PDA

View Full Version : Sting is kind of gay....

BigDaddyCool
11-10-2005, 05:44 PM
There, I said it. Sting is stupid, discuss.

I say this because Sting has alway represent WCW more than Ric Flair ever did. I say this because Sting never left WCW for any reason (plus Ric Flair represents pro-wrestling more than any one company).

But yeah, Sting is retard.

weather vane
11-10-2005, 05:48 PM
riiiiight

Joey Slugs
11-10-2005, 05:49 PM
:wtf:

BigDaddyCool
11-10-2005, 05:50 PM
you aren't discussing why Sting sucks or discuss why I'm wrong.

Anyhow, what is the attraction behind Sting?

Afterlife
11-10-2005, 05:53 PM
I never cared one way or the other 'bout Sting; I"ve never watched WCW. So, I'll go ahead and say you're right, on the basis that he ripped off the Crow. Also, with statements like "Sting is retard", how could you be misinformed? :p

BigDaddyCool
11-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Hmmmmm, we then we are in agreement? Sting sucks?

Afterlife
11-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Yeah, Sting sucks. But you're in front when we tell him to his face.

GODSON
11-10-2005, 05:59 PM
You never watch WCW? You must of start watching wrestling in like 1999 or something.

Afterlife
11-10-2005, 06:01 PM
98/99. Something like that.

BigDaddyCool
11-10-2005, 06:02 PM
I never really watched WCW, I would watch occasionally, but most of the time it was boring compared to WWF.

Fryza
11-10-2005, 06:04 PM
I started watching wrestling when Sting had the red/black face-paint.

I always saw old clips of the days he had short blonde hair.

Ergo, Sting was really boring to me.

Bad Company
11-10-2005, 06:12 PM
Sting is the man.

Afterlife
11-10-2005, 06:15 PM
THe man that sucks?

Bad Company
11-10-2005, 06:21 PM
nope

Afterlife
11-10-2005, 06:27 PM
That's not what I heard.

PullMyFinger
11-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Sting was one of my favs in WCW, and I creamed my pants when he almost had Goldberg beat that day!

Stinger is the man!!!!

BigDaddyCool
11-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Sting was one of my favs in WCW, and I creamed my pants when he almost had Goldberg beat that day!

Stinger is the man!!!!

More proof that Sting is gay, making men cream there pants.

KayfabeMan
11-10-2005, 07:43 PM
He always fucking drew and sold merchandise like mad.

Bottom Line: Sting was great.

Kane Knight
11-10-2005, 07:48 PM
Another pointless post by B...D...C

Cool King
11-10-2005, 07:59 PM
Well since some people have said it then I will to.

I hate Sting, I really do.

I wouldn't say that Sting is gay, but he does suck.

I've never liked him, the same with Goldberg, well actually I despise Goldberg. He is my most hated wrestler ever.

But with Sting, I just find him boring. And when Flair keeps on saying how great Sting is, I always roll my eyes.

But if Sting ever debuts in the WWE, then I'll probably stop watching the show he's on, I kinda did it when Goldberg was on RAW.

Well we all have wrestlers we hate.:-\

Kane Knight
11-10-2005, 08:02 PM
Sting is Christian. Is there a more homosexual group out there? Look at the Churches. The wine, the music, the gaudy outfits....Ergo, Sting is a major faggot.

The only question is, Pitcher or Catcher? He strikes me as the bitch.

Dorkchop
11-10-2005, 08:39 PM
I went nuts when Sting joined the Wolfpac. I dressed as Wolfpac Sting two Halloween's in a row.

Funky Fly
11-10-2005, 08:47 PM
BDC must have been raped by a sting lookalike as a child.

Loose Cannon
11-10-2005, 09:02 PM
He always fucking drew and sold merchandise like mad.

Bottom Line: Sting was great.

Loose Cannon
11-10-2005, 09:03 PM
Well since some people have said it then I will to.

I hate Sting, I really do.

I wouldn't say that Sting is gay, but he does suck.

I've never liked him, the same with Goldberg, well actually I despise Goldberg. He is my most hated wrestler ever.

But with Sting, I just find him boring. And when Flair keeps on saying how great Sting is, I always roll my eyes.

But if Sting ever debuts in the WWE, then I'll probably stop watching the show he's on, I kinda did it when Goldberg was on RAW.

Well we all have wrestlers we hate.:-\

yea, but we all don't stop watching shows because of one guy. That sounds ridiculous to me.

Loose Cannon
11-10-2005, 09:05 PM
I went nuts when Sting joined the Wolfpac. I dressed as Wolfpac Sting two Halloween's in a row.

good moment. Loved watching the Pac form. First Nash and Savage. Then K-Dawg. Then Hennig jumped, but turned. Then Luger put the shirt on. Then Sting. Good times

Loose Cannon
11-10-2005, 09:06 PM
oh and Hall in there, but he turned on Nash. Another classic moment.

4 posts in a row

Bad Company
11-10-2005, 09:23 PM
Hall was all over the show back then, it was great. Him turning on Nash was gold

Stickman
11-10-2005, 09:26 PM
I rarely watched WCW pre NWO, and I remember sting being the weird guy with bleached hair. When he was the Crow and never spoke and never wrestled he was cool....Then they gave him a mic.....then they gave him matches that he didn't dominate....pretty gay to me.

BigDaddyCool
11-10-2005, 09:35 PM
Though, all the other guys seem to like him. He sounds like a nice guy in person and so forth, but as a wrestler, he kinda sucked.

Also, face paint is kinda dumb.

Cool King
11-10-2005, 09:38 PM
yea, but we all don't stop watching shows because of one guy. That sounds ridiculous to me.

Yeah it is, but if you hate Goldberg as much as I do, then you would.

BigDaddyCool
11-10-2005, 09:47 PM
Yeah it is, but if you hate Goldberg as much as I do, then you would.

To be honest, I stopped watching Raw for the month Beniot was champion, and didn't watch much when Goldberg was around either.

Cool King
11-10-2005, 09:51 PM
Yeah, I found RAW kinda boring when Benoit was Champ, mostly because it was the same Main Event over and over again. Benoit VS HBK OR HHH.:-\

But It got good towards the end.

BigDaddyCool
11-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Yeah, I found RAW kinda boring when Benoit was Champ, mostly because it was the same Main Event over and over again. Benoit VS HBK OR HHH.:-\

But It got good towards the end.

No, I hate Beniot. He should never ever be let near a mainevent title again. He can be in the matches from time to time, but sparingly because he sucks now. But this thread is about how Beniot sucks. No, it is about how Sting sucks.

Batsu
11-10-2005, 09:59 PM
No, I hate Beniot. He should never ever be let near a mainevent title again. He can be in the matches from time to time, but sparingly because he sucks now.

^^^^ this thread has now officially become PB&J

Skippord
11-10-2005, 10:08 PM
You all go to hell Sting owns all in every way

*said the sting mark*

Kane Knight
11-10-2005, 10:26 PM
PB&J rawks

PullMyFinger
11-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Even when WCW was dying in the end...Sting was one of the only reasons why I still watched. I really liked his feud with Vampiro.

Skippord
11-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Me too Vamp was awesome TNA should pick him up

Vastardikai
11-11-2005, 01:49 AM
http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37898

My comments about Sting are contained Therein. As someone who did watch WCW during the "Surfer" era. I can honestly say my oddball favorites when I was a mark was the Freebirds when they were heels and whoever was facing Sting (Abdullah the Butcher, Vader, Cactus Jack, Nikita Koloff, even Rick Rude)

Oh, another fun Sting fact. The night Cactus Jack jumped out of the refrigerator box and attacked Sting and dropped the elbow out of the concrete. His opponent was Johnny B. Badd. Said Fridge box came out too soon. Match stopped completely as they BOTH realized the box came out too soon. Sting and Badd lock up, Sting counters into a small package, Sting wins. The ending of the match was utter suckitude. Aftermath was only saved by Jack beating the shit out of Sting.

PureHatred
11-11-2005, 01:55 AM
Sting/Flair at the first Clash of the Champions is still one of my all-time favorite matches.

The Sting/Muta series was revolutionary for wrestling here in the US.

AND...His outfits were very cool for that era of the 80s.

So no..you haters are wrong... Sting was the goods.

Vastardikai
11-11-2005, 02:05 AM
My mind is one that cannot be changed. I didn't care much about Sting. I only really liked the beginning of the Crow era, and that was until he started the Howling again, which I LOATHED.

Mileage varies, sad to say.

Of course, I also say that two of the bright spots of early to mid-90s WCW was Vader's World Title run and Barry Windham's NWA World Title run (he used the Implant DDT, and did perhaps the best transition of wrestling beauty to brutality with his Vertical Suplex with a floatover for two, he pops up, the guy sits up just enough to get SLAUGHTERED by a diving low lariat.) That was what I thought at the time. I also felt the Flair for the Old parody was hilarious.

seth187
11-11-2005, 09:42 AM
I never cared one way or the other 'bout Sting; I"ve never watched WCW. So, I'll go ahead and say you're right, on the basis that he ripped off the Crow. Also, with statements like "Sting is retard", how could you be misinformed? :p

Comming from someone that obviously has a limited wrestling background, i would say that you reach down into your pants at night and go to touch yourself but find that nothing is there.

You have no right to comment about sting because you never seen him.

I could say that you grew up in Atlanta and sucked dicks for a living? I never seen you do it but seen as i have heard it i am sure it correct.

Make comments about shit you know, otherwise stfu.

Afterlife
11-11-2005, 10:22 AM
Okaaay, somebody needs to retract the claws, here.

I appreciate the fact that you prefer a serious nature to your threads, but lighten up, man, it's just a little fun. Anyone can tell that whole post you quoted me on was just me actin' a fool -- I even made fun of BDC with the remark about his sentence structure being proof of his obvious knowledge.

Besides...Sting sucks.:p