PDA

View Full Version : "Camping Out"

Marc the Smark
11-10-2005, 10:28 PM
If you were going to "camp out" for tickets for a WWE pay-per-view (which I'm thinking of doing for Armageddon in Providence, RI) when would you get to the building? Tickets go on sale Saturday morning at 10.

Xero
11-10-2005, 10:31 PM
I wouldn't. It would save you time, money (depending on how far and how you have to travel), and more than likely get you much better seats if you order them online.

Marc the Smark
11-10-2005, 10:37 PM
I wouldn't. It would save you time, money (depending on how far and how you have to travel), and more than likely get you much better seats if you order them online.

I don't have to travel that far. The arena's only 20 minutes away.

Plus, if I can be the first one in the line, doesn't that mean I'll get first or second row?

Taker Fan
11-10-2005, 10:44 PM
yea, my friends and i were going to try and find a big ppv to camp out for..we were hoping summerslam will be on the east coast again this year, but i dont think its been announced.

Xero
11-10-2005, 10:49 PM
I don't have to travel that far. The arena's only 20 minutes away.

Plus, if I can be the first one in the line, doesn't that mean I'll get first or second row?
Not necessarily. Sometimes they sell out the first two or so rows before it's open to the public. Sometimes people from the internet/call in get better seats before the first person even goes up. It's just a matter of luck if you're going to the arena.

That's my experience, anyway.

Marc the Smark
11-10-2005, 10:53 PM
Not necessarily. Sometimes they sell out the first two or so rows before it's open to the public. Sometimes people from the internet/call in get better seats before the first person even goes up. It's just a matter of luck if you're going to the arena.

That's my experience, anyway.

I'm surprised by that, but thanks for the info. I always thought going in person was better because it's tough to get through on the internet.

G-wrath
11-10-2005, 10:57 PM
This saturday morning?!?!?!? holy fuck....

Gertner
11-10-2005, 11:32 PM
a quarter past never

FourFifty
11-11-2005, 12:42 AM
First try to see if you can't get the tickets on-line.

If you're really going to camp out I'd say a week before drive by the place if you can, and scope out if people are starting. When you see one pitched tent, go for it, because only losers are the first.