PDA

View Full Version : TNA Hardcore Title

Sadistic
10-29-2005, 06:48 AM
Does anyone else see TNA introducing a hardcore title? A hardcore championship is probably trademarked so I'm not sure what they would call it. Any ideas?
I'm really thinking that they should bring in one. They have loads of guys that can put on great hardcore matches and it would give them yet another division that WWE doesn't have.

Xero
10-29-2005, 08:58 AM
No.

HeartBreakMan2k
10-29-2005, 01:26 PM
I'll say the same thing about TNA I say about WWE, until they learn how to book the titles they already have, no new titles. In TNA's case obviously I'm talking about the world title, vs the WWE's needing to learn how to book... well most of them.

Kane Knight
10-29-2005, 01:32 PM
Yeah, we need more titles for a show that's on four hours a week plus a PPV monthly.

Karlsberg
10-29-2005, 02:00 PM
I cant see it happening.

Xero
10-29-2005, 02:03 PM
Yeah, we need more titles for a show that's on four hours a week plus a PPV monthly.
Since when does TNA air 4 hours a week? I mean, even if you count Xplosion you only have 2, and if you count the replay of Impact it's 3...

I'm guessing you meant month...

Corkscrewed
10-29-2005, 02:25 PM
Does anyone else see TNA introducing a hardcore title? A hardcore championship is probably trademarked so I'm not sure what they would call it. Any ideas?
I'm really thinking that they should bring in one. They have loads of guys that can put on great hardcore matches and it would give them yet another division that WWE doesn't have.
Yes, except it would be called the HardXXXore title, and it would involve people anally raping other people while cracking fluorescent light sticks off of each other's heads whilst falling 45 feet frome balcony through 6 tables set up under a barb wired covered cage rigged to collapse upon impact and then explode because there's a suicide bomber wearing a crimson mask who detonates himself when he gives himself 15 chairshots to the head using a sledgehammer to knock himself out and cause him to fall off a ladder into a pool of ravenous rotweiler-sharks genetically fused from Combat Zone Labs BECAUSE ALL OF THAT IS FUCKING HARDCORE!!!!!!

Stickman
10-29-2005, 02:39 PM
Yes, except it would be called the HardXXXore title, and it would involve people anally raping other people while cracking fluorescent light sticks off of each other's heads whilst falling 45 feet frome balcony through 6 tables set up under a barb wired covered cage rigged to collapse upon impact and then explode because there's a suicide bomber wearing a crimson mask who detonates himself when he gives himself 15 chairshots to the head using a sledgehammer to knock himself out and cause him to fall off a ladder into a pool of ravenous rotweiler-sharks genetically fused from Combat Zone Labs BECAUSE ALL OF THAT IS FUCKING HARDCORE!!!!!!

That was probably the funniest thing I've ever read on this website.

loopydate
10-29-2005, 03:11 PM
:love:

Corky's the man.

Kane Knight
10-29-2005, 03:16 PM
Since when does TNA air 4 hours a week? I mean, even if you count Xplosion you only have 2, and if you count the replay of Impact it's 3...

I'm guessing you meant month...

Yeah, it was supposed to read four hours and one PPV a month. I don't know why I put "a week" in there at all.

Sting Fan
10-29-2005, 05:52 PM
I think they need a new title at some point but now isnt it I dont think.

If they dont introduce another title (and it needs to be a second teir title thinkin U.S./I.C.) then they need to book the X Division as a solid second tier title not as a complete seperate division.

They need a way to elevate guys from lower card to top title contenders and the easiest way to do that is with one more belt. If booked right of course so i wont hold my breath because it seems "big" wrestling company can only book one or two good angles at once.

Skippord
10-30-2005, 12:54 AM
What TNA needs is a World champion whose initials arent J.J

Kane Knight
10-30-2005, 01:06 AM
What TNA needs is a World champion whose initials arent J.J

What they need is a house not built around Jarrett. They need a booking team that's hungry for viewers, and an eventual "win" versus the WWE (Doesn't matter if they win, just that they want it). They need to push the talent people care about, and not pray that people will find Nash or Jarret to be good draws.

RemyRed
10-30-2005, 02:55 AM
They used to have one. It was just never mentioned or used after a certain date for some reason. The Hard10 ( :wtf: ) title it was called.

BlackDawn2024
10-30-2005, 08:31 AM

:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

:y:

Impact!
10-30-2005, 09:04 AM
:lol: :love:

owenbrown
10-30-2005, 10:06 PM

LMFAO :rofl:

mrslackalack
10-30-2005, 10:10 PM
I remember when they had a hardcore style tournament (I forgot the name and rules) but it was point based and the match was over when you got to ten.

Corkscrewed
11-02-2005, 02:23 AM
Wow, I checked my rep sheet and found out I got like eight reps from that post I made.

:love: :love: :love: :love: *warm fuzzies* for everyone! :D

:shifty:

Impact!
11-02-2005, 02:31 AM
:heart: yay rep