weren't groundbreaking. Pong, Defender, NBA Jam, Cruisin' USA, LA Rush, and Mortal Kombat just to name a few. To say they are one of the worst game developers makes you lose are credibility in my eyes.

I'm not saying this game is going to be any good but saying it will be bad because it's made by Midway is a stupid assumption.

Most of those games (The ones that made Midway, not particularly your list) date back to the 80s and before.

So what you're saying is that, because they were revolutionary 20 years ago, they're still the same. You know, because they probably have the same staff as they did in 1985.

NBA Jam was a great franchise butchered. MK sucked ass, but got a shot in the arm because of PC controversy. The games were horrible, but because people got upset over blood, they gained a reputation as a great developer.

DS
10-26-2005, 08:49 PM
I'm not saying that they are good at all, I'm saying they aren't one of the worst developers in history. The same thing I've stated every post.

mitch_h
10-27-2005, 12:21 AM

Eh, WWE games are pretty good...

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 05:10 AM
I'm not saying that they are good at all, I'm saying they aren't one of the worst developers in history. The same thing I've stated every post.

Well ok perhaps not one of the "worst developers in history" but they do suck pretty bad! :lol:

And KK's right most of Midways credibility came from games they made in the 80's. The likes of MK sold on the gore factor of the game, no other reason.

If i remember right they released it around the time of the first or second street fighter game, now street fighter was pretty normal compared to MK and people wanted more gore, the press blew up MK out of all proportions too i mean i know it was a graphic game but they just sold it to people more and kids got hold of it.

All im saying is dont expect a great game because of Midways track record. The people who are making Pro Wrestling X would make a better game. Why? Because there hearts are in making a great wrestling game, now although they have 5-6 staff members they work around the clock to make the most of what they have.

I just think Midway are in it for the money alone which is bad for the games industry. :n:

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 10:44 AM
I'm not saying that they are good at all, I'm saying they aren't one of the worst developers in history. The same thing I've stated every post. (Really? No shit!)
Don't know. 20 years of almost complete shit, in an industry that's only been around for about 30 years?

That just might qualify for one of the worst developers in history.

EDIT: DS, can you name a few people with a worse history in terms of video games? Instead of just saying the same line over and over again, which doesn't help make it any more true...Let's see you bring up a few developers who are truly the worst. Maybe Midway won't look so bad by comparison.

DS
10-27-2005, 03:00 PM
Visiware Studios, GameMill, Stellar Stone, Anivision, Activision Value, Antidote Ent, Phantom Card, Cyberflix/GTE Ent., Xicat Interactive, Ikarion, Jarhead Games, Head Games Pub., Arxel Tribe, Gonzo Games, Dave Koch Sports, 3 Romans, FUN Labs, Clever's Dev., David Hiller/Nash, Cat Daddy Games, Boris Games, Mirage Interactive, Colorado Computer, Arxel Tribe, Backbone, Rage Software, Zombie VR Studios, Presto Studios, Canopy Games, Artematica, David Hiller/Nash, Inscape, Microforum, Sunstorm Int.

Requiem
10-27-2005, 03:26 PM
LOL pwnt

#BROKEN Hasney
10-27-2005, 03:29 PM
Nice list DS.

I think we have to remember that Midway also publish games and get 3rd parties to do the dirty work. I sure hope they do that here or we may be getting an arcade brawler that we don't want.

The thing is, the Blitz and Hitz games were never bad, they were great for 5 minute blasts, which is what they were supposed to be in the arcade.

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 03:31 PM
Visiware Studios, GameMill, Stellar Stone, Anivision, Activision Value, Antidote Ent, Phantom Card, Cyberflix/GTE Ent., Xicat Interactive, Ikarion, Jarhead Games, Head Games Pub., Arxel Tribe, Gonzo Games, Dave Koch Sports, 3 Romans, FUN Labs, Clever's Dev., David Hiller/Nash, Cat Daddy Games, Boris Games, Mirage Interactive, Colorado Computer, Arxel Tribe, Backbone, Rage Software, Zombie VR Studios, Presto Studios, Canopy Games, Artematica, David Hiller/Nash, Inscape, Microforum, Sunstorm Int.

Midway have considerable backing and i would say 90% of those are small independant software developers.

"PWNT"??? .. :rofl:

I could make a list a fucking mile long full of software companies that are better at making games than Midway!!! If i wanted to that is..

Compared to that lot though they really are something special! :roll: :lol:

Seriously though i must admit its a good list ;) :y:

DS
10-27-2005, 03:53 PM
I could make a list a fucking mile long full of software companies that are better at making games than Midway!!! If i wanted to that is..
Please do. :lol: :rofl:

I'll make it easy, just name me one software company that is better then making any game Midway has ever made. ;) :naughty: :p

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 04:03 PM
Please do. :lol: :rofl:

I'll make it easy, just name me one software company that is better then making any game Midway has ever made. ;) :naughty: :p

:lol:

Id have to think long and hard about this.. ive got it! R O C K S T A R!

Or Ubisoft, or Lucasarts, Or Obsidian, Or Sega, Capcom, Namco, Electronic Arts..

Those are just off the top of my head. :lol:

By the way i couldn't resist mentioning more than one! :p

I could have named 100 though.. but we could go on forever! :lol:

DS
10-27-2005, 04:07 PM
Oh, you mean software as in videogames. :lol: :rofl: :p :lol:

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 05:38 PM
Oh, you mean software as in videogames. :lol: :rofl: :p :lol:

:rofl: :roll:

Damnit my head isn't screwed on tonight.. i need to be stimulated im bored!!

Well lets just end this and decide who's right or wrong with the first review score that Midway get for this wrestling game. If it gets above 8 i will stay away from the site for a month! And if it gets below 8 then you have to do the same. :p

Deal? :lol:

DS
10-27-2005, 06:09 PM
Doesn't matter what the game gets. They just need to stay away from their old arcade style wrestling and Blitz: The Leauge storylines.

Probably going to be pretty bad because they have basically no track record, anymore, with wrestling games. Who knows.

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 06:45 PM
Doesn't matter what the game gets. They just need to stay away from their old arcade style wrestling and Blitz: The Leauge storylines.

Probably going to be pretty bad because they have basically no track record, anymore, with wrestling games. Who knows.

Did they ever have a track record with "wrestling games"? :p

WWF Wrestlemania is hardly No Mercy now is it? :lol:

In a strange way im actually looking forward to seeing what they do with the game, think they'll last longer than Anchor did with the WWE games? :naughty:

Heres a little comment on WWF Wrestlemania :-WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game. The game featured stars like Doink the Clown busting outrageous combos with his Circus Hammer, :lol:

Futures bright then! Cant wait to see Jeff Hardy busting an "outrageous" combo and hitting Abyss over the head with a Bong! Or better yet a Crack Pipe!

Skippord
10-27-2005, 07:23 PM
Where is Shadow when you need him

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 11:04 PM
Under me. :naughty:

Shadow
10-27-2005, 11:15 PM
Where is Shadow when you need him

And what the fuck do you need me for?

Funky Fly
10-27-2005, 11:28 PM
lol

I have actually heard of Gonzo Games and I own a Microforum game by the name of Mind Grind.

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 11:29 PM
I love, however, how gaming companies that made one or two flops are considered "worse" than companies that continuously church out shitty games.

Seems DS has gone back to the "Success+Name recognition=better" formula. No matter how much he protests.

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 11:31 PM
And what the fuck do you need me for?

Comic relief. It's a buddy flick. You're the guy who's always 8 days from retirement, and I'm your mentally unhinged partner. :D

Skippord
10-28-2005, 12:18 AM
And I'm Joe Peschi

Kane Knight
10-28-2005, 12:33 AM
Does that mean we BOTH get to pistol whip you?

Joey Slugs
10-28-2005, 02:23 AM
And I'm Joe Peschi

It's Pesci

TerranRich
10-28-2005, 02:25 AM
Can I be Rene Russo???

Kane Knight
10-28-2005, 12:00 PM
Can you?

Destor
10-28-2005, 04:50 PM
So ummmmm. That TNA game might be good. :shifty:

Skippord
10-29-2005, 02:50 AM
It's Pesci

Damn:'(

Kane Knight
10-29-2005, 12:14 PM
So ummmmm. That TNA game might be good. :shifty:

Yeah, Midway creates such great gameplay and outstanding games! They're popular! Popular=better! Good sales records equals good games!

DS
10-29-2005, 03:08 PM
Yeah, Midway creates such great gameplay and outstanding games! They're popular! Popular=better! Good sales records equals good games!

RemyRed
10-29-2005, 09:35 PM

Midway have considerable backing and i would say 90% of those are small independant software developers.

"PWNT"??? .. :rofl:

Compared to that lot though they really are something special! :roll: :lol:

Seriously though i must admit its a good list ;) :y:
God you are fucking annoying. Not even because of the whole Midway argument but just because every post I read from you has had too many :lol: and :rofl: in it. FUCK.

Destor
10-29-2005, 09:40 PM
Or ;) or :y: or :roll: or :( or, I think ya get it.

BlackDawn2024
10-30-2005, 08:39 AM
I like Midway. :shifty:

TerranRich
10-30-2005, 09:37 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RemyRed again.

Amen, brother.

Sepholio
10-30-2005, 11:15 AM
First off, it seems KK and Pyro are the only serious Midway bashers. All I can say is, look up the ratings for most of the games you listed there Pyro. Most all of them got a decent rating, and quite a few of them scored fairly well. Like all the MK titles, Area 51, Blitz, etc.

Just because you don't like the games doesn't mean they aren't any good.

Oh yea, and saying Lucas makes better games? All they do is make Star Wars games for the most part, and a few other titles like Indiana Jones here and there, and until recently, most every game they made was considered a slap in the face to the franchise it was based off of. The only thing they have been considered consistently good at is the soundtracks for their games, and that is only true because they pretty much rip off the movies in that aspect.

Destor
10-30-2005, 06:09 PM
I think this debate deserves its own thread. Save this this one for TNA bashing!

Kane Knight
11-02-2005, 03:31 PM

Good. You noticed your own penmanshipo. :)

Kane Knight
11-02-2005, 03:33 PM
First off, it seems KK and Pyro are the only serious Midway bashers. All I can say is, look up the ratings for most of the games you listed there Pyro.

So you use the ratings of a game to form your opinion of its quality?

Good call there, skippy. Because popularity=more gooder.

Sepholio
11-02-2005, 06:52 PM

Ratings as in the reviews done by different places. You know, where they break down how good a game really is and generally do a pretty damn good job?

DS
11-02-2005, 07:32 PM

Your friend PYRO there seems to think that's the case. Just because you don't like them doesn't make them bad.

Skippord
11-02-2005, 10:08 PM

I never said that :shifty:

PYRO-MANIAC
11-03-2005, 06:39 AM
Actually Lucas Arts have turned a massive corner recently and are now finally putting out more quality games, Not just for consoles but for the pc too.

As for the whole ratings thing i would say that ratings at the end of the day help sell games, most of the games i listed didn't have great ratings to be honest apart from Area 51 - i think that got low - mid 8 scores. Which is good but nothing special. Fact is Midway games are very arcade like in the way they play, again with the exception of Area 51.

Im still standing by my arguement that lately Midway haven't produced anything brilliant, they stick to the same formula and look for niche markets like they did with the MK Series. Im still not sure this TNA game will be a wrestling game if im honest, i hope to god im wrong but i wouldn't put it past Midway.

Me and KK are the only people speaking their minds about Midway but im sure a lot of people hate them as much as we do. :lol:

Ive wasted enough life time on Midway games anyway not only in this topic but in my home. I just prefer great games, i dont buy average games like you lot do, why waste your money on something you wont be playing in a month? :nono:

As for MK : Shaolin Monks a lot of people slated me for complaining about the game but its shit lets face it. Its an average game that is selling because it had no competition in the beat' em up category.

Now it does, so lets see how well it sells compared to Warriors shall we..

The Mackem
11-03-2005, 08:29 AM

Yep, still working

Skippord
11-04-2005, 12:41 AM
Does that mean we BOTH get to pistol whip you?

Little late but yes

Savio
11-08-2005, 10:49 PM
November 7, 2005 - Midway will develop videogames based on Total Nonstop Action Wrestling as part of a exclusive, multi-year contract, the company announced today. The first game under the agreement, tentatively titled TNA iMPACT!, is scheduled to reach current-generation systems in 2007.

TNA Wrestling, which features a signature six-sided ring, currently airs Saturday evenings on SpikeTV. The tie-in game will feature TNA talents Raven, Jeff Jarrett, Monty Brown, Rhino, Christopher Daniels, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, among others.

"TNA Wrestling is one of the fastest growing and most exciting forms of sports entertainment available today," said Midway president and CEO David F. Zucker. "It's fast, powerful and cutting-edge in both presentation and style. We are very pleased to be working with TNA and look forward to leveraging our expertise in the fighting game genre to create the most compelling wrestling experience yet."

We'll have more on TNA iMPACT! as new details emerge.

It won't be out till 07!?

Sadistic
11-17-2005, 05:42 PM
http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/images/galleries/midway/midway.jpg

Destor
11-17-2005, 07:16 PM
AJ looks like shit, the Montey Brown model looks good though.

McDoogle
11-17-2005, 07:25 PM
All those models look like shit.

Funky Fly
11-18-2005, 01:42 AM
Whoa, digital Jeff's been juicing pretty hard.

Kane Knight
11-18-2005, 02:14 AM
Current Gen systems in 2007?

Kane Knight
11-18-2005, 02:16 AM
Current Gen systems in 2007?

Sadistic
11-18-2005, 05:21 AM
The Monty Brown looks amazing.

Destor
11-18-2005, 03:13 PM
Totally^^^

Kane Knight
11-18-2005, 08:11 PM
Too bad Frankenstyles and Lauralynn Hardy look like shit.

High Impact v.W.o
11-19-2005, 05:39 AM
Meh, I didnt think they looked tooo bad, but styles face definetly coulda been better.

Also, is it just me, or do Jeff's Eye's look very suitable for him *cough* stoned *cough*

Danny Electric
11-19-2005, 11:44 AM
TNA won't be around in 07 :)

Destor
11-19-2005, 05:29 PM
Too bad Frankenstyles and Lauralynn Hardy look like shit.
Totally^^^

Sadistic
11-26-2005, 07:37 AM
Forget WWE games, forget a TNA game......

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8291/wwfnomercy284gx.jpg
Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!

Destor
11-26-2005, 02:23 PM
:lol: ^^^^^ :rofl:

Kane Knight
11-26-2005, 09:26 PM

This is shit! This is shit! This is shit!

UmbrellaCorporation
11-26-2005, 09:28 PM
Sadly enough, real fans have about the same depth as those 2D cardboard fans do. Mentally, of course.

Kane Knight
11-27-2005, 12:41 AM
Sadly enough, real fans have about the same depth as those 2D cardboard fans do. Mentally, of course.

They have the same depth as a John Cena "Gay" joke.

Dark-Slicer Diago
03-08-2006, 01:03 PM
Midway Games announced yesterday that when they release the TNA video game in the first half of 2007, it will be for all gaming platforms including Playstation 3 and XBox 360. A preview is expected to be shown in some form at the big E3 video game trade show in Los Angeles, CA this May.

credit - http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/index.php?id=headlines/143600518

Kane Knight
03-09-2006, 07:59 PM

Holy shit! I forgot about this!

Sadly, that's about 100X the fans in CZW's history.

94 SVT Cobra
03-14-2006, 12:39 AM
NBA Jam was a great franchise butchered. MK sucked ass, but got a shot in the arm because of PC controversy. The games were horrible, but because people got upset over blood, they gained a reputation as a great developer.

It was ALL good until that highlighted part came up. MK ruled, granted street fighter was a bit better, MK still fucking ruled.

94 SVT Cobra
03-14-2006, 12:40 AM

How....the......fuck?

Funky Fly
03-14-2006, 10:33 PM
Chill, it's a mod of WWF No Mercy for the N64.

Kane Knight
03-14-2006, 10:47 PM
It was ALL good until that highlighted part came up. MK ruled, granted street fighter was a bit better, MK still fucking ruled.

Mortal Kombat was one of the worst fighting franchises period.

Kane Knight
03-14-2006, 10:48 PM
Chill, it's a mod of WWF No Mercy for the N64.

Yeah, pretty easy to do.

Funky Fly
03-14-2006, 10:53 PM
Besides, CZW couldn't even afford to make a shitty gameboy color game.

Kane Knight
03-15-2006, 10:06 AM
How could the #3 promotion in America not have enough for a video game? :?:

Xero
03-15-2006, 10:18 AM
Besides, CZW couldn't even afford to make a shitty gameboy color game.
Atari, though....

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/1402/fightnight5cm.png

Kane Knight
03-15-2006, 03:15 PM
Why's he hitting that woman in her baby hole?

Skippord
03-15-2006, 09:36 PM
Is that guy riding a banana?

94 SVT Cobra
03-16-2006, 06:09 PM
Is that guy riding a banana?
No its actually his pan.....no wait, he IS riding a banana

Lord-Of-Darkness
03-17-2006, 05:34 PM
Yeah, pretty easy to do.

I saw a video on YouTube the other day of what I thought was No Mercy for the N64. But with an up to date JBL(logos and all) against a recent Eddie(with a recent t-shirt). Prey tell...... how do you go about that?

Kane Knight
03-19-2006, 10:57 AM
There are step-by-step guides on teh interweb. I never bothered to try it, so I don't really know the specifics, but you can edit the textures and the like, doctor moves, etc. If you have enough know-how. You can also download other people's work evidently.