PDA

View Full Version : Erik Watts?

Mr. JL
11-04-2005, 11:58 AM
What is this man up to these days? The last I heard he attempted to end his life, and failed. Then he wrestled, and defeated Raven a week after that incident and disappeared. I haven't heard anything from the guy since. I assume he is trying to put together his life and settle his demons.

KayfabeMan
11-04-2005, 03:13 PM
What is this man up to these days? The last I heard he attempted to end his life, and failed. Then he wrestled, and defeated Raven a week after that incident and disappeared. I haven't heard anything from the guy since. I assume he is trying to put together his life and settle his demons.

He's been in GA with Georgia Championship Wrestling, I believe now known as Great Championship Wrestling. He is quite over there, and usually works their shows with Disco Inferno, Elix Skipper, Sonny Siaki, and a number of others.

mrslackalack
11-04-2005, 09:59 PM
He was decent on the mic in TNA. However his push back in WCW in the early 90's was infamous his backstage fight with Rude and for throwing the worst dropkick ever. Its on the Obsessed With Wrestling Website.

KayfabeMan
11-04-2005, 10:10 PM
I liked him in ECW, and I enjoyed his work overall.

Shame he never got himself on track.

LK
11-05-2005, 08:31 AM
I thought he was terrible.

hb2k
11-06-2005, 05:06 PM
I really thought he sucked. It's a shame they never pushed that Anderson/Watts team, they were a surefire merchandise bonanza in the making.