UFC Welterweight (170 pound) Bout:
Nick Thompson Vs. Keith Wisniewski

UFC Light Heavyweight (205 pound) Bout:
Sam Hoger Vs. Jeff Newton

UFC Heavyweight (265 pound) Bout:
Kevin Jordan Vs. Gabriel Gonzaga

UFC Welterweight (170 pound) Bout:
Thiago Alves Vs. Ansar Chalangov

looks great to me, cant wait, I think that it is going to be as good as Sat. night (TUF2 Season Finale) What do you think about the fights?

RP
11-11-2005, 02:14 AM
I dont like betting against Matt Hughes, but Joe Riggs might knock him out.

Ol Dirty Dastard
11-11-2005, 08:27 AM
I odn't know how Nate Quarry stands a chance against Big Dick.

Crashnburn
11-11-2005, 11:45 AM
I dont like betting against Matt Hughes, but Joe Riggs might knock him out.

I don't think Riggs has a chance against Hughes. Don't get me wrong, I think Riggs is a great fighter, but I think Hughes is going take him to the ground and submit him.

Nark Order
11-11-2005, 07:35 PM
I odn't know how Nate Quarry stands a chance against Big Dick.

They're both awesome stand-up guys. I think it's pretty fair myself.

hatorian
11-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Nate Quarry VS. Rich Franklin
I see this one as being a interesting fight. I do not see Nate beating Rich however. I know it will be a good work out for Rich and barring some freak accident I see it being a walk over for Rich. The funniest thing about Rich is that the only person he has beaten that has a fairly big name is Shamrock. Nate has a decent record that is getting better and he TKO a striker like shonie Carter. That proves he has some talent, but I do not see Rich loosing to him.

Ol Dirty Dastard
11-12-2005, 08:29 AM
Nate Quarry VS. Rich Franklin
I see this one as being a interesting fight. I do not see Nate beating Rich however. I know it will be a good work out for Rich and barring some freak accident I see it being a walk over for Rich. The funniest thing about Rich is that the only person he has beaten that has a fairly big name is Shamrock. Nate has a decent record that is getting better and he TKO a striker like shonie Carter. That proves he has some talent, but I do not see Rich loosing to him.

Evan Tanner is a pretty decent name. Rich made mince meat of him twice.

And he took care of Kenny Shamrock in the first round with relative ease, not even Tito Ortiz took care of Shamrock that quick.

Crimson
11-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Shamrock slipped godamnit! He was trying for those high kicks for some reason and the 2nd time he slipped, bad strategy. But nevertheless Franklin did capitalize and unloaded.

So with that, Shamrock passed the torch so to speak to Franklin, so did Tito retire too or what happened to him?

Nark Order
11-12-2005, 03:29 PM
Shamrock slipped godamnit! He was trying for those high kicks for some reason and the 2nd time he slipped, bad strategy. But nevertheless Franklin did capitalize and unloaded.

So with that, Shamrock passed the torch so to speak to Franklin, so did Tito retire too or what happened to him?

He's in TNA last time I checked. I think he may have retired for good.

hatorian
11-13-2005, 09:36 PM
Tito always talks about money this and money that and how much the
UFC makes and how much he makes

Well yup Shamrock slipped bad strategy for getting those high kicks. Beating Evan Tanner twice earns Franklin respect. For me I like to see a good fight in the Quarry vs Franklin match. Thats for me.

but well the Georges St-Pierre Vs. Sean Sherk match. This could be one sided if you look at the books, Sean has a lot more experience in the ring. I see a one sided fight in this case. Funny thing is that both of these fighters lost to Matt Hughes at one time or another. Guess he is surrounding himself with his victims this time out.

AareDub
11-14-2005, 02:27 PM
St Pierre vs Sherk should be anything but one sided. I think it could be the best matchup on the entire card. My money is on GSP.

Apocolyptik1
11-14-2005, 03:23 PM
St Pierre vs Sherk should be anything but one sided. I think it could be the best matchup on the entire card. My money is on GSP.

Yea GSP is a badass. I really enjoy watching him fight. Same goes for David Loiseau, they both are top notch fighters.

McDoogle
11-14-2005, 03:30 PM
how can there be a co-mainevent?

hatorian
11-15-2005, 12:02 AM
The Matt Hughes Vs. Joe Riggs match is the co-main event because It is Title match before the main match. A match for the UFC Welterweight Championship before the UFC Middleweight Championship.