PDA

View Full Version : no RR suprises?

VonErich Lives
01-24-2004, 05:11 PM
Every year don't they have some open spots for old wrestlers to return or new to premier...

This year, all 30 are listed...

Think it stays as is? or some lowcard wrestler gets bumped?

Evil Vito
01-24-2004, 05:14 PM
<font color=goldenrod>It's too hard for me to tell, but if someone gets bumped I think it'll be Spike, allowing Foley to be in the Rumble.</font>

mikenegrin
01-24-2004, 06:01 PM
<font color=goldenrod>It's too hard for me to tell, but if someone gets bumped I think it'll be Spike, allowing Foley to be in the Rumble.</font>

well, im going to the rumble this year :D i think that foley will come in, not as an entrant, but just enters and beats the crap out of orton

hahaha........anyone watching the rumble look for signs that say "we want ass" and "you ate soap" (they're mine) three signs, three people
yeah

holler

Razor Rybek
01-24-2004, 06:08 PM
We could still bein for a suprise or two, you never know. Remember when that giant fella and harvey whippleman came out and beat the garbage outta the 'taker. I certainly hope something goes down, I can't remember the last time i stood up and said whoa, i didn't see that coming.

Team Sheep
01-24-2004, 06:28 PM
it would have been nice if they had kept billy gunn's return a surprise. *sigh* Ah well, that's typical WWE for you.