PDA

View Full Version : Says it all really doesnt it...

JJ Moore
11-02-2005, 02:46 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/zachharris1984/image.gif

Jaton
11-02-2005, 03:19 AM
Ok.

Kane Knight
11-02-2005, 08:13 AM
Career hilights

PYRO-MANIAC
11-02-2005, 09:10 AM
:lol: Is Stephanie or Lita doing a little sexual experiment at an early age?

Think BJ.. :naughty:

Seriously though warriors physique puts 95% of the current wrestling world to shame. :yes:

McDoogle
11-02-2005, 09:29 AM
Why because 95% of todays wrestlers don't wanna die from heart failure when they turn 40 from all the steriods it takes to get you're body to look and maintain that physique.

PYRO-MANIAC
11-02-2005, 09:34 AM
Why because 95% of todays wrestlers don't wanna die from heart failure when they turn 40 from all the steriods it takes to get you're body to look and maintain that physique.

Believe it or not some people can get bodies like that without steroids, it just takes years and years of hard dedicated work.

He always said he worked out 7-8 hours a day so you can imagine doing that and running 10 miles a day how defined your muscles would be. He used to be a pro bodybuilder so he knows how to sculpt his muscles for show.

Im not saying he's never taken them, i think most wrestlers have at some point but i wouldn't say he's taken as many as some from that era.

Warriors over forty and he's had no heart condition or any serious illness for that matter.

Kane Knight
11-02-2005, 09:39 AM

Actually, the effects of steroids are overstated. Even the FDA doesn't back the claims made. And there have been more variants of growth enhancers over the past couple of decades. In other words, uhhh...No?

PYRO-MANIAC
11-02-2005, 09:45 AM
Actually, the effects of steroids are overstated. Even the FDA doesn't back the claims made. And there have been more variants of growth enhancers over the past couple of decades. In other words, uhhh...No?

Yeah the heart failures wouldn't have to do with the likes of Perfect, Bulldog and Rude snorting coke would it? :roll: (thats not directed at you kk)

Thats why warrior ranted on them because the wrestlers he mentioned took coke or drank heavily. Its something he's never done, i mean ok he may have taken steroids back in the 80's or 90's that wouldn't suprise me.

Having heart failure though when your barely 40 unless you have a condition thats passed down through your family usually has to do with taking heavy drugs in the past - it catches up with you.

R.I.P Perfect, Bulldog and Rude but you know its true.

Kane Knight
11-02-2005, 09:46 AM
Believe it or not some people can get bodies like that without steroids, it just takes years and years of hard dedicated work.

He always said he worked out 7-8 hours a day so you can imagine doing that and running 10 miles a day how defined your muscles would be. He used to be a pro bodybuilder so he knows how to sculpt his muscles for show.

Im not saying he's never taken them, i think most wrestlers have at some point but i wouldn't say he's taken as many as some from that era.

Warriors over forty and he's had no heart condition or any serious illness for that matter.

The beauriful thing is even in the 80s, they were beginning to experiment with other "enhancers." However, Steroids do not always equal heart attack, and used correctly can show very little in terms of deleterious effects. The problem? Most of the wrestlers who died because of them took 'em under the table. That's like buying pot off the street...You never know what it's laced with, and it generally doesn't come with sound medical advice on how to take it.

That's not to say that it won't cause problems, but with careful monitoring use can be aborted before any real danger's experienced. Steroids have been labelled as bad because we don't want professional atheletes cheapening their competitions (Like their lack of sportsmanship doesn't), but in Pro Wrestling it makes little difference.

Kane Knight
11-02-2005, 09:51 AM
Yeah the heart failures wouldn't have to do with the likes of Perfect, Bulldog and Rude snorting coke would it? :roll: (thats not directed at you kk)

Thats why warrior ranted on them because the wrestlers he mentioned took coke or drank heavily. Its something he's never done, i mean ok he may have taken steroids back in the 80's or 90's that wouldn't suprise me.

Having heart failure though when your barely 40 unless you have a condition thats passed down through your family usually has to do with taking heavy drugs in the past - it catches up with you.

R.I.P Perfect, Bulldog and Rude but you know its true.

And that's the thing. Steroids can kill, but it's far more likely that the other damages you did to your body will kill you. Look at all the wrestlers who have been hooked on painkillers...Abuse of those (Often legal or available through perscription easily enough) will kill you a lot faster thanjuicing.

PYRO-MANIAC
11-02-2005, 09:54 AM
The beauriful thing is even in the 80s, they were beginning to experiment with other "enhancers." However, Steroids do not always equal heart attack, and used correctly can show very little in terms of deleterious effects. The problem? Most of the wrestlers who died because of them took 'em under the table. That's like buying pot off the street...You never know what it's laced with, and it generally doesn't come with sound medical advice on how to take it.

That's not to say that it won't cause problems, but with careful monitoring use can be aborted before any real danger's experienced. Steroids have been labelled as bad because we don't want professional atheletes cheapening their competitions (Like their lack of sportsmanship doesn't), but in Pro Wrestling it makes little difference.

Interesting stuff as always. :y:

So you think Rude, Bulldog and Perfect died from 'under the table' steroids? Or do you think they took hard drugs like warriors said in the past?

Im inclined to believe the Warrior and say that they've took both at one time or another. I mean Rude died of an overdose so that tells its own story.

Its sad when you think about it, Rude was an awesome wrestler probably one of the best from his era. And his life ended like it did.. just sad really.

You know the Warrior used to be a doctor so maybe he used his knowledge well and avoided the harder steroids?

I agree with you KK that steroids dont make a massive difference when it comes to wrestling compared to athletics or boxing. I know they have been used in the past to help heal injuries quicker and used in that context i would imagine them to be quite safe.

PYRO-MANIAC
11-02-2005, 09:57 AM
And that's the thing. Steroids can kill, but it's far more likely that the other damages you did to your body will kill you. Look at all the wrestlers who have been hooked on painkillers...Abuse of those (Often legal or available through perscription easily enough) will kill you a lot faster thanjuicing.

You only have to look at Regal - he nearly died from an addiction to painkillers. :n:

He's been looking damn good lately though so a big thumbs up to Regal, personally id like to see him in a few main events because i think he can still go.

The wrestlers i mentioned have basically abused their body, i have no sympathy for people who kill themselves. Respect but no sympathy.

Kane Knight
11-02-2005, 11:42 AM
Interesting stuff as always. :y:

So you think Rude, Bulldog and Perfect died from 'under the table' steroids? Or do you think they took hard drugs like warriors said in the past?

Im inclined to believe the Warrior and say that they've took both at one time or another. I mean Rude died of an overdose so that tells its own story.

Its sad when you think about it, Rude was an awesome wrestler probably one of the best from his era. And his life ended like it did.. just sad really.

You know the Warrior used to be a doctor so maybe he used his knowledge well and avoided the harder steroids?

I agree with you KK that steroids dont make a massive difference when it comes to wrestling compared to athletics or boxing. I know they have been used in the past to help heal injuries quicker and used in that context i would imagine them to be quite safe.

Actually, I bet it was the drugs that did it. It's possible that dealing with shady doctors and off-market steroids had something to do with it, but drug use is far more likely. Not to mention that steroids+drugs=bad.

That's not to say that 100% Steroids didn't kill them. It's just more likely it came from either other drugs, extreme steroid abuse (They're essentially male hormones, too much will kill you), heart condition (Worsened by steroids), or a combination of the above. But hell, even Aspirin will kill you, it's just more likely if you OD or buy them on the street. :D