PDA

View Full Version : So what's going on with Benoit's Contract?

snakeboss
11-16-2005, 02:20 PM
Has anyone heard any news whether Benoit's re-signed, because if he hasn't re-signed yet, then it's looking slim he will.

Nervous Ferret
11-16-2005, 02:22 PM
lol "The Boss of Snakes"

Why do people like you, Dale Gender Killa ect disspear and show up at such random times. mind bottling.

snakeboss
11-16-2005, 02:27 PM
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

snakeboss
11-16-2005, 02:29 PM
I'm sorry Ferret, I'll stay online 24 hours a day, forget work, forget bars, forget the fact I actually have a life and don't log on everyday.
I'll stay on the computer for the rest of my life if it keeps you happy.

Nervous Ferret
11-16-2005, 02:33 PM
Know, you'll show up and be mad annoying and whatnot, for a few weeks, hence your 150 posts, then for whatever reason, you stopped posting. But a few months later, out of the blue you're back. And I now from studies you'll post for the next week or 2, only to dissapear again

On the subject, WWE would be complete idiots to let Benoit go anywhere else

snakeboss
11-16-2005, 02:35 PM
It's just my posting style man.

On topic: So, Benoit still hasn't re-signed his WWE contract?

The One
11-16-2005, 02:35 PM
Havn't heard anything personally, and I hate to say it, with the passing of Eddie, it might be interesting to see if Benoit does something very similar to Jericho and takes some time off. I don't expect to see him sign elsewhere, just simply take some time off to clear his head. Recently he has been treated very similar to the way he was treated in WCW...and we all know how much he loved his time there. :shifty:

The Gooch
11-16-2005, 02:39 PM
This sounds horrible but doesn't Eddie's death put Benoit in a better bargaining position? Smackdown REALLY needs Chris at this moment. I can see him taking a break and signing for more than was previously offered.

See, I told you it sounded horrible.

The One
11-16-2005, 02:40 PM
No...not horrible...just simple the nature fo the business.

The Gooch
11-16-2005, 02:44 PM
No...not horrible...just simple the nature fo the business.

The idea of Chris benefiting from the death of his good buddy just sounds disgusting to me. Although Eddie probably would be pretty happy for him now that I think of it.

But the WWE was fucking Chris over so I don't feel all that sorry for them.

Chavo Classic
11-16-2005, 03:51 PM
Benoit taking time off? That's cool.

I like the thought of a refreshed Benoit coming back in 3 or 4 months for the Rumble with a new push and direction.