PDA

View Full Version : The Undertaker returns

The Naitch
11-23-2005, 02:53 AM
So what do you predict will happen at Survivor Series?

I'd rather see him help Team RAW and join the RAW roster. Although Triple H and Taker on the same show would cause implosion, but his shit with Orton is not really interesting me. It's been done already. :n:

snakeboss
11-23-2005, 02:55 AM
hmmm....maybe he'll just come out and tombstone someone?

V
11-23-2005, 02:59 AM
Personally, I'd like to see biker taker come back, as illogical as it would be

What Would Kevin Do?
11-23-2005, 03:07 AM
I think he should become protector and defender of Randy Orton... Yeah.... Just because it would make NO sense.

Skippord
11-23-2005, 03:10 AM
I think he should just come out and destroy everyone in the SS match except Lashley and then he should mentor Lashley grooming him for a US title run

What Would Kevin Do?
11-23-2005, 03:16 AM
Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing him and Kane reunite.

Executioner
11-23-2005, 03:32 AM
reformation of the ministry is the rumor going around, hope it happens

Pegasus Crawford
11-23-2005, 04:03 AM
I think he should become protector and defender of Randy Orton... Yeah.... Just because it would make NO sense.

It works because in the WWE, things that make no sense..... make sense. :shifty:

RottingFreak
11-23-2005, 04:59 AM
He needs to go back to being the big evil red devil Taker. The one who actually MADE SENCE. A walking zombie is just too illogical for today's wrestling. Undertaker or not.

What Would Kevin Do?
11-23-2005, 05:14 AM
He needs to go back to being the big evil red devil Taker. The one who actually MADE SENCE. A walking zombie is just too illogical for today's wrestling. Undertaker or not.

Your burned me alive, so now I'm a pissed off biker.... THat makes sense..

SHIT FUCK SHIT! I HAD THE GREATEST IDEA!!!

Bring him back in a full body suit/full mask ala Original Kane :)
Have him be totally silent, have most of his skin covered.... Yeah.

V
11-23-2005, 07:04 AM
It works because in the WWE, things that make no sense..... make sense. :shifty:
holy fuck, i just noticed, that's HUGHES in your avatar :love: :love: :love:

Jaton
11-23-2005, 08:23 AM

Don't forget to eventually give him his voice box, and then later on he won't need it. Then his mask and wrestler gear becomes more revealing. Then he unmasks and reveals that his hair was fake. Now, we have a bald-biker-taker.

Hell, while we're at it, we'll give him a bandanna and call him Hip Hop Taker. His bike could have chrome spinners. :wave:

What Would Kevin Do?
11-23-2005, 08:30 AM
Don't forget to eventually give him his voice box, and then later on he won't need it. Then his mask and wrestler gear becomes more revealing. Then he unmasks and reveals that his hair was fake. Now, we have a bald-biker-taker.

Hell, while we're at it, we'll give him a bandanna and call him Hip Hop Taker. His bike could have chrome spinners. :wave:

Also, we have to have Sara die in a car accident, and HHH rape her corpse.

Savio
11-23-2005, 10:29 AM
he should come back and rape sharmell

samichna
11-23-2005, 10:43 AM
American Badass

Team Sheep
11-23-2005, 12:31 PM
I'd like to see him come back and chokeslam Lashley, costing Team Smackdown! an elimination, which then sets up a Lashley/Undertaker feud to get Lashley over.

redoneja
11-23-2005, 12:40 PM
***SPOILER ALERT*** Highlight to read-

Jay Gunn sent the following spoiler note on next month's WWE Armageddon PPV:

"I just saw an ad on Comcast Cable here in south Mississippi for next month's WWE Armageddon pay-per-view, and as is customary for WWE, the ad gave away the main event, Undertaker vs. Randy Orton in Hell In A Cell."

Orton vs. Undertaker was originally slated for the Survivor Series PPV before the passing of Eddie Guerrero led to Orton being added onto the Smackdown Survivor Series team.

credit nodq.com

Team Sheep
11-23-2005, 12:42 PM
Well, I'm not too unhappy about that.

snakeboss
11-23-2005, 12:42 PM
huh? A Hell in a Cell, not on a Raw ppv? And Triple H is not in it? Strange...

Extreme Angle
11-23-2005, 12:46 PM
spoilers, highlight to readi think that if they have the hell in a cell that mankind should come and interfere because he hasn't got orton back for rko'in him at pipers pit

Kane Knight
11-23-2005, 12:50 PM
I think he should just come out and destroy everyone in the SS match except Lashley and then he should mentor Lashley grooming him for a US title run

What would Lashley be then? The undernigger?

The Naitch
11-23-2005, 12:58 PM
*SPOILERS below*

I have the feeling there gonna put Mick Foley as special guest referee at HIAC. And hopefully Orton retires Taker for good, but I doubt it

The Naitch
11-23-2005, 01:02 PM

BIG EVIL, RED NIGGER

The Gooch
11-23-2005, 03:27 PM
Don't really care what happens with Taker honestly.

I'm just hoping someone from the RAW team defects and goes to Smackdown. Personally, I hope it is Shawn, but as Smackdown is the B-Show it will likely turn out to be Masters.

Corkscrewed
11-23-2005, 03:28 PM
Undertaker. Viscera. Boogeyman. Kane. Big Show.

Best. Ministry Stable. Ever.

:shifty:

(Show's in there just so you combine all the huge guys together.)

Truth Commission
11-23-2005, 03:54 PM
So what do you predict will happen at Survivor Series?

I'd rather see him help Team RAW and join the RAW roster. Although Triple H and Taker on the same show would cause implosion, but his shit with Orton is not really interesting me. It's been done already. :n:

The final match should be the 4 on 5 match. Before the match, it's announced that Batista will not be able to compete due to his back injury.

In the end, it should come down to Big Show/Kane vs. Orton.

Big Show and Kane are putting away Orton, when Taker's music hits and the lights go out!

The lights come back on, and Taker is in the ring. Taker gives a double chokeslam to Big Show and Kane. Orton gets the pin on both Big Show/Kane.

After the match, Taker grabs the mic and says, "RAW can rest........in........peace!"

Signifying once and for all that any petty feud on Smackdown is insignificant relative to the RAW/Smackdown feud....as we already saw with JBL/Long, and Edge/Kane.

The RAW/SD feud continues after Survivor Series.

RottingFreak
11-23-2005, 03:56 PM

The thing is, I didn't say to bring him as biker Taker right now, I'm saying that they should do it eventually if they plan on keeping Taker around longer.

It will probably never happen tho'. I mean, it's not like the gimmick isn't working... I just like realistic storylines in wrestling and after the 20'th time the Undertaker dies, it just gets too unrealistic and repetitive.

Skippord
11-23-2005, 05:34 PM

In a perfect world yes

The Answer
11-23-2005, 08:04 PM

Remember that crazy Phantom on the opeera mask he had on for a while. That was so ccol

Skippord
11-24-2005, 05:07 AM
In a perfect world yes

Actually the Niggertaker

Volare
11-24-2005, 06:54 AM
hell drop a symbol, set it on fire, scare the crap out of everyone, send whoever is in the ministry to the ring and win for whichever side he is on