PDA

View Full Version : Big Ass Spoiler If Its True ***SPOILER***

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 12:23 PM
Ok i was just cruising around looking for wrestling news and i clicked on Stings Official Site and found this.

*REMEMBER I SAID SPOILER!*

WWE Monday Night RAW on the USA network . The Stinger-VS-Shelton Benjamin 9pm-11pm
The most watched action packed wrestling show world wide

(credit www.therealsting.com)

This was in the appearance list section. I just thought id let you all know, im hoping i haven't spoilt it for anyone, i mean shit i dont even know if its true but if it is its going to be an awesome match in my opinion.

Any thoughts on this? Think its true or not? :eek:

Shaved Monkey
10-27-2005, 12:32 PM
If you click on the link it says posted by Sean Soloman, any idea who this guy is?

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 12:35 PM
If you click on the link it says posted by Sean Soloman, any idea who this guy is?

Well he's got something to do with the website i think.

Its under appearances on the side on the main page too.

Ive only just come across this site today but ive checked it out and its legit so i dont know.. :-\

McLegend
10-27-2005, 12:37 PM
Yeah, I don't believe it.

Splaya
10-27-2005, 12:38 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY SHIT. The thing is, the pop he would get, there is no way he would be made into a heel.

SHELTON BENAJMIN HEEL TURN :love: God I hope this is true for more than 1 reason now :love:

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 12:40 PM
Yeah, I don't believe it.

Im not sure if i believe it or not myself! :lol:

I just find it a bit odd, but then Stings part of the site from what ive seen and he's taking bookings so why not? :naughty:

All Vince would of had to do was fill in the form. Give him X amount of 1000's of dollars and book him like anyone else. I dont know what to make of it though.. suppose we'll have to wait and see. :y:

Shaved Monkey
10-27-2005, 12:41 PM
Well he's got something to do with the website i think.

Its under appearances on the side on the main page too.

Ive only just come across this site today but ive checked it out and its legit so i dont know.. :-\

Well, here's holding out hope that its true. :drool:

hb2k
10-27-2005, 12:44 PM
I don't believe it at all. If they were to sign him -

a) They'd hype it
b) They wouldn't blow it on Raw
c) He wouldn't wrestle the guy that got beat by Kerwin White last week. On Heat.

Well...they're idiots, so it could happen.

McLegend
10-27-2005, 12:45 PM
Im not sure if i believe it or not myself! :lol:

I just find it a bit odd, but then Stings part of the site from what ive seen and he's taking bookings so why not? :naughty:

All Vince would of had to do was fill in the form. Give him X amount of 1000's of dollars and book him like anyone else. I dont know what to make of it though.. suppose we'll have to wait and see. :y:
Sting hates WWE.

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 12:56 PM
I don't believe it at all. If they were to sign him -

a) They'd hype it
b) They wouldn't blow it on Raw
c) He wouldn't wrestle the guy that got beat by Kerwin White last week. On Heat.

Well...they're idiots, so it could happen.

This is what im thinking, so maybe its a one off appearance to help sell his video and book? :-\

If i was the WWE id have him cost HBK or Angle the title at Taboo Tuesday - If Hbk's voted in that is.

Im thinking the same as you HB2k but anything can happen i know that, and maybe its some kind of anti-mcmahon storyline or something like that?

It would be awesome if true, he's wrestled in Japan lately so maybe he wants to work in the WWE now? I think WWE has changed its image a bit lately apart from the whole J.R thing.. :roll:

Destor
10-27-2005, 01:06 PM
Not a chance.

Pepsi Man
10-27-2005, 01:12 PM
hahahahahahaha

OMFG BIG ASS SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 :eek:

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 01:14 PM
hahahahahahaha

OMFG BIG ASS SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 :eek:

Pepsi Man.. N00BEH! !!!1111111111111111 :eek: i love myself 1111!!! :love:

SHUT THE FUCK UP! im just passing the message you retard! :n:

!!!11111 Asshole.. cockjockey.. bum bandit 1111111111111111111111!!!! OMG I AM L!KE SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL L33T WTF! 11

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 01:15 PM
That announcement doesn't look fishy....

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Well i looked into adding an event on the calendar and it looks like you have to apply so.. i still dont know what to make of it. :-\

Whats wrong with saying "Big Ass Spoiler" anyway? Im not serious all the fucking time you know i like to humour myself.. :roll:

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 01:18 PM
TV Guide lists it as Michaels V Cena, and Steve Austin.

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 01:22 PM
TV Guide lists it as Michaels V Cena, and Steve Austin.

Yeah but TV Guides are always wrong aren't they KK? :lol:

Im not believing anything until i see it put it that way. It would suprise me if he showed up on Raw because thats a waste in my opinion, it should either be hyped up for a future PPV or left until maybe Wrestlemania even.

We'll have to wait and see but if he does show up im coming straight back on TPWW to post about it and rub it straight in the faces of people who doubt it.

And if he doesn't show up so fucking what? :lol:

To be honest im not a Sting Mark or anything, i seen some matches in WCW and shit but ive never followed his career or anything, it'd be refreshing though IF he does show up and work for the WWE. :y:

Favre4Ever
10-27-2005, 01:23 PM
Michaels vs. Cena? First time ever? And its only on RAW? Gay. Specially if Cena gets a legit win.

Destor
10-27-2005, 01:24 PM
When he doesn't show up I'm coming back to rub it straight in yo face. :roll:

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 01:26 PM
When he doesn't show up I'm coming back to rub it straight in yo face. :roll:

Hey.. i dont swing that way bitch! :shifty:

Destor
10-27-2005, 01:28 PM
:wtf:

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 01:30 PM
Yeah but TV Guides are always wrong aren't they KK? :lol:

Fuck, you are retarded, aren't you?

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 01:34 PM
Fuck, you are retarded, aren't you?

No i just live in a different country!

Tv Guides in the Uk are the shits. They have ridiculous listings for wrestler appearances e.t.c.

I never believe TV guides, plus IF this is true and WWE have signed him to a one appearance deal or whatever it could have only been done very recently.

Nobody knows the full details on this board so we are only guessing really.

Just have to wait and see if he shows.. :-\

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 01:45 PM

Tv Guides in the Uk are the shits. They have ridiculous listings for wrestler appearances e.t.c.

I never believe TV guides, plus IF this is true and WWE have signed him to a one appearance deal or whatever it could have only been done very recently.

Nobody knows the full details on this board so we are only guessing really.

Just have to wait and see if he shows.. :-\

Actually, the TV guide listings tend to be spot on here for pro wrestling, but generally vague. however, they hype the BIGGEST people. For example, Austin being there. They usually sum it up in 2-3 sentences max, so there's limited space, but surely the lack of mention on WWE.com should shut down your "It's relatively new" argument. They wouldn't do this without any hype at all. They would at least announce a mystery guest or some shit, and hype it on their website.

Even the WWE doesn't screw this shit up.

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 01:49 PM

To Americans, that's no different than being retarded. Hell, we think of everyone as dumber, which is sad, since the combined IQ of the south is about 200. That's a good IQ, if you're not splitting it several million ways.

Now imagine how dumb they must think you are, if having a fraction of a single point on the IQ charts is smarter than ya. :D

Pepsi Man
10-27-2005, 02:00 PM
Wait. You're labeling a questionable rumor as a "Big Ass Spoiler", and I'm the "fucking retard"? What's wrong with this picture.

V
10-27-2005, 02:02 PM
SPOILERS BELOW

Eric Bischoff vs Teddy Long in a Fulfill your Fantasy battle royal, bret hart on a pole match this wednesday morning, 8am - 8:01am at wrestlemania 43

hb2k
10-27-2005, 02:04 PM
Can't we all just get along?

John Cena Vs. Shawn Michaels huh? Gee, I wonder who WWE wants us to vote for.

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 02:21 PM
To Americans, that's no different than being retarded. Hell, we think of everyone as dumber, which is sad, since the combined IQ of the south is about 200. That's a good IQ, if you're not splitting it several million ways.

Now imagine how dumb they must think you are, if having a fraction of a single point on the IQ charts is smarter than ya. :D

Right..

But Americans are so dumb that they get fat and they sue Mcdonalds! :rofl:

As for your comments pepsi man im not being fucking serious all the time and i found the title of this topic pretty funny. :roll:

Destor
10-27-2005, 02:26 PM
Hell, we think of everyone as dumber, which is sad, since the combined IQ of the south is about 200.
:mad: :rant: :foc:

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 02:27 PM
Actually, the TV guide listings tend to be spot on here for pro wrestling, but generally vague. however, they hype the BIGGEST people. For example, Austin being there. They usually sum it up in 2-3 sentences max, so there's limited space, but surely the lack of mention on WWE.com should shut down your "It's relatively new" argument. They wouldn't do this without any hype at all. They would at least announce a mystery guest or some shit, and hype it on their website.

Even the WWE doesn't screw this shit up.

Well in this country they used to say stuff like "STONE COLD TO RETURN" or "UNDERTAKER TO APPEAR ON RAW" stupid silly stuff, because obviously the writers aren't followers of wrestling so they just put any appearances in without regards to current storylines or wrestling staff.

Sky magazine tend to get it right but even they can fuck up the appearance listing.

The lack of comments or news on the rumour could be that either A)Only a small group of people know on his website as it only has 700 members. B) WWE are keeping it quiet as a special appearance - Just like they have in the past with Hogan, The Rock and Once upon a time Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I agree if its true and they dont hype this up then its not going to have the effect it could have. However a big suprise appearance like this could happen for all we fucking know, why not? :-\

Anyway lets stop all the nit picking and bitching and just wait and see, once again i dare post something and have my own opinion on something, silly me.. :rant: :foc: :nono:

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 02:31 PM
Right..

But Americans are so dumb that they get fat and they sue Mcdonalds! :rofl:

Hence the overall IQ of the south.

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 02:33 PM
If only the 700 people on this site know about it, then it's not true.

Even the ones they "kept quiet" had thousands of fans who knew it from hundreds of internet sites.

Destor
10-27-2005, 02:33 PM
:mad: WHERES THE AVY WHERE HIS HEAD EXPLODES? :mad:

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 02:35 PM

People from the south are going to love you! :lol:

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 02:36 PM
If only the 700 people on this site know about it, then it's not true.

Even the ones they "kept quiet" had thousands of fans who knew it from hundreds of internet sites.

Good point, although this site is very recent as they've just had a competition to design a header for the site. :-\

I know what you mean though. :y:

Destor
10-27-2005, 02:39 PM
Kane Knight is a bigot toward my people. A Klan rally is in order!

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 02:41 PM

I'm already a tree-hugging faggot commie liberal...

I think any hate I might get comes less from the stab at their intelligence, and more that I can spell "IQ."

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 02:41 PM
Kane Knight is a bigot toward my people. A Klan rally is in order!

Theeey Took Our Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs!

Anyone get the reference? :D

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 02:44 PM

I think any hate I might get comes less from the stab at their intelligence, and more that I can spell "IQ."

Jealousy eh.. :nono:

A tree-hugging faggot commie liberal... interesting.. :lol:

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 02:44 PM
Good point, although this site is very recent as they've just had a competition to design a header for the site. :-\

I know what you mean though. :y:

Well, it's not just about the site. People knew the Rock was showing upeven when official sites kept it quiet. So even if the site's new and even if the WWE's playing it quiet, there should be news reports up all over the place.

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 02:45 PM
Jealousy eh.. :nono:

A tree-hugging faggot commie liberal... interesting.. :lol:

I forgot half-Injun, but I was rushed.

Destor
10-27-2005, 02:45 PM

So the rumors were true?

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 02:54 PM
Yes, I DID have gay sexual relations with that tree.

Destor
10-27-2005, 02:57 PM
Homo-Dendraphiliac

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 02:57 PM
Well, it's not just about the site. People knew the Rock was showing upeven when official sites kept it quiet. So even if the site's new and even if the WWE's playing it quiet, there should be news reports up all over the place.

True.. very true.

They are beginning to talk about it on the Sting Forum and noones any of the wiser, they are all like us wondering why the WWE would just have him show with no news or updates on Sting coming to the WWE.

I will be very suprised if he shows up on WWE RAW however, ive watched the WWE long enough to know anything can happen. You only have to look at NWO turning up, The Rock returning many times, Austin returning, Hogan returning, HBK coming back. Sometimes you just never know, usually sites like wrestlingexposed are first to know so i'll wait and see what happens myself.

I just thought it would be an interesting talking point thats all. ;)

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 02:59 PM
DVon! I am your Table's father!

hb2k
10-27-2005, 03:09 PM
From Dave Scherer on PWInsider....

"A number of people have sent me an item from a website that says it's the official website of Sting, saying he will be on Raw this Monday to wrestle Shelton Benjamin. I have seen the post, but it sounds bogus to me. For one thing, I am not convinced that it's even Sting's site. For another, no one I talked with in the company has heard anything about it. Plus, it makes no sense to have the guy debut the day before a PPV, plus he has said repeatedly that he doesn't see himself ever going to WWE at this stage of his life (he's well into his forties and well off financially). So, I am putting this one in the "internet work" column for now. I wouldn't even have brought it up except that over 50 people have emailed me about it and I want to put an end to it."

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 03:12 PM
True.. very true.

They are beginning to talk about it on the Sting Forum and noones any of the wiser, they are all like us wondering why the WWE would just have him show with no news or updates on Sting coming to the WWE.

I will be very suprised if he shows up on WWE RAW however, ive watched the WWE long enough to know anything can happen. You only have to look at NWO turning up, The Rock returning many times, Austin returning, Hogan returning, HBK coming back. Sometimes you just never know, usually sites like wrestlingexposed are first to know so i'll wait and see what happens myself.

I just thought it would be an interesting talking point thats all. ;)

It's an interesting point off contention, and I won't say it'll never happen. I'd paint it as "unlikely" and move on. However, I love to argue (it gets me hot), so...

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 03:16 PM
From Dave Scherer on PWInsider....

"A number of people have sent me an item from a website that says it's the official website of Sting, saying he will be on Raw this Monday to wrestle Shelton Benjamin. I have seen the post, but it sounds bogus to me. For one thing, I am not convinced that it's even Sting's site. For another, no one I talked with in the company has heard anything about it. Plus, it makes no sense to have the guy debut the day before a PPV, plus he has said repeatedly that he doesn't see himself ever going to WWE at this stage of his life (he's well into his forties and well off financially). So, I am putting this one in the "internet work" column for now. I wouldn't even have brought it up except that over 50 people have emailed me about it and I want to put an end to it."

:lol: Well i wasn't one of the 50.. although i thought about it.

The day "before" a PPV? No its the day after dumbass! :lol:

Im just going to wait and see, like you say KK its unlikely but like me your smart enough to never say never. :y:

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 03:16 PM
The WWE should License "Sting." IT's a well-known fact*** that he is not the first or only "official" sting, just like Kane and the Undertaker are not the originals.

Plus, he doesn't need mic skills or wrestling ability, just grease paint and a bat. Doink the Clown is halfway there.

***Meaning not that it's true, but rather a lot of people believe it

hb2k
10-27-2005, 03:20 PM
"The day "before" a PPV? No its the day after dumbass!"

Taboo Tuesday....

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 03:22 PM
The WWE should License "Sting." IT's a well-known fact*** that he is not the first or only "official" sting, just like Kane and the Undertaker are not the originals.

Plus, he doesn't need mic skills or wrestling ability, just grease paint and a bat. Doink the Clown is halfway there.

***Meaning not that it's true, but rather a lot of people believe it

:lol: Plus face paints back in with The Warriors video game so it'd go over big.

Could have someone like Nick Dinsmore do it for attention! :love:

On another note if the guy wasn't the real sting then why the hell would he go through all that trouble of having a booking form, a appearance calendar, a shop selling his videos, books and other merchandise? :-\

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 03:23 PM
Wait, I thought Taboo Tuesday was on a Friday, the Day after Wednesday Night Raw?

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 03:23 PM
"The day "before" a PPV? No its the day after dumbass!"

Taboo Tuesday....

Wait a fucking minute. Im wrong i feel ashamed! :nono: :rofl:

I keep thinking Pay Per Views are only on tv on a Sunday Night or something.. Taboo Tuesday is on a TUESDAY!!! :rofl:

Its a one off.. now i remember. In the heat of the moment i called him a dumbass.. i just couldn't resist! :(

Everyone please STFU! :(

:rofl: at me

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 03:25 PM
Wait, I thought Taboo Tuesday was on a Friday, the Day after Wednesday Night Raw?

I blame the fucking Tv Guide again! :lol:

JH
10-27-2005, 04:40 PM
shows how much scherer knows since therealsting.com is in fact the official sting site
scherer is a dumbass and he just proved it

i did find out 1 thing the guy who posted that is in fact the webmaster of the site and the only thing i can think of if in fact it's not true then he must be just screwing around with the internet

JH
10-27-2005, 04:52 PM
nevermind it all guys it's been removed off the site

Fubar28
10-27-2005, 04:58 PM

Yeah were preparing for the lynching after reading that comment.

Note i only agree with lynching Liberals these days, no darkies since that's so 1935.

Mike the Metal Ed
10-27-2005, 05:30 PM
Oh yeah, found this out earlier and forgot to mention.

Anyone who goes on the site can add a date to that calendar.

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 05:33 PM

Not only have they removed that but it looks like the sites been removed also! :eek: :(

This obviously means a)its not true.

Or b) Sting has signed a multi-million pound deal and signed exclusive to the WWE. :rofl:

Its a shame its not b) :lol: :(

Joey Slugs
10-27-2005, 05:38 PM
site is gone. rumor is bullshit. all hail the tree fucking KK.

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 05:42 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, the man who proves my point...

Yeah were preparing for the lynching after reading that comment.

Note i only agree with lynching Liberals these days, no darkies since that's so 1935.

Yeah, because Darkies isn't so 1935. :lol:

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 05:44 PM

So...You were saying?

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, the man who proves my point...

Yeah, because Darkies isn't so 1935. :lol:

"They Took Our Jobs"

(They Took Our Jobs!)

(THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!)

Let the lynching commence.. :lol:

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 05:55 PM
So...You were saying?

*PYRO whistles to himself* :shifty:

This sucks, i think Vince should use this in a Matt Hardy sort of way and swerve the 20 or so people who give a fuck about this rumour and make Sting a star again! :lol:

Fubar28
10-27-2005, 06:18 PM
"They Took Our Jobs"

(They Took Our Jobs!)

(THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!)

That was the fucking rafters & Haitians :rofl: .

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 06:21 PM
That was the fucking rafters & Haitians :rofl: .

:lol: Yeah im in stitches right now.

It makes me laugh everytime i hear that on South Park. :y:

Fubar28
10-27-2005, 06:23 PM
:lol: Yeah im in stitches right now.

It makes me laugh everytime i hear that on South Park. :y:

That made me laugh on south park. A Friend of mine was saying that one night becuase he was having a problem finding a job.

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 06:27 PM
"They Took Our Jobs"

(They Took Our Jobs!)

(THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!)

Though honestly, I stopped actually listening to the guy when he claimed Cindy Sheehan didn't support the troops.

He's too stupid to complain about comments regarding dumb southerners.

ThruTheWire
10-27-2005, 06:34 PM
I haven't seen Sting wrestle in a long time nor do I really want to....But if this bullshit is true... looks like Shelton will be doing the job again, argh. ;-s

PYRO-MANIAC
10-27-2005, 06:35 PM
That made me laugh on south park. A Friend of mine was saying that one night becuase he was having a problem finding a job.

I say it all the time, its just stuck in my mind.. hilarious stuff.

Typical rednecks.. :lol:

:lol: KK you still talking about southerners? How many southerners do we have on TPWW anyway?

Funky Fly
10-27-2005, 08:31 PM
Pretty sure that if Shelton and Sting were to be wrestling that Shelton would go over. Sting never struck me as the manipulative backstage politician type. Also, since it's the WWE, there would be a run in, leading to a Sting/Shelton vs whoever at a PPV match.

Skippord
10-27-2005, 09:08 PM
I'm a huge sting Mark so I hope its true

Goulet
10-27-2005, 09:41 PM
ok this is not on topic... although neither are half the posts in here...

PYRO-MANIAC do you realise that you use like 90823402 fucking smilies in every post? Like FUCK are you seriously laughing that much?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:shifty:

Sepholio
10-27-2005, 09:56 PM
I think it's true and I can see why they wouldn't hype it. Look at it like this. Monday is Halloween. Sting has the crow gimmick. How amazing would it be for the lights to go out in the arena on HALLOWEEN NIGHT and have Sting come down from the rafters with that chilling music playing and no one at all knowing it was going to happen?

In other words, it would be fucking amazing. And I believe it might just happen.

Goulet
10-27-2005, 09:58 PM
I think it's true and I can see why they wouldn't hype it. Look at it like this. Monday is Halloween. Sting has the crow gimmick. How amazing would it be for the lights to go out in the arena on HALLOWEEN NIGHT and have Sting come down from the rafters with that chilling music playing and no one at all knowing it was going to happen?

In other words, it would be fucking amazing. And I believe it might just happen.
I really doubt the WWE would ever try the rafters entrance again

Sepholio
10-27-2005, 09:59 PM
Also, KK, don't hate on all southerners. I, for one, am smarter than your average stick.

mrslackalack
10-27-2005, 10:00 PM
I would be happy if Sting just even cooperated for a WWE produced DVD of his. Sting in WWE would be one of the biggest stories in Wrestling history and if it is true the biggest wrestling story of 2005.

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 10:41 PM
Pretty sure that if Shelton and Sting were to be wrestling that Shelton would go over. Sting never struck me as the manipulative backstage politician type. Also, since it's the WWE, there would be a run in, leading to a Sting/Shelton vs whoever at a PPV match.

Taboo Tuesday match:

Sting vs Shelton in what kind of match?
Baseball bat match
Submissions match
Shannon Moore on a pole match
Niggainabox match (First person to shove Shelton in a box wins)

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 10:42 PM
Also, KK, don't hate on all southerners. I, for one, am smarter than your average stick.

Yeah, for one. ;)

Someone's gotta keep the curve in positive numbers.

Besides, if you combined all the groups I've hated on, you'd just about have the entire world.

Kane Knight
10-27-2005, 10:43 PM
I would be happy if Sting just even cooperated for a WWE produced DVD of his. Sting in WWE would be one of the biggest stories in Wrestling history and if it is true the biggest wrestling story of 2005.

Do you really see the WWE promoting a WCW talent With no strings attached?