PDA

View Full Version : About the brand split......

Favre4Ever
11-24-2005, 03:52 AM
I think the brand split has been doing some damage to the credibility of the championships of both shows lately. The tag titles definitly mean nothing. For some reason, theres no emphasis at ll, they dont seem important.

The world title scenes have been lacking also, especially since the death of Eddie Guerrero. The emphasize on the titles are constantly being pushed aside with personal issues from the contenders. They almost make it seem like the conflicts beween the characters is more important to the title.

If the shows did merge together, or only used one championship, the WWE would be able to work with the best it had. I think the quality of the shows would increase if there was only one belt, or only one roster.

Jaton
11-24-2005, 04:12 AM
We only established that in 2003?

Chavo Classic
11-24-2005, 05:58 AM
Well, thats random :shifty:

Kane Knight
11-24-2005, 10:32 AM
Wow, Eddie's been gone like 2 weeks, and HSI death is the problem? Howabout the death of competition (Which was true even befoe the rosters split)? Used to be, we could see a ton of midcarders as potential main eventers. Now there's...Edge...And that's only because the WWE are hell-bent on pushing him, whether we watch or not.

It's not the roster split. It's a combination of shit booking, roster cuts (Due to lack of money due to shit booking) and Michael Moore(HA! You thought I was gonna blame HHH)