PDA

View Full Version : TNA Soundstage 21 Crowd girl..something annoys me ---

PullMyFinger
11-01-2005, 01:02 AM
Okay, I don't know if I'm just fucking insane lol or if other people here have also witnessed this and get annoyed/pissed off...

Well, it seems like in every fucking episode of Impact, there's this one Jeff Hardy mark amongst the crowd...front row. I can't fucking stand her! She's so retarded I think...she has the Hardy face point/glow and everything and even does the old Hardy pistols to the head or whatever the fuck that is everytime when the camera is on her! I hate her because of two reasons I think..she looks like a moron, and I can't stand the thought of a Jeff Hardy mark.

I hate her, and she really ruins the show I think. LOLLLLL

PS - Speaking of Jeff, someone really needs to tell him that singing his theme song doesn't make him cool..in fact, makes him look like a fucking loser.

That was my rant of the day, thank you.

Jaton
11-01-2005, 01:04 AM
There's also a guy that looks strangely like Mr. T that's at every show.

Destor
11-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Cue Shadow.

KingofOldSchool
11-01-2005, 01:10 AM

First name Mister, middle name Period, last name....T.

Funky Fly
11-01-2005, 01:29 AM
There is also a red headed super mark lady there. She must be like 40, and when 3LK came out she is throwing up gang signs and shouting "you knowwwwwwwww", like she was some kind of white female 2Pac.

Jaton
11-01-2005, 03:04 AM
Have you ever seen Shadow and the female Hardy-mark in the same place at the same time?

Fuck the Shadow conspiracy, this is the Jaton conspiracy, bitch.

Shadow
11-01-2005, 10:05 AM
Okay, I don't know if I'm just fucking insane lol or if other people here have also witnessed this and get annoyed/pissed off...

Well, it seems like in every fucking episode of Impact, there's this one Jeff Hardy mark amongst the crowd...front row. I can't fucking stand her! She's so retarded I think...she has the Hardy face point/glow and everything and even does the old Hardy pistols to the head or whatever the fuck that is everytime when the camera is on her! I hate her because of two reasons I think..she looks like a moron, and I can't stand the thought of a Jeff Hardy mark.

I hate her, and she really ruins the show I think. LOLLLLL

PS - Speaking of Jeff, someone really needs to tell him that singing his theme song doesn't make him cool..in fact, makes him look like a fucking loser.

That was my rant of the day, thank you.

Hey PMF? :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc:

As for you Jaton...fuck off. I don't need your shit around here you stupid sadistic fucking whore.q

Destor
11-01-2005, 10:10 AM
Assassins.

SammyG
11-01-2005, 10:25 AM
Ive noticed on old nitros, and lots of raws too, theres this guy with a greek flag. Dont know if u guys have noticed.

TerranRich
11-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Hey PMF? :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc:

As for you Jaton...fuck off. I don't need your shit around here you stupid sadistic fucking whore.q
Somebody needs a hug. Or a swift kick in the head.

PullMyFinger
11-01-2005, 10:46 AM
There is also a red headed super mark lady there. She must be like 40, and when 3LK came out she is throwing up gang signs and shouting "you knowwwwwwwww", like she was some kind of white female 2Pac.
That's her mom. Sits right next to her....I believe.

Kane Knight
11-01-2005, 03:39 PM
You know who the most annoying one is?

Thbat guy who comes out on every show, walking around like he owns the place, pretending he's the rightful TNA champ.

Damn that Shannon Moore!

JH
11-01-2005, 04:42 PM
You know who the most annoying one is?

Thbat guy who comes out on every show, walking around like he owns the place, pretending he's the rightful TNA champ.

Damn that Shannon Moore!

LMAO

6to1
11-01-2005, 04:42 PM
are you talking about the dude who has a shirt in his hand that twists it he is cool.

Loose Cannon
11-01-2005, 05:00 PM
ABYSS OOOOOOOOOOO ABYSS OOOOOOOOO ABYSS OOOOOO

:nono: