PDA

View Full Version : this might be a dumb question...

BigDaddyCool
11-13-2005, 05:38 PM
But what the hell is a WWE Supershow? Is that like a house show with guys from both Raw and Smackdown, but never televised?

Corkscrewed
11-13-2005, 05:40 PM
It's when they do both the RAW and SD taping at one show. So what you said, but it IS televised.

Kane Knight
11-13-2005, 05:43 PM
It's when they do both the RAW and SD taping at one show. So what you said, but it IS televised.

Parts of it won't be. They usually have interpromotional matches that don't show up on TV (Though since they're booking matches between the shows, maybe not tonight).

BigDaddyCool
11-13-2005, 05:46 PM

So, when is it aired? Is it like heat and velocity tapings or what?

Dave Youell
11-13-2005, 05:50 PM
This is a one off, cos both Raw and Smackdown have some overseas tours, they are filming both shows tonight, so neither show this week is live.

BigDaddyCool
11-13-2005, 05:51 PM
This is a one off, cos both Raw and Smackdown have some overseas tours, they are filming both shows tonight, so neither show this week is live.

Ooooooooo, ok. That makes much more since.

Contempt
11-13-2005, 10:36 PM
Here is a stupid question...

Since both shows are taped on the same night... what do they do as far as the sets go?

Will Raw use its normal set and Smackdown use its own set, or do they just use the same set for both shows? I was going to make sure to watch both shows myself to see for myself, but I really want to watch now to see the tributes to Guerrero.

Volchok
11-13-2005, 10:54 PM
They've done them like 3 times so far this year, The use a hybrid set.

Tornado
11-14-2005, 09:44 AM
Yeah they do it whenever they go to tape Raw and Smackdown overseas, it's so the wrestlers get a little extra travelling time. They use the Raw set, but change the ring ropes/posts/aprons/banners etc for Smackdown.

Pepsi Man
11-14-2005, 10:33 AM
Nah, they usually just use the black ropes.

Xero
11-14-2005, 10:38 AM
Yeah they do it whenever they go to tape Raw and Smackdown overseas, it's so the wrestlers get a little extra travelling time. They use the Raw set, but change the ring ropes/posts/aprons/banners etc for Smackdown.
They also modify the set a bit. They take the mini tron in the back and replace it with the SmackDown! globe.

TerranRich
11-14-2005, 10:54 AM
Ooooooooo, ok. That makes much more since.
It makes much more, since what? OH, you meant "sense".

BigDaddyCool
11-14-2005, 04:01 PM
how original, making fun of my bad spelling and proof reading.