PDA

View Full Version : So I was watching SD! with my 8 year old nephew...

Mr. Nerfect
10-30-2005, 05:26 PM
And during the "Fiveway Free For All", he goes to me "It's obvious what's going to happen at Taboo Tuesday..." and I go "What?" and he says "JBL will turn on SmackDown!".

Now this is coming from an 8 year old, so we're talking about the same intelligence as the WWE creative team. It just never hit me that something like that may be in the agenda for Taboo Tuesday.

Granted, another Invasion could suck balls, and SmackDown! could really use a few wins, but if they do this right, JBL playing his cards and turning on the B-Show to be welcomed to the A-Show could really be a good storyline and play up that SD!'s superstars are the underdogs in this feud. You can have JBL replace Edge at Survivor Series. JBL, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Masters & the World Tag Team Champions vs. Rey Mysterio, Matt Hardy, Christian, Hardcore Holly & Bobby Lashley. Or something like that.

I don't know why, but I wouldn't actually mind seeing JBL, Orlando Jordan & Jillian Hall jump from SmackDown! to RAW.

Kane Knight
10-30-2005, 05:38 PM
An 8 year old? Unless he's retarded, they'll never let him on the booking team.

Corkscrewed
10-30-2005, 06:46 PM
That's actually a very intuitive kid. I will be sure to give him rep if that's what happens. :)

Xero
10-30-2005, 06:58 PM
Impossible. The rosters are frozen, remember? :roll:
Yes, I remember a whole 7 months ago.

And yes, I know they already contradicted it.

Cool King
10-30-2005, 09:04 PM
He'll buy his way in then.

I kinda would like to see JBL back on RAW though.

What Would Kevin Do?
10-30-2005, 11:07 PM
***SPOILERS***

I doubt it... Not yet at least. As the SS promos are saying it'll be Team Smackdown Vs Team Raw, with JBL and HBK heading up each side.